[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't come here much at all anymore. I just wanted to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

I don't come here much at all anymore. I just wanted to say I'm a better poster than any of you deserve. There has been a massive brain drain and this board is basically dead.
>>
>>5656033
Damn dude Asska tits i am impressed
>>
>>5656035
Although technically she's 14 so this isn't really cool, dude.
>>
>>5656033
The problem is that you're part of your problem and that likely you aren't that great of a poster you wish yourself to be in the first place.
>>
>>5656033
delusional dubs
>>5656044
dubs of truth
>>
>>5656033
she drink watre
>>
>>5656033
I would probably put myself in top 10 best posters of all time. I can also confirm that there are only exactly 4 good posters left on [s4s] and they are by not the most active.

Still I keep coming back. Like a child tending to their old and weary parents at a nursing home.
>>
>>5656033
Get lost weeb!!!!
>>
>>5656033
ur a nigger. piece of shit. thats what u r
>>
>>5656033
Where did you find this picture of me?

>>5656044
>03:44:44
>5656044
Nice 4's.

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
This is pathetic.

[s4s] is pathetic. This is not "good old" /b/, this board is drier than ever. Just look at the current threads. There is literally nothing noteworthy or interesting to read or comedic.

Why does this even go on? Oooh, I poast thread of aother funneh-sounding food-type item! I use :^) because its so funny and YOU GOT DUBS AGAIN NICE. Even though this guy's post was hilarious and promoted interaction, he said the word "fuck" in it so I'm just going to respond with "rude gb2 >>>/b/" that'll show him and improve the quality of this board! I think I'll post another "maymay" because it's so funny right??? LOL I changed the spelling of a word to add the letters 'lel' or 'kek' in them haha. Or maybe I'll just make a retarded one-word reply like "pel", because that adds so much quality to this great board. LET'S JUST KEEP REPEATING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER LOL HE POSTED TOPLELKEKDOGE!!!!

I've been here since the evening of March 31st, 2013, and it's astounding to see the rate at which this board degraded from something interesting that made me laugh to this utter garbage.

You're not shitposting, you're just posting shit.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>5657977
dubs nice
>>
>>5657977
pel

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>5657977
This. I don't know how many of the posters are actually 10 year olds or brain damaged, and how many are only pretending to be 10 year olds or brain damaged, but it doesn't really matter. They've overrun the board and the person (((in charge))) is oblivious to the role [s4s] originally held. There's no reason to come back, [s4s] is dead.

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>5658175
replying to copypasta lol
>>
File: 1498255246322.jpg (107KB, 749x751px) Image search: [Google]
1498255246322.jpg
107KB, 749x751px
>>5658184
>>
Oh ok
>>
>>5656033
Dont come back
>dubs
Protip: eat shit
>>
i could post wqith the best of them
>>
>>5656033
GAY CUM IN MY ASSHOLE FAGGOT
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.