[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey [s4s] I know this is unconventional but I'm at a crossroad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1403804794493.jpg (56KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1403804794493.jpg
56KB, 600x600px
hey [s4s]
I know this is unconventional but I'm at a crossroad and don't know what to do for employment

neetbux is not an option
>>
sell heroin
>>
the dreams girl
>>
>>5684208
depends what your skills are
>>
the dreams girl
>>
>>5684208
the dreams girl
>>
>>5684208
>>5684210
>>5684214
>>5684215
>>5684216
>>5684219
the dreams girl
>>
>>5684208
keep applying to jobs. don't give up.

ask for help regarding your resume.
>>
go to a trade skol!
>>
>>5684208
if you're fine with minimum wage then its pretty fucking easy to get a job

if you're talking about anything other than that then obviously you need the requisite skill so idk mang that's up to you there if you want to spend time at a trade school or something
>>
>>5684249
This is really all you can do. Unless you're "special" enough to trade crypto, but if you were you would be eligible for n33tbux.
>>
>>5684236
really? thats cool
>>
>>5684208
hrt and kiss boys for money
>>
>>5684236
>>5684249
>>5684259
>>5684262
>>5684273
>>5684292
the dreams girs
>>
>>5684208
okay op listen to me VERY CAREFULLY because this is important

alright so here is the deal okay. you gotta spend money. .to make money so hopefully you have maybe 1k disposable or so at your disposal just to get you through the initial period where you aren't making a lot
now so step by step
1) contact a local therapist (make sure they have nice credentials) and set up a meeting for as soon as possible
2a) (POSSIBLY OPTIONAL) contact a local general practice doctor and set up an appointment with them (say it is for a check up or something). note: if you already have a GP doc then instead do step 2b
2b) contact your GP doctor and ask them for a referral to an endocrinologist (skip to step 4)
3a) visit the GP doctor for a check up to gain his/her trust. ask them for a referral to an endocrinologist there
4) set up an appointment with your endocrinologist for about a month after your first therapist appointment
5) go to your first therapist appointment and tell your therapist that you have always felt that you were a girl and that you need to transition. this part will be trick try to do research online for what people typically say here
6) set up a visit with the therapist each week and continue talking to them about it until they say they will write your endo a letter
6x) (failure) if you are unable to gain a letter by the time of your endo appointment contact them and push back the appointment to a point past the time where you think you will have the letter
7) go to your endo appointment and tell them the same things that you told your therapist
8) get prescribed hrt
9) go home and order a lot of cute clothes in celebration+shave self
10) take your first girl pill
11) you are now a programming wiz girl (male), congratulations!
12) get a work-at-home programming job and post benis
>>
>>5684208
Invest in butcoin or invest in my but
>>
>>5684208
1 dont become a wagie
2 make money
>>
Have some spare money?
Put it in:
traditional investments
buttcoins and other crypto-currency

Day-trade the FUG out of it.
Min-max your losses:gains ratio.
Keep the index ticker on screen on separate monitor preferably.
Watch it regularly. Every 5 minutes at least.
If you see it go down suddenly over a few ticks, sell, rebuy when you see it going up for a few ticks, rinse and repeat until you are making 5 digit income.
That applies to both traditional and crypto currency investments.

If you are looking more long-term, put money in to things society relies on to function, like house-building, basic resources like food, water companies, fuel companies, renewables are growing at very fast rates and are looking to explode in the next 5~ years.
Look at penny-stocks, find companies that society relies on, put a few of them pennies on it. Wait. If it fails, oh well, no huge loss. If it goes somewhere, tidy little profit there my lad.
>>
>>5685789
So you don't have money?
Learn:
art
programming
web development
networking and penetration testing
general security
how computers work and how to fix every generic stupid issue. Even more so if you focus on how awful Windows 10 is. Advertise de-botnet services, everyone HATES Win10 updates.

Do the things.
Web-dev is easy. Learn HTML. Learn CSS.
Learn to make a fluid layout that works in _Internet Explorer 6_.
This will allow you to create sites that work on every browser even modern ones.
If you start at the oldest worst browser and work your way up, it helps.
Then learn basic JS.
Make LOADS of pre-made website templates.
Copy site layouts from popular sites. Don't look at the source code of sites, try to replicate it entirely from how it looks.

Drawing, digital art, graphics, advertising, 3D modellig, etc.
You can go independent on a bunch of sites and still make reasonable amounts of money.
Just need to advertise yourself out there. Hook yourself on to larger people in the industries. Do work based on celebrities on sites like Instagram. Draw people in your own unique style, get out there. Get a business email address setup.

Computer repair is an easy one.
You can use others pre-made tools to fix OSes and sit back and watch the money roll in.
If you offer people subscription to your services for regular updates, you can make even more money off them.
You can install a remote management tool or use LogMeIn to work with your clients once you grow.
If you couple this with the programming, you can even automate your own fixes and do repairs even quicker.

Network security is a harder one, but if you get iin there now, you can make loads of money.
Netsec is a growing business with all these hacks happening everywhere.

If you really want to go somewhere crazy, get in to machine learning side of programming.
Guaranteed job. Especially if you go the analysis route. We can make machine learning systems easily, but it takes ages to learn them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.