[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome back to Best Korea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 12

File: watre is improtan.jpg (170KB, 900x738px) Image search: [Google]
watre is improtan.jpg
170KB, 900x738px
Helo frin and welcome back to Best Kolena.

I share wit you iimage from my coun try, pls don't terl on me or I get b& LOL LIKE DEAD ! POW!

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
File: flying man.jpg (50KB, 900x738px) Image search: [Google]
flying man.jpg
50KB, 900x738px
In Kolean man peopo with such light body fry through the air rike rittle piece of sand or grass waving in autumn bweeze. How do the man fry? Some say it gweat Kolean mystery, but other berieve it just gas LOL
>>
File: oh no.jpg (96KB, 900x738px) Image search: [Google]
oh no.jpg
96KB, 900x738px
Oh no! Sometime the woman fall down and everyone so sad, but that is the circus! No one ever say all time are good time, but best country do hav such good time!
>>
In mowning, Kolean peepo rike to go down to da wivuh an fetch some dericious watre! It 4 mile long, an each bucket onry enugh to pay so smol tax LOL so sametime haf to wok almo 16 mile a day!
>>
File: fwetching som watre.jpg (213KB, 900x738px) Image search: [Google]
fwetching som watre.jpg
213KB, 900x738px
Dis is me an my frin, KUNG LE BOW GUUUHN. We fine lot of fresh fishe, but cruel that the man take picture of us while we working. Technicary it aginste grand master pran! Now not nice oh Kolean!
>>
File: recess.jpg (235KB, 900x738px) Image search: [Google]
recess.jpg
235KB, 900x738px
After fetcha so much watuh, we rike to go to the fierld and picking as much rice as possibru! Since 90% of all rice go to Un'chan we must store away extra in owuh bottom or eben our shoe! All worhte for greatest boutnwey, KOLEA!
>>
File: sleepyhead.jpg (62KB, 900x738px) Image search: [Google]
sleepyhead.jpg
62KB, 900x738px
Sleeping is prohibit in guhleat cityis of Kolean, so rare image showcase a soon to bea DED BOI sreep arouind in chuwrch after big big pahtee honore Un'kun! Such disgwace, i am solly for show you such thinge!

i will hide from poe an roun' eye, ok?
>>
File: cute napper.jpg (226KB, 900x738px) Image search: [Google]
cute napper.jpg
226KB, 900x738px
LOL he here take LOOONG NAP!

I RUB MY COUJNTOLY!
>>
File: forbiden lov.jpg (104KB, 900x738px) Image search: [Google]
forbiden lov.jpg
104KB, 900x738px
Somtime a guhh will ruv anodah guh, abnd dat calle "Forbid ruv!" onry woman can makea suche desision, or else man will kirl otha man for ruv a man! velly not nice, to be honlest!

Dis a act of PUWAH rub an it should be PRASIE! Woman can ruv much betre than man, man too concern wif a WURL and a GUBAMIN an a NUCREAR PROWAM, but woman, especiary young guhh.

Puh,.
>>
File: lonely.jpg (158KB, 900x738px) Image search: [Google]
lonely.jpg
158KB, 900x738px
Sahmtime even woman can hear great speech from Un-chan, but mose of da tiem it is onry allow when her husbin has die LOL tak abou a positive negrative, ami wite?! I mean u get to sitta in a speeche, which is not arrow, but AWSO u kin bing bong an git to know wat happen. too bad u cannot terl or u hav you tongue cropped owt! AHHA!
>>
File: head smol as chin.jpg (78KB, 900x738px) Image search: [Google]
head smol as chin.jpg
78KB, 900x738px
at the en of day, I jus ruvb my countoly.

prease dough NOT ret yo presniden kirl my rovely hoem and famiry!

IR UV YOU!

me, tbh

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>5676566
nice dubs
>>
File: Young malnurished North Koreans.jpg (41KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Young malnurished North Koreans.jpg
41KB, 590x350px
We at [s4s] make a lot of jokes, and this thread is an example of some jokery, but I would like to take this time to just offer up my thoughts and prayers to the North Korean populace. Having been born in America, I can't even come close to imagining what it must be like to live under such a repressive regime. There would be so much I would never know, so much great art I'd never be able to take in or make, so many lies fed to me on a daily basis. I might even be forced to live in extreme poverty and possibly starve to death, all while knowing that any revolt against my terrible conditions would surely lead to death or imprisonment.

I genuinely can't imagine how horrible it must be, and it really makes me appreciate what I have been given and how lucky I have been.
>>
File: Two North Korean Children.jpg (216KB, 964x679px) Image search: [Google]
Two North Korean Children.jpg
216KB, 964x679px
I noticed that these pictures were taken from a specific article that had quotes from the actual photographer, so here I'll give what he actually said:
>>5676583
"A woman standing in the middle of a crowd of soldiers. This picture is not supposed to be taken as officials do not allow army pictures."
>>5676566
"Pyongyang's subway system is the deepest in the world as it doubles as a bomb shelter. Someone saw me taking this picture and told me to delete it since it included the tunnel."
>>5676535
"The North Korean officials hate when you take this kind of picture. Even when I explain that poverty exists all around the world, in my own country as well, they forbid me from taking pictures of the poor."
>>5676540
"When times are hard (as they usually are here), kids can be found working for the farming collectives."
>>5676527
"Perfection is key to any activity in North Korea. Only the best of the best are selected to perform in front of a live audience. This acrobat did 3 flips for this feat."
>>5676545
"In a Christian church, this official was dozing off on a bench. You must never show the officials in a bad light. Woops!"
>>5676591
"It is also forbidden to photograph malnutrition."
>>5676554
"This man was taking a rest on the rocks by the sea in Chilbo. My guide asked me to delete this for fear that western media could say that this man was dead. He was alive."
>>5676517
"The officials took issue with this photo for two reasons: 1) the teen has his cap worn in a strange way (according to my guide), and 2) there are soldiers in the back."

The photographer is Eric Lafforgue, in case anyone is wondering, and he has a series of photos available that he was requested to delete by the NK minders that were with him.
The photo I'm including has this caption:
"When you sleep in Kaesong, near the DMZ, you are locked in a hotel complex composed of old houses. It allows the guides to say 'Why do you want to go outside? It's the same as in the hotel.' No, it's not."
>>
>>5677262
The thing about North Korea is that they live in both severe external (going against US word is scary - unless you are already labelled a "rogue state") but also self-imposed isolation (Juche self-sufficiency) on a barren piece of land.

A lot of information about living conditions in it is South Korean propaganda. Though it must be tough nonetheless.

Despite of that, the country has a successful missile and space programs - not many countries in Asia could compare. One of the most surprising things were the latest two ICBM tests - launched from mobile platforms those were liquid-fuel missiles, a sign of domestic development, as Sino-Soviet relations degraded before China could obtain the technology from USSR - later they switched to solid fuel missiles, as did the Chinese in their projects.
>>
>>5677307
"A lot of information about living conditions in it is South Korean propaganda."
Tell me what you think the actual NK poverty rates are, and whether or not you believe that the extent of the NK propaganda to its populace has been overstated.
I don't mean to sound accusatory; I'm genuinely interested if you know something I don't, because I rarely hear what you're saying. I'd also be interested in where exactly you get your information from, if a lot of the information is propaganda.
Listing some specific things (articles, statistics, etc) that you can verify as propaganda as well as some specific things that you can verify as true would probably be super helpful both for for a quick gain in knowledge but also as examples that will help me differentiate in the future. I understand that that might be a little bit of an undertaking, but I would really appreciate it.
>>
>>5677307
>>5677342
I thought I should mention that I am going to sleep now, also, but I will look to see if you replied when I wake up. Thanks.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.