[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An experience

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1502704680729.jpg (46KB, 540x521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1502704680729.jpg
46KB, 540x521px
Hi /s4s I thought this was the appropriate board for this story.
>>
haha good story
>>
Alright so, It all began when me and my 2 best friends decided to have a sesh, let's call them Josh and Blake for now, these guys are both straight.

We bought £70 of alcohol and two us being lightweights I knew it wouldn't go well and I was right.
So we travel up to my friends house (Josh) and we start drinking, started off with some vodka and coke followed by vodka shots since we ran out of coke. At this point I was struggling to walk and lost feeling in my hands, bear in mind were only 25minutes in.

Then Josh hands us each a bottle of MD I of course being responsible down the whole bottle while they watch in awe, my throat, face and legs are numb at this moment this is the 40 minute mark, Blake is more fucked than I am and on the verge of blacking out meanwhile Josh is telling us how much he loves us.

Blake starts talking about how much he misses his girlfriend, I begin throwing up which gets me somewhat sober however I still can't move well.
I start falling asleep til I hear strange noises, like kissing.

I look up, Blake is passed the fuck out and Josh is making out with him, immediately I'm like 'dude that's gay stop' because I couldn't say anything else seeing as I barely got a sentence out.

Josh Ignores me, then starts undoing Blakes trousers, at that moment in my head alarms go off and I'm just like oh shit I need to do something, I try get up and stumble over to the couch they're on, Josh just about gets his mouth round Blakes dick and im like DUDE FUCKING STOP I tried pulling him off but he wasn't as drunk as I was he didn't know what he was doing it was apparent but I couldn't find the strength to pull him off.
I gave up, and just watched.
I'm still slightly distressed about what I saw, eventually he passed out on his bare lap and Josh's mum walked in and said 'I knew something was wrong when the game machine went off' I had my head almost touching the vomit in my bowl and then I hear it...WTF WAS GOING ON??! Immediately we're all thrown out.
>>
>>5697551
tldr necc
>>
She gave us beds however, when I woke up I told Josh everything, he didn't believe me at first but then once we were all up she told us we're never drinking there again because she saw things she shouldn't have seen, Josh's face immediately goes from 'the morning after' to a 1000 yard stare, Blake is asking wtf happened, I don't tell him, none of us do.

2 days later I do however I was very blunt about it too, 'Josh blew you' I think both of them hate me now, we still keep in touch by saying hi from time to time but no long conversations we don't even play games anymore.
The things I saw will likely stay with me for the rest of my life so I need to tell someone at least, even if it's strangers on the internet.
>>
Apologies for not giving a summary but I prefer to include all of what I remember.
>>
File: 1495311831631.png (352KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495311831631.png
352KB, 640x480px
>>5697551
>>5697562
Nice story, I read it. That's pretty messed up lole but you were all drunk and crazy. Must've been really weird seeing your friends in that kind of position.
>>
It was, I'm just glad I didn't pass out or fuck knows what would have happened to me.
>>
>>5697592
A scary thought. Especially when it's done by someone you know
>>
>>5697527
bro ur friend gay
>>
Nah see the thing is they've both had gf's, at least a few and they've shagged them too so they're straight Kappa I guess just enough alcohol can change your gender preference and yeah it is a scary though especially when you've seen vids of this type of shit happening to others and you laugh only for it then to be witnessed by yourself.
>>
I'm actually suprised that people on 4chan are like this, see it's my first time on here so I expected it to be less welcoming
>>
>>5697688
nice dubs
ah, thanks for the clarification
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.