[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

astolfo?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

astolfo?
>>
Seeing pictures of astolfo make me feel jealous
>>
File: le BLACKED astolfo.jpg (985KB, 1172x1416px) Image search: [Google]
le BLACKED astolfo.jpg
985KB, 1172x1416px
>>5679210
>>
>>5679210
Time to buy bigger panties, she can't pull them over her benis and butte
>>
>>5679220
removing the panties is a better solution
>>
>>5679220
he can't afford new pantsu
>>
>>5679229
I like this line of thinking~
>>5679231
Time to put his body to good use and earn some money.
>>
>>5679210
who is this cute girl?
>>
File: autism hat.png (207KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
autism hat.png
207KB, 403x433px
>>5679220
cts I keep seeing pictures of astolfo and other girly boys here and it makes me feel angry and jealous because I wish I looked cute like that but I can't cause I'm fat. I can't stop eating because eating food makes me happy and I'm sad all the time except when I'm eating so I'm scared to stop, and even if I do I'm scared that when I'm thin I'll still have gross stretch marks and loose skin and I'll look even worse and I'll hate myself and even if I don't have that I'll just get older eventually and I won't be cute anymore and I'm really scared and upset and jealous and angry and I don't know what to do please help
>>
File: gno.gif (9KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
gno.gif
9KB, 256x256px
>>5679280
>>
>>5679280
Just be yourself
>>
>>5679280
What you need is motivation for self-improvement. Stop caring about what ifs, you'll still have stretch marks but they'll fade to silvery lines. The average chad doesn't even notice them. You'll never know if you'll have loose skin unless you try and even if you do you'll still look and feel better than a fattie.
Eat the same food you always do but eat in moderation. Install a calorie tracker on your phone and aim for 2000 calories a day while at the same time try to do cardio as often as possible. If you have the money get a cross trainer or treadmill and exercise while watching things that you would otherwise watch sitting down and eating. Or go jogging whilst listening to a podcast that you find interesting. You need to stay motivated to exercise. If you miss a day don't give up just exercise the next day and keep going. Don't weigh yourself every day, do it every month and the numbers will never dishearten you.
This is what helped me become very qt two years ago after being clinically overweight.
I've put on weight since then because I was v. busy with clandestine activities but now I'm passed that and I'm doing the same thing again to return to my old weight and it's working.
>>
>>5679210
where did you find this picture of me?
>>
File: 1478293723114.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478293723114.png
708KB, 640x640px
>>5680150
>clandestine activities
>>
>>5679210
>>5679216
>>5679280
>>5680150
dumb animeposter
>>
>>5680165
Do not continue further down this line of inquisition
>>
>>5679280
hey cutie i love you. you will always be a cute princess. improve your life. i want you to be happy and i wish you to get many dicks you slooty cutie
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.