[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreams

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: BzbFfITCYAEzBfb.jpg (21KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
BzbFfITCYAEzBfb.jpg
21KB, 362x362px
I just had a dream that got me fucked up
In my dream my grandfather's dresser is in my room
I wake up and walk to the dresser
I decide I need to wear something holy for the day
I can't find my cross keychain so I see a rosary I had when I was 8
I pick it up and I see a cross on the end of it.
The cross grows to be life sized and suddenly I fall to my knees and start crying
I just start wailing and begging for forgiveness
>I'm so sorry God forgive my sins please
Then I woke up feeling weird as fuck
All I even do is masturbate
>>
>>5672234
dumb frogposter
>>
>>5672234
Dreams are subconscious messages to your insecurities and problems anon
Probably meaning something along the lines of, you haven't spent your time well and you haven't achieved much, but you still have time, so go and go SOMETHING productive.
Maybe something about religion, perhaps you feel your actions are not very good or productive in the eyes of a higher power and you know that such behaviour is not good.
>>
>>5672234
visit ur local Pastor today

>>5672237
this is a nice board. don't be rude.
>>
>>5672237
nigger
>>
>>5672244
DUBS! DOSHITE!
>>
>>5672248
Pls no swear
>>
>>5672242
or it could just be that its a nonsense dream that happened to be unsettling/emotional nonsense which ppl get literally all the time in dreams
>>
>>5672234
dumb frogposter
>>
seems like OP was BTFO
(being totally frikkin owned)
>>
File: implying.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>5672234
>>
>>5672256
Nothing is coincidence anon, haven't you figured that out yet?
Dreams all have meaning, you must decipher them.
They are there to reflect upon what you learnt that day.
>>
>>5672234
first of all, silly froguploader
secondly, nigga u gay af but thats ok
and now id like to share some of my dream from last night as well because theyre too lelsorandumb to discuss them with irl ppl
>be dean winchester (havent watched spn in years wtf, hes not eben best girl)
>on a quest in a woods with bro, carrying heavy backpacks
>suddenly bad men in military vehicles from both sides of the road
>jump into the forest
>run like fug, watching my open beercan the whole time
>haha! no way theyre gonna chase us on foot
>zoinks, outta nowhere they summon some sort of forest bois to do it for them, one of whom is an albino with a mullet
>kids are skinny as hecc but fast and im carrying so much shit (cant abandon the beer what r u special)
>suddenly a series of chainlink fences in my way, nowhere else to go
>get on top of the first one and, as physics dont real, just keep jumping from one to another haha nvm the wire in my hands fug u kids
>something something reading some text on my cousins glasses collection
>something something long discussion about window cleaning
>something something argument with father
>i am at my parents, listening to them talking to each other
>we are all being accused of beating up a female neighbor
>also, because of the incident, our country is now at war with russia

psychoanalyze me s4s, dont hold anything back
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.