[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The best girl is hanji

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0570.png (311KB, 567x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0570.png
311KB, 567x462px
The best girl is hanji, objectively. Any one who believes that this is untrue, come on here, and bring your inferior waifu, and I will
debate you.

But you'll lose the debate because hanji is and allways will be best girl
SO COME ON THEN
DUEL ME
>>
isabelle is better
>>
>>5684250
Your argument for this thesis?
>>
>>5684281
-cuter
-fluffy pupper
-a sweet girl
-a nice friend
>>
>>5684286
>pupper
Owing to the fact that humans interbreeding with dogs and creating fertile offspring (or any offspring for that matter), a sexual evolutionary roadblock appears, due to the fact that all animals
have been conditioned over millions of years of evolution to seek out mates that will produce offspring strong enough to survive, and produce their own offspring. As a human female, hanji offers this whilst Isabelle simply cannot step up to the biological plate. Of course, this doesn't discount her as being a friend and I would certainly agree with you on that point, as dogs have been domesticated by humans to be ideal companions, but it does discount her as being a waifu.
>>
>>5684319
i dont want kids lol
>>
>>5684322
While you may not wish to actually have offspring, I assume that you probably do want to engage in sexual activities, due to the manner in which the human sex drive functions, which is pretty much "fuck whenever". However, dogs do not function this way. rather, they go into heat about twice a year. Other then that, though, they aren't really interested in having the sex, and don't show much interest in males. (At least not sexual interest) This obviously would create issues between someone who has a full on sex drive, and someone who doesn't really wanna do it for most of the year. It's clearly better to just stay friends in this situation.
>>
>>5684377 (dubs)
you're are running under the assumption that anthropomorphic animal based characters run under the same biological rules of the animal that they're based on, which is a fallacy in its own right.
and even if what you're saying is true, she is such a nice pup and good person that even as only a friend she trumps you're are waifu
>>
>>5684387
The animals in animal crossing certainly share more characteristics with animals then they do humans. Their ability to walk in bipedal manner, higher intelligence and emotional capacity is
the only thing really setting them apart from their for legged counterparts. There really isn't much reason to believe that due to their anthropological features, their basic biology was completely altered. And I still agree with your "good friend" argument.
>>
>>5684404
I spelled anthropomorphic wrong
>>
>>5684404
even if it is true that she would rarely be interested in Fuck, sex is only one part of a relationship and i believe that isabelle more than compensates for a liw sex drive in all other categories, making her a superior waifu
>>
also, isabelle arguably shows an interest in the player character during gameplay throughout the year, throwing a wrench into your theory
>>
>>5684406
Certainly not all other categories
-strength
Hanji is much stronger, without a doubt
-Intelligence
Hanji is a scientist, and has developed multiple innovative technologies
-Charisma
Very disarming, happy-go-lucky personality. Kinda "let's not worry about tomorrow"
-empathy
Surprisingly empathetic, feels bad for injuring inhuman monsters
-courage
Not scared of anything. Not even death, seriously
-moral
Willing to stand up to a corrupt government
Also
She wears glasses
>>
File: tumblr_og2v2trdCR1r7us7qo2_400.jpg (29KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og2v2trdCR1r7us7qo2_400.jpg
29KB, 400x240px
>>5684420
well, maybe not in the categories that your waifu is strong in, but she's got her own things going for her that make her endearing to me.
also, isabelle does wear glasses, just normally contacts
>>
>>5684410
http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Isabelle
To quote:
> Isabelle has shown sides of gratitude and affection to the player, especially on Valentine's Day and is even hinted on having a crush on the player regardless of gender.
Hinting isn't quite the same as it being actually stated, so it can't really be considered proof, the same as my speculation about characteristics isn't really proof.
>>
>>5684424
Well, whatever boats your float, because that's entirely your opinion. However I did not claim that only hanji had glasses, I simply stated that she did, which I believe adds to her charm
>>
>>5684437
it really is a pointless debate, isnt it
it's entirely subjective which waifu is best
>>
>>5684441
and dont take this as an admission of surrender or that your waifu is better
>>
>>5684450
No, of course. You can't ever really have a "best girl" because you'll always be able to argue to the death with about their waifu. To quote Jesus Christ:
>y'all fucking know Dora the explorer is the best girl
The real reason he was crucified was because the roman emperor hated his waifu.
I jest, of course. What the hell did I make this stupid thread for, anyway? What happens when we die? Why do we live in the first place? Why did I just spend 2 hours of my life arguing with a stranger on the internet about which fictional character is better marriage material? It's kinda late here, 10:20.
Fuck me
>>
File: junkies.png (500KB, 1149x832px) Image search: [Google]
junkies.png
500KB, 1149x832px
>>5684460
>>
>>5684463
What? Gonna level with you, I don't quite understand how a blue Pepe eating trash is relevant
>>
>>5684473
And if you are implying that I am on drugs, I am high-ly offended
>>
File: Photo Aug 04, 10 41 13 PM.png (229KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Aug 04, 10 41 13 PM.png
229KB, 900x1200px
>>5684473
>>5684474
wrong picture whoops
>>
>>5684476
This is correct picture?
>>
File: rico_flare.jpg (351KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
rico_flare.jpg
351KB, 500x600px
>>5684237
Hanji is clearly emotionally disturbed.

Rico is best girl. Very reliable.
Also
She wears glasses
>>
>>5684479
yeah
>>
is hanji even girle?
>>
>>5684481
Rico doesn't have any qualities that hanji doesn't have. And I believe that you are confusing mental disturbance with eccentricity, which certainly a very interesting quality for a person to have. Difference is one of the most important aspects of any character, and Rico is pretty much the same as every other character in AOT.
And yeah she wears glasses but that isn't exactly a huge selling point for me
>>
>>5684488
Yes
Some morons like to argue about if she is or not, but it's pretty clear in the manga
>>
File: smug.png (289KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
289KB, 492x492px
>>5684496
it's apparent you're not prepared to take off your rose colored glasses when discussing the relative merits of your waifu

your waifu a shit
>>
File: CHECK EM.webm (753KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CHECK EM.webm
753KB, 640x480px
>>5684488
dubs! wooh!
>>5684499
dubs! wooh!
>>5684511
swearing dubs! wooh!
>>
File: IMG_0571.gif (36KB, 272x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0571.gif
36KB, 272x200px
>>5684511
Ah well, what's wrong with kinda psycho chicks? Nuthin'. Y'all know I don't give one
And we both know that Rico is a throwaway character in a series that habitually slaughters main characters
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.