[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

let's do a keksandra drawe thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 1500171045895.png (392KB, 826x904px) Image search: [Google]
1500171045895.png
392KB, 826x904px
let's do a keksandra drawe thread
>>
File: Untitled.png (6KB, 370x268px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6KB, 370x268px
>>5654592
okay I drew her in a minute or three

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>5654628
that looks like a two minute drawing why tf u lyin
>>
>>5654636
a minute or three choose those two only
>>
>>5654628
fpbp
>>
can I request Keksandra in high heel boots and leatehr leggings
>>
>>5654592
dumb keksandraposter
>>
>>5655981
wow like go back to /b/
>>
draw keksandra and /jp/ girl at the fair
>>
i had an idea for a comic
1. emily's bending over a table and writing something on a piece of paper. keksandra is behind her. she notices something sticking out above emily's jeans
2. it's a loop thing that you might find on the pullstring of a talking doll, but only the loop is visible. keksandra thinks it's a pullstring and it makes emily say funny quotes
3. keksandra has the loop in her fingers and is about to pull it. "hey emily!" says keksandra. "mmm?" says emily.
4. keksandra says "say a funny quote!" pulls the "pullstring" too hard and fast and she accidentally pulls it out of her pants. emily shoots straight up. her hands are balled up and her arms are to her sides, she's biting down on her bottom lip, and her eyes are wide open. it's not a pullstring though, it's a weird line of blue rubber balls that get smaller in size from the loop.
5. "aww, you don't say funny quotes" says keksandra. she's looking at the strange blue things hanging from the loop on her finger. "sorry I broke your pullstring, emily". emily's still standing the same way she was before.
6. emily finally speaks but she remains rigid and upright. "okay keksandra, two things. one, put the pullstring down on the table and wash your hands." "two, go to your room and wait. we need to have a very, very long talk."
>>
File: akari looking.png (235KB, 419x398px) Image search: [Google]
akari looking.png
235KB, 419x398px
>>5654592
Draw akr peekinf from barel in keksandra cosplay
>>
File: keksandras new friend.png (317KB, 2164x1416px) Image search: [Google]
keksandras new friend.png
317KB, 2164x1416px
Draw threads are fun and Keksandra will be a good friend. I will teach her how to delete an anime. We are gonna have a grand gay ol' time.
>>
>>5656274
you are the worst namefig on this board right now
>>
>>5654592
I like Keksandra in anime schoolgirl clothes
>>
>>5656274
this is nice drawing
>>
>>5656274
absolutely based. best namefig on this board right now
>>
>>5656689
stop replying to yourself The Voice
nobody likes your jerkoff name
nobody likes your jerkoff avatar
and nobody likes you, jerkoff
>>
>>5656697
dont ever reply to me without contributing to the thread
>>
BONK
>>
File: 1501212750800.png (195KB, 997x1809px) Image search: [Google]
1501212750800.png
195KB, 997x1809px
>>5656274
this make me feel very uncomfortable
could you delete this ;_;
>>
File: the voice dance.png (4KB, 370x604px) Image search: [Google]
the voice dance.png
4KB, 370x604px
>>5657716
No, Keksandra is a friend now and together we will destroy all animes and I'll teach her how to dance like a god.
>>
>>5657726
can you frick off you loser
>>
File: Blessed ship.png (60KB, 512x630px) Image search: [Google]
Blessed ship.png
60KB, 512x630px
>>5657716

Does this makes you unconfortable?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.