[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE IMAGE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (212KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212KB, 640x480px
>>5693130 #
THIS image is STOLEN. S T O L E N. Stolen. Another thing about this image is that it is CURSED! There's a reason so many people have stolen it... The fabled curse of THE IMAGE is so well known that it has been ingrained in all human minds from birth. They may not know that they know the image is cursed, but it has led to curiosity surrounding THE IMAGE, and has driven many to steal and spread THE IMAGE around the Internet. [s4s] is the newest target of this malevolent image... Please please please don't post or save this image ever again!

This is a PSA so that the good people of [s4s] stay happy and healthy.
>>
>>5693174
Holy fug I think I have that image saved somewhere on my computer but I can't remember where
What should I do?
>>
File: image.jpg (178KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178KB, 640x480px
>>5693189
Call an exorcist pls sir. The devil lives within your computer.

If neither of you can't find the image, the exorcist might have purge your computer of the evil that lives within it. It is a long and dangerous process. Don't expect any of you to be breathing afterward, but you will be doing the world a great service ridding it of one more instance of the devil's scourge.

I'm sorry. Just seeing the image gives me, a holy servant of the lord, a headache.
>>
>>5693197
Thanks I will try that
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 465x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 465x478px
>>5693200
Well luck might just be on your are side. Look at those nice doubles!
>>
>>5693208
thaks
lets see if luck is really on my're side

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
File: image.jpg (222KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222KB, 640x480px
>>5693223
Well, you need a good exorcist then. I'd suggest Craigslist. Honestly has never failed me! :^)
>>
File: 1497561147615.jpg (105KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497561147615.jpg
105KB, 640x480px
hello mobile poster
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 498x393px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 498x393px
>>5693833
Oooo nice dubs. Thanks for posting them AND posting in my thread. It's very important that people understand what they are getting into when they post THE IMAGE...
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.