[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confession about my Virginity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: MoneyMaking.png (575KB, 443x619px) Image search: [Google]
MoneyMaking.png
575KB, 443x619px
I really want to sell my virginity Why? No, not because I don't have enough to eat or need some kind of life-saving surgery.

Just so that I can buy a fancy gaming pc.

That'll mean that I a) get to experience sex and b) get those unnecessarily fancy pcs with the awesome lights and the ridiculous graphics. Two birds one stone. Boom.

Our current computer is a cheap, shitty 6-year-old laptop, and it's the only computer we could afford. I want to play Skyrim and make mods for it but the piece of trash can barely run Morrowind, let alone anything from the last 5 years.

The only thing stopping me is my severely Catholic mother, who has succeeded in keeping penis away from me by force of sheer intimidation and wouldn't hesitate to kick me out to the streets if she found out I was even considering this.

In summary: I am a very sad, pathetic young woman who would otherwise be 100% down for prostituting herself for Elder Scrolls games.

What is my life.
>>
>>5688777
>777
>trips
very nice!

do you have bepis?
>>
>>5688780
no, only a tight vagine. It's really a pain though, can't wear big tampons or use toys in case I break it. The obgyn visits are awkward also.
>>
File: murica.png (115KB, 184x242px) Image search: [Google]
murica.png
115KB, 184x242px
>>5688777
Checked. But you look like a baboon ass... Annon .....
>>
>>5688777
what the hell is wrong with you... Skyrim isn't a very good game
>>
>>5688777
There is literally nothing bad about prostitution.

Other than it only benefitting women.
>>
>>5688877
tripdubs confirm
>>
>>5688877
There are plenty of male prostitutes anon
>>
>>5688877
Tripdubs responding to dubtrips.
>>
>>5688877
>Implying men don't orgasm
>>
>If quads will post noobs
>>
>>5688777

GET A JOB
>>
>>5689013
yeah thats what we talking about , go for it OP be prostitute , or camwhore idk
>>
Wanna contact me op?
>>
File: image (1).jpg (95KB, 530x784px) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
95KB, 530x784px
>>5688777
>>
>>5689058
OP here. Sure, how do we do this ? Got like an e-mail or something ? I wanna know what you have on offer.
>>
>>5688777 (trips, impressive)
>Our current computer is a cheap, shitty 6-year-old laptop, and it's the only computer we could afford. I want to play Skyrim and make mods for it but the piece of trash can barely run Morrowind, let alone anything from the last 5 years.
I hate to break it to you, but none of the recent TES games come close to Morrowind. If you want good, modern, WRPGs, you'll probably find yourself directed towards Witcher 3.

Really, you're probably better off just playing Wizardry and Nethack.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afkN9H9aLow
>>
>>5688877
sorry for being so nice but kys
>>
>>5689116
*kys*
>>
id fuck you for money, you must really fucking love skyrim
pics or gtfo!!
>>
>>5689141
How do we exchange ? There's no free lunches cuck, you pay it's yours, simples!
>>
>>5689116
*kys*
>>
>>5688777
1) Get an income you sloot
2) Oblivion is better than Skyrim (I probably think this due to the copious amounts of time I have invested into that fucking game, don't take my word for it)
3) If you don't get oblivion get Fallout 3 or New Vegas
>>
>>5688877
it's only acceptable in my japanese hentais
>>
Just fucked my gf so hard she's passed out now, no biggie just thought I'd mention it
>>
>>5689181
>new vegas

this but unironically

it's a very fun game with a lot of variety. even the vanilla game is pretty fuckhueg and you can spend a ton of time experimenting with different builds or siding with different factions. explosives builds are the most fun imo. 10/10 game even with bugs. some of the the bugs make the game even better tbh.
>>
>>5689198
Imho, I just beat most of NV, so I have been playing 3, and I almost think 3 is better. However the female running animation makes you look like you have downs. Oh, and explosives are gay- guns that pop heads off and snipers are the shit. That goes for both games.
>>
>>5688777
love you, you amazing good poster
>>
>>5689201
to each their own

i like the desert atmosphere and the variety of weapons that NV has. has more interesting quests and memorable characters too imo.

one of my favorite builds in NV used both guns and explosives. I rocked the survivalist's rifle or the medicine stick with a light in shining darkness as my sidearm as well as a thump-thump in the back in case of tougher enemies. In case I stumbled across a pack of deathclaws I used mercy and anabelle to blow them to pieces.
>>
>>5689169
whats the best way to exchange pics, chatstep?
https://chatstep.com/#thuerimgem

some pics then i'll bring you a comp when i bring my cock, you want specs?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.