/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The state of memes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: fun-facts-fox-1.jpg (55KB, 550x690px) Image search: [Google]
fun-facts-fox-1.jpg
55KB, 550x690px
I went on google today to reverse search some picture - but this was in related. It makes me feel like I'm missing something here. Like, if I was off the Internet for a few years. Is this what a modern "meme" is?
>>
I want to thank you for your very ignorant response to my question. I usually don't lower myself to the same level of hateful ignorance as people such as your caliper, but I felt you deserve and/or wanted recognition for your comment... why else would you post something so malicious on a social networking site where anyone can read it? I am truly baffled how you, a person who has never even had a short conversation with me, let alone met me face to face, can conclude such a radical opinion about a complete stranger.
If you did know me, you would know that I'm a stay at home mom, with two young nephews and an infant of my own to look after. Not to mention, help four adults through their day. That equals out to seven people I cook for, clean up after, and all around take care of a day. At the time I wrote that message, I was helping two children do their homework while simultaneously preparing a full meal for six. Granted, had I taken a few moments longer to read it, I would have known the answer to my seemingly 'dumb' question. But as you can see, unlike some people, I have a life other than 4chan and many responsibilities; therefore, I really don't have time to read every detail.
Since I'm a 'dumb bitch' because of my comment, I'm going to assume because of your comment, that you're a pampas ass who wouldn' know a really man even if he hit you on the back. I'm assuming this because no real man would ever call a random woman a 'dumb bitch' unprovoked.
I often forget how horrible, insensible, rude, and all around hateful one person can be to another. You have brought me back to the harsh reality of life and inadvertently humbled me. So thank you. Despite how mean and ignorant you have been, you have done me a favor.
Please don't reply to this, I wish you say nothing more on the subject.
>>
>>5669932
le foxe seems p ebin 2 me
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.