[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get harassed everywhere I go, even when I play video games.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 14

File: wojak.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
I get harassed everywhere I go, even when I play video games. This is my only true refuge. I need personal motivation.
>>
File: horse (2).jpg (26KB, 313x299px) Image search: [Google]
horse (2).jpg
26KB, 313x299px
>>5654449
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0EY4itWyoUf

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>5654449
blay more bideo games
>>
>>5654449
stop taking trash talk in vidya seriously
or play single player games
>>
>>5654452
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0EY4itWyoUf
I know ur jokin. Never expected it.
>>
>>5654449
bullies are lame, just ignore them.
>>
>>5654461
Yea, thats what I try to do.
>>
>>5654463
well tell me more, what kind of games do you play? fighting? shooting?
>>
>>5654474
shooting
>>
File: 1485953496421.png (9KB, 279x227px) Image search: [Google]
1485953496421.png
9KB, 279x227px
>>5654449
When you want to use someone eles's MEMES and they have given you permission
>>
>>5654485
Which one? or do you play a bunch? Overwatch? TF2? why do they bully you?

don't be scared. i won't hurt you even if you hurt me.
>>
>>5654501
both overwatch and tf2. I just am a little rusty because i have a lot of stuff to deal w/ irl, and they make fun of me for it. It really hurt because games are one of the few things I am really good at.
>>
>>5654520
Is your team making fun of you for your rusty skills or is the other team? Do you main a certain class like Medic or Mercy or Engi or le fast girl?
>>
Both teams, generally when I am not doing good. I main scout though, but I am not made fun of because of that.
>>
>>5654551
I see... It can be difficult, not performing as well as everyone else and feeling like you're dead weight... When that happens I would recommend sticking with a good team mate and helping them out so that at least you've got a good buddy by your side.

Oh but, I should ask, what are you being made fun of? Have you tried telling them that you're a bit rusty and need to get back into the swing of things? I know it sounds a little lame but most peoplel would be able to understand i think...
>>
>>5654565
some people mock me when I try to explain things, and everyone else is a bystander or laughs with them. Then I leave, because I just get tired. Btw I have a little below average skill, especially when I haven't played in a while or completely relaxed.
>>
* not completely relaxed
>>
>>5654583
that's pretty mean-spirited alright. Do you play on pubs? Probably not with a group you're familiar with, huh.

I guess the best way to stop that bullying ultimately would be to get back into the swing of things... By the way, if you're bullied then you should never bully back. Just let your skill speak for itself. Learn from others and how they go about doing things. If there's one thing I've learned from my life it's that you should always observe how things are done before you act.
>>
>>5654605
I guess you're right. I'll try to t]live by that. Thanks. Btw what anime are those you post.
>>
>>5654605
I do play on pubs.
>>
File: CAN DO.png (433KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CAN DO.png
433KB, 640x480px
>>5654617
Ojamajo Doremi. I like it a lot. There's a daily thread in the catalog if u ever feel like watching it. Also a chart for what order to watch things and to gain some interests...

>>5654620
Hm, I see. pubs can be pretty low-level, I always find myself at the top of the score-board... Don't worry about making it to the top though, 'cuz regardless of whether you win or lose it really doesn't matter, it's not like anyone loses or gains anything besides the game being in their favor.

Actually before you play, the one thing you should make certain you do is to have fun. Mix up your strategies, tag with team-mates, take in the nice scenery and figure out where you're needed... it can all be very therapeutic if you do it right. I really dig TF2's sounds, the gunshots, ambient background noises, character's personalities... Even your team's banter can be very pleasurable to listen to if you let it.

And if you're bullied by a team-mate next time you should try and help them out! they might be able to really see the potentlal in you. if they keep getting upset then that can be pretty funny too, just roll with it and get everyone giggling rather than taking her insults seriously.... remember, you're there to have fun. and so's everyone else!
>>
File: divide.gif (333KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
divide.gif
333KB, 560x315px
>>5654620
>>5654620
play pyro and pubstomp them I used to do that back in the day I was one of the highest ranked on on my server, but I basically only played Arena, i stopped around when all the arena servers basically died actually I think pyro is pretty useless nowadays but I haven't played in so long so what do I know

it's a bit sad to think about actually anyways just pick the easiest class
>>
Dairy leminder that vidya games aren't a real skill. Try something productive. Study a language. Exercise. Masturbate to lolis. Learn to draw.
>>
>>5654741
Sure they are, but the only positive benefits are slightly improved hand-eye coordination and reaction time. Vidya games themselves aren't a valuable skill.
>>
>>>5654687
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: images (31).jpg (11KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images (31).jpg
11KB, 183x275px
>>5654449
>>5654452
>>
>>5654449
sad post
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.