[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transgender is a disease

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: triggered pepe.jpg (8KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
triggered pepe.jpg
8KB, 224x224px
It's called gender dysphoria and the answer to the solution is not to get a pair of tits when you're a guy,the solution is to get some mental help.
>>
File: 1475398429548.png (18KB, 476x424px) Image search: [Google]
1475398429548.png
18KB, 476x424px
>>
wow i've never heard this before you are a modern genius
>>
>>5674891
yeah well if you hate trannies so much why dont you just kill them?
>>
okay [s4s] it's time to be serious. this board is dying. and yes I know meta threads are part of what's killing it but [s4s] isn't nearly as fun as it once used to be

bth [s4s] is just a joke that outlived its welcome. it was fun for a while when ironic shitposting was still a new novel idea but by now I think everyone got pretty tired of one-word replies, samefigging and crappy MS paint ironic "memes".

for a while it looked like the place is transitioning into something beyond just that, but what ended up happening is that more good posters left the place than people entered, and the people who did enter are unfunny fignewtons who aren't even being ironic. they spam the place because they genuinely want to force a meme, and the rest take the place too seriously and get buttblasted over a bunch of posts to a chinese cartoon imageboard. exactly the kind of behavior that [s4s] was created to make fun of

so that's why I'm leaving forever. I haven't posted here in a few weeks now, so this post is just a formality. no, this isn't a pasta (but I'm sure it'll soon become one). and no, I'm not angry. just wish to let you guys know for however long this joke lasted, it was a pretty funny one and that I'm happy I could take part in it with the rest of you. goodbye!

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>5674908
>
we need a revolution
>>
>>5674908
lol
>>
>>5674891
If it's a disease, how do you catch it?
>>
>>5674895
go back to tumblr
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
actually gender is a fucking social construct and DOESN'T EVEN EXIST you fucking MORON
>>
File: 1488475732365.gif (9KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1488475732365.gif
9KB, 256x256px
>>
>>5675028
My peanus weenus says otherwise. Haha!
>>
yes, also, money is a social construct therefore money doesn't exist

also, this type of lysenkoian subjectivism (which is irrefutable) implies metaphysical subjectivism. so, reality is socially constructed and therefore doesn't real

welcome to the void; enjoy the emptiness
>>
>>5675212
epic, brb gonna kill myself
>>
>>5675212
That's why you need to let Jesus Christ into your life.
>>
>>5674988
>88
lol

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
couldnt agree more
>>
>>5674891
Unless they are ordering the drugs off of the internet, which, while I don't know the stats on this, would seem to be a scary thing to do and I think on most medical issues people like the safety of a doctor that knows what they're doing, I assume is a smaller percentage of those transitioning, then any trans person you see has likely sought mental help.
It might vary by state, but as far as I know in America you do not get HRT without a letter from a therapist, and since therapists have no incentive to just give you a letter without actually talking through your issues (more sessions, more money), there is little chance that many therapists write these letters willy-nilly. In addition to getting said letter, you must talk to a doctor who will refer you to an endocrinologist, and he/she will talk to you about your reasons behind this as well (though probably less critically than a therapist), and when you finally get to an endocrinologist then he/she will also talk to you about your decision to transition and why. So, minimum, you have to seek help from a therapist and two medical professionals in order to transition.
Given that the reality behind transitioning specifically includes getting some mental help, what exactly are you talking about?
>>
Tru mate.
>>
This shit what you are talking about, is fucking mental disorder. Maybe killing those people will be a good idea.
>>
>>5676345
Question:
Would you support killing all people with mental disorders, or only some? If the latter, which mental disorders qualify you to be removed from your family and friends and killed?
>>
>>5674891
>>5674903
>>5675028
>>5675212
>>5676288 dubs! wooh!
>>5676340
>>5676345
>>5676350
it's important 2 b nice. even with peoplel u don't agree with. remember, 2 rudes don't make a nice
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501735326102.webm
>>
>>5676350
i think it has more to do with the reactive attitudes & the application of said attitudes people take towards a particular illness

as i see it the trannies generally fall into 3 categories (but obviously they're not exuasted by these 3)
there're (or were) trannies who recognize transgenderism as an illness, seek treatment then de-transition
there's trannies like blaire white who recognize they're ill but refuse to acquire treatment and opt for transitioning as a form of coping, but also don't force their transgenderism, pronouns, etc down people's throats
and then there's the ~trans*/tumblr'ina'~ batshit crazy snowflake types who are delusional or in denial or both who want to rape society into submission

people generally don't feel any ill-will towards the first 2 camps even though the second lot are effectively re-inforcing & normalizing it
the blaire whites need therapy but the dieciscums need to die
>>
>>5677019
also, page lol save rave

lole
>>
>>5674891

⊂_ヽ
\\ _
\( •_•) F
< ⌒ヽ A
/ へ\ B
/ / \\ U
レ ノ ヽ_つ L
/ / O
/ /| U
( (ヽ S
| |、\
| 丿 \ ⌒)
| | ) /
`ノ ) Lノ
>>
>>5676332
>there is little chance that many therapists write these letters willy-nilly.

You'd be surprised.
>>
>>5677019
Wait, wait, wait, what do you mean "seek treatment"? Like I said earlier, I believe that the recommended treatment by doctors and therapists often times *is* transitioning. Like you tell them how you feel and then they tell you what they think should happen, and if you go to an endocrinologist and say "I want to transition" and he/she, after talking to you, prescribes you HRT that is a medical professional assigning you treatment. I don't know what alternative treatment you recommend other than going slowly crazy frequenting repgen on /lgbt/, and maybe it is that you actually have a good one but you have to tell me it first.
Also, it's a small point but I think the difference is well thought out with an eye to possible futures of treatment, but "transgenderism" isn't considered an illness; it's "gender dysphoria" that is considered a mental disorder.
>>5677030
Where did you obtain the information that "many" therapists write HRT letters willy-nilly?
>>
>>5674891
This is [s4s] super wall.
█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████▀█░████████▀███▀░░▀█░███░░▀███▀░░░▀█▀░░▀█
████░██░███████░████░██░█░█████░███░█████░██░█
███░███░░░████░█████░░░▄█░████░████░██░░█░██░█
██░████░██░██░██████░████░███░█████░███░█░██░█
█▄█████░░░▄█▄███████░████░░░█▄░░███▄░░░▄█▄░░▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████
Help put up a wall around [s4s] to keep /b/ out.
>>
>>5677097
please seek treatment :^/
>>
>>5677152
Already did :^)

their automatic email reminders could use a little work though...
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.