[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to create a meme on [s4s]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1501664856168.png (57KB, 515x654px) Image search: [Google]
1501664856168.png
57KB, 515x654px
Step 1: think of any meme
Step 2: spam the living shit out of it for weeks on end

Congratulations you just created a new meme good enough to be on the [s4s] team.
>>
Yes I've made several already.
>>
>>5654470
I haven't ever had the tenacity to repost my memes every day so they remain in "Oh, I've seen that image before" status
>>
File: 1485953496421.png (9KB, 279x227px) Image search: [Google]
1485953496421.png
9KB, 279x227px
>>5654470
When you want to use someone eles's MEMES and they have given you permission
>>
>>5654479
This to be honest. I want my meme to be well known here but really when you think about it, it's just not worth the effort. It's really just a matter of thinking of a good enough meme so that you don't have to spam it as much to get any recognition.
>>
>>5654491
If you don't spam your meme will never become mainstream sorry kiddo
>>
>>5654491
Sadly, on [s4s] >>5654556 is correct.
Even if your meme is honestly really good, nobody will care about it until they are already familiar with it. So foreign born and heavily spammed memes are the only ones anyone recognizes.
>>
>>5654560
bzzt wrong i hide duplicates and only indulge fresh memes because im not a shitheel uhh gay anime poster sycophant discord dwelling um faggot? that probably goes on the healslut reddit and erps with men cuz they're too much of a coward to get real dick
>>
>>5654556
>>
File: beniss.png (475KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
beniss.png
475KB, 1000x1000px
>>5654560
I've made several "memes" that get reposted ocassionally and I only posted them a few times myself, which makes me feel good

I even made one of the top most reposted images on /a/ without even realizing it until I checked the statistics recently out of boredom

It's not a "meme" in the meme sense but it does make you feel good to know lots of people use your image

So without you knowing probably quite a few people have saved images you have made
>>
>>5654566
That's ok because your opinion doesn't matter and your not a meme banker that influences the market
>>
>>5654589
I'll have you know I have at least 3 memes in perpetuity, how many do you have? :^)
>>
>>5654560
>>5654556
I think you misunderstood. I'm aware this is how things work on [s4s], that in order for your meme to truly take on meme status it must be spammed many, many times until the board is forced to accept it. What I mean is that most of the time I'd personally rather not put in the effort required for this to happen. Better memes are accepted quicker because other people will post your meme for you, so less effort required to make it a meme.
>>
i am the creator of a very hip underground meme that only a few posters know about
>>
>>5654606
many memes (teh biggest examplel beig quite SUDDEN) bcam succSESful witout nedig to be spammed by teh creator at al
in fact non of the ones i made personlely were rly spammed altho i mad consisten variations and suj stuf as that

kep up teh gud work
>>
>>5654608
There are no underground memes. They are simply memes that failed to gain recognition.
>>
>>5654627
thats not true theres memes within memes marty
>>
>>5654627
you don't know memes you dumbo
>>
File: 1497827813886.gif (116KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497827813886.gif
116KB, 500x500px
>>5654608
is it this one?
>>
>>5654631
>>5654642
sorry kid that's just not how it works
>>
>>5654470
Forced memes are best memes, aren't they? Always make you smile.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.