[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dating advice first date tomorrow pls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: Jibble_Nuttron.jpg (26KB, 356x500px) Image search: [Google]
Jibble_Nuttron.jpg
26KB, 356x500px
dating advice first date tomorrow pls
>>
Fun shud be the top priority. Make sure she's having a good time, and also you too. That's it lole
>>
>>5697920
shes hot and im a beta and im asking for more detailed advice please
>>
>>5697923
Don't think about that stuff u'll look like a n*rd. Fun. Top priority. Learn moar about her too like what she liek. That's it. Don't lose focus on that
>>
>>5697927
but were going to a cafe and im shy your advice sucks mate what if i run out of talking material
>>
>>5697936
just be yourself man
>>
>>5697939
yeah wow
>>
don't listen to me
>>
>>5697936
Ummmm. Ask questions that can't just be answered with a "yes" or "no". Bring a nintendo switch with some co op or vs. games if I have one.
>>
>>5697945
you mean icebreakers? yeah i could do that some cheeky questions but like wtf nintendo switch firstly shes a hot chick with no interests in that shit mate also i dont own one anymore mine broke
>>
rape her
>>
>>5697953
what the fuck mate
>>
Ask a lot of not too "deep" or nerdy questions of the open-ended variety, females absolutely love to talk about themselves, but try not to sound like your interviewing her for a job, don't just machinegun questions, listen her responses and get to know her and that will give you ways to ask more hopefully interesting questions build rapport and get closer
>>
>>5697956
hey thats actually some useful advice? could you give me some examples of these questions?
>>
>>5697948
Everyone lieks games, fren. No matter how hot or old. No matter what walk of life. Games are fun.

The whole point of a date is to get to know eachother and have fun. So do just that
>>
>>5697966
were sitting at a cafe
>>
>>5697967
I kno, hence a nintendo switch. But o well.
>>
>>5697956
>females absolutely love to talk about themselves
citation needed
>>
>>5697974
dude im 15 were dating at a cafe where a shitton of other guys are gonna be....shes not my league mate dont you get that shes one of these godlike girls you see in your school....i somehow just made her like me but like im average looking and yeah the only "nerdy" interest she wouldve is reading books n shit which i enjoy to the same degree....n yeah
>>
>>5697983
>dude im 15
MODS
>>
>>5697987
i am a 15 cuck
>>
>>5697953
this really all girls really want is a good fug
>>
>>5697959

What’s your favorite cuisine?

What kind of movies do you like / which one did you see last / how was it?

Are you a reader or are you more into games?

Do you like travel / If you could travel the world, which are the three places you'd most want to visit?

Are you an early morning person or a late night person?

Do you like spontaneity or do you like routine?
>>
>>5697983
MODSBANTHISDUDE
>>
>>5697994
its not gonna be like with one of my friends who lost his virginity because he bought her a kebap....
>>
>>5697995
ok mate that actually helps im gonna use questions like
>>
>>5697917
dont die
>>
>>5698011
hug her and die
>>
>>5697954
You went to 4chan and asked a question and got a proper answer, the fuck is your problem
>>
>>5698018
yes
>>
>>5698018
Sir, please calm down. 4Chan is a diverse and inclusive place for people of all cultures and colors.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.