[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are s4s actually chads?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: chad3.jpg (1MB, 3926x1981px) Image search: [Google]
chad3.jpg
1MB, 3926x1981px
Are s4s actually chads?
>>
>>5691613
lol guess you aren't since you obviously know how to make a thread
>>
>>5691613
We're all pretty girls :)
>>
>>5691622
dubs! wooh!
>>5691681
this is correct lal
>>
what is this board about?
>>
>>5691613
nah, Chads aren't nice. its always the virgins the ones that are nice

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>5691622
SAVAGE
>>
>>5691613
woah I guess we are
>>
File: 200_s (2).gif (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s (2).gif
13KB, 200x200px
I didn't look at your picture, but here's a thought, What do you guys think about frogs?
>>
>>5691759
I look exactly like the guy with glasses, I even own that glasses (sadly).
>>
>>5691969
Leddit go back
>>
>>5691613
Yes, [s4s] is a board of the successful people.
>>
>>5691613
This is arguably the most intelligent and hipster board on 4chan. The fact that you can't understand it and take everything at face value speaks worse of you than of {sfours}. You probably think this is just a place where people spam shitty memes without self-awareness, but in reality it's all a Jackson Pollok painting and you're too pleb to get it.

The regular 3s43s userbase is among some of the oldest 4chan users going back to the SA forums, and according to one strawpoll (and my personal experience in chat clients) s4s probably has the highest ratio of STEM professionals to laymen, and that's not even counting students. I would be interested to see an IQ spread of various 4chan boards, but I expect /*s4s*/ to be well above 120 on average with plenty of 140+. I'm 100% serious, you have to know some pretty esoteric shit to truly grok this board. The fact that most people can't even read the damn thing speaks for itself. The users who have been on ass4ass for years outside of the clique weltanschauung are definitely a minority. Of course, there really *are* some people posting anime girls and fruits with no context, which only serves to further convolute the process.
>>
>>5691613
[s4s] is actually full of chads? :o
big news!
>>5691760
having fun!
>>
>>5691973
lal that's rly cool. u could pull off a cute look with those glasses if u try!

also that's like... 7 episodes away from today's ojamajo episode! so see u in a week for more pictures of that kid! wooh!
>>
>>5692311
nice dubs! wooh!
>>
>>5692311
excellent dubberinos!
>>
>>5691681
This is true
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.