[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Introducing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 9

File: Soda.png (16KB, 211x197px) Image search: [Google]
Soda.png
16KB, 211x197px
Introducing
>>
if singles this thread is about the culture and customs of Svalbard
>>
>>5653290
Good luck with that soldier
>>
hahe xD
>>
>>5653325
lol
>>
manky manky manky shabanky
>>
>>5653279

three minutes
>>
ragnar danneskjöld
>>
>>5654061
tell me about it
>>
wasp
>>
>>5654146
hey knock it off
>>
>>5654257
no u
>>
Joe Pesky
>>
>>5654298
Babe Ruth
>>
quiet nite for MANK, eh? ~glass tinkling w/ ice~
>>
>>5654803
SOMEONE JUST FORCED ME TO WATCH 45 MINUTES OF THE LOVE GURU
>>
>>5655029
ur safe now :]
>>
>>5655071
i'm still vomiting blood
>>
>>5655080
no youre not cuz that be indacitive of eternal hemmorage. fucking dumb.
oh you wer beig mhetaphorical i understand now as context of watching a movie that was lauded so bad it ruined ashton kutchers career im not tryharding i just fel like saying that
ashton kutcher
lol what a fag name
>>
>>5655088
yeah obviously i'm being hyperbolic if i was really vomiting blood i wouldn't be posting on [s4s]
however it is genuinely a terrible shit movie it's like Mike Myers became so comfortable in his fame and position in Hollywood that he thought he could do whatever he wanted which ended up being this horrific shitty movie full of the unfunniest jokes i've ever heard/seen
>>
Everybody sh'pantse now
>>
>>5655255
ha ha heck yea . . .
>>5655088
MR KATZ MANE hijacka me convoe but in the end it doesnt even matter . . .
>>
shuh • PANTS • ee
>>
>>5655279
shuh-pants-ay, i was too lazy to look up the accented e
>>
>>5655286
ohhhhhh... 'tslike that, éh . . . .
>>
>>5655311
it's like that
>>
>>5655328
............ it's settled then.

gosh is like, if i were to meet celebrity? i wood not kno wat 2 say!!! now that mrmank is here? im star struck in the same way! theres so much i wish to EXTRACT but im totally BLOWING it! BLOWING a perfectly good opportunity! drawing a BLANK rite now . . . drawing a MANK . . . tryna make a dovetail joint, yeh
>>
>>5655336
If you ever meet John Oliver be sure to say to him "Marishka Hargitay"
>>
>>5655348
ha ha HA HA HA . . . classic
>>
>>5655355
It might cause him to punch you in the face though, be warned.
>>
>>5655363
pf oh . . . oh i see . . . i am seeing the bigger pincter now . . . that's below u , mrmank. so far below u . . .
>>
can i ADD something to my f•ckin amazon order since they've been PREPARING it for three f•ckin days strait? horsesh•t. mankdook. big steamin pile-a mankdook.
>>
>>5655383
You misunderstand, if I had wanted him to punch you in the face I wouldn't have warned you. However, I would say the same thing to him, knowing what I know. "Marishka Hargitay" is the mantra that Guru Pitka repeatedly says to people in the film The Love Guru. John Oliver plays Guru Pitka's assistant in this movie, therefore if you were to say to him "Marishka Hargitay" it would immediately tell him several important things about you, and he might decide to hit you based on that.
>>
>>5655394
AHAHAHAHAHAHA yeh na i meant the fact that you're already referencing the movy, is below u xD
>>
>>5655397
lol you actually got that reference fuck I just didn't think that was possible
>>
so U MISUNDERSTAND. hah.
>>
>>5655403
yea na it woodnt-a been until u sed that he mite pumch in face , made me quite curiouse . . .
>>
>>5655405
Truly, the misunderstanding has been understood.
>>5655408
now I get it
That movie was not nearly as good as Boat Trip
>>
gotta stop 'yea na'ing . . . note to SELVE . . . note to MANK. MANKY secretary . . . Hott
>>
>>5655410
loox ethnic . . . 2 ethnic . . .
>>
>>5655419
Boat Trip? It's the heartwarming tale of two very heterosexual men getting tricked into going on a gay cruise ship for a week.
>>
>>5655422
h ' h a a a a a a yes. yes i see is gay boat. mm. typical Holly-weird! i am reminted of "get hard" . . . where will ferrell at one point is "forced" to practice "gettin gay" in preparation for prison. he goes to s•cc c•cc in bathroom stall and they show the c•cc for a split second. i was watching it with my f•ckin m•m & grandm• for f•cks sake. wanted to strangle a n•gga
>>
mayby is jews fault ...... someones behind all this non sense . . . . . redpill me winsley ~! :]
>>
>>5655448
Movies are so stupid. I was talking today about how I wouldn't care if the entertainment industry just imploded and went away. Who cares.
>>
>>5655458
~sigh~ agreed dude . . . ~glassclancc~
>>
>>5655464
I've been enjoying Twin Peaks lately though
>>
glassclancc at the end-a the world . . .
the brick wall at the end-a the universe . . . .

>>5655477
series? hm.. yeh? malrite . . . noted. dually noted. u dont believe me but its been noted. dually.
>>
>>5655492
If you look at Twin Peaks the right way it's pretty hilarious
>>
>>5655497
rude ???????
>>
>>5655550
Rude?
>>
>>5655574
yea like . . . . so bad its good sorta meme ?
>>
>>5655585
What? No Twin Peaks clearly has actual intentional humor in it.
>>
the only thing worse than people who think they're smart because they read literature and watch high brow snobby period pieces is people who think they're smart because they watch weird shit like twin peaks like at least snobs have a reason to be smug the eccentric art kids are dumber than thugs and drop outs quite frankly seriously just because you saw gummo in high school doesn't mean you're an """intellectual"""
>>
>>5655591
oh malrite i amn't familier
>>
>>5655599
"""""""""dubs""""""""
>>
>>5655602
That's fair, anyway it's obviously a terrible show based on this guy's >>5655599 logic so i better stop watching it and enjoying it now.
>>
>>5655610
AHAHAHAHAHAHA yah

im with MR MANK !!!!
>>
>>5655616
Yeah i'm gonna go watch it though so take it easy lol
>>
>>5655628
pz . . . . . . . . [fortune color="#d6f0da"]luv u . . . jk . . .[/fortune]
>>
Smaougey
>>
Me Manker . . .
>>
monk pie
>>
>>5656989
broke a no image streak for this trash... knew it'd be you... dumbshit
>>
>>5657103
when u bust the ultranut
>>
File: latest.jpg (10KB, 200x145px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
10KB, 200x145px
>>5657112
Nice only if dey were anime
>>
Haven't seen ol pain4.jpg in a while
>>
File: tenor.gif (294KB, 476x252px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
294KB, 476x252px
>>5657176
>>5657171
>>5657162
>>5657160
>>5657154
What motivation could anyone possibly have that would lead them to spam gore on a silly funposting board?
>>
>>5657222
nice tits
>>
File: 1442599208185.jpg (10KB, 349x350px) Image search: [Google]
1442599208185.jpg
10KB, 349x350px
whats going on here
>>
>>5657228
walruse
>>
File: 1482536691855.jpg (68KB, 848x808px) Image search: [Google]
1482536691855.jpg
68KB, 848x808px
>>5657307
her sister
>>
WOOH brutal
>>
>>5657313
same-ass bore-ass trash
>>
wooh brutal lol . . . i laff . . .
i laft @ me own posty . . .
cause was brutal . . .
brutal by definition lol . . .
wooh Brutal GET IT ? ha ha
>>
>>5657320
kill yourself
>>
File: 1499788644828.jpg (703KB, 1131x772px) Image search: [Google]
1499788644828.jpg
703KB, 1131x772px
>>5657327
hah trigert
>>
so like 62 POSTYS, i think, was record. so weird to even see in the cataloge, P: 62 . . . & nothing else. 'tssee if we can get an IMAGE-FREE manky 1a these days . . .
>>
>>5657329
I make a friendly post that was supposed to be my last, and you make an uncalled for post like that because "muh no images"
Seriously die.
>>
>>5657343
in no universe was that about to be your last post, jusstop
>>
>>5657329
Cat is friend! Friend!
>>
>>5657348
try me.
>>
>>5657355
meaning -- 'watch me fuck off for good now and prove my point' ? with pleasure h'haaa
>>
WOOH nailedem WOOH WOOH nailedem.
>>
hm ya make a whole buncha NICE friends when u posta da animy huh? hm . . . mayby shood spend some time on /a/ finding TOP QUAL ANIMS to posty . . . . ONLY top qual tho . . .
>>
you and your fucking autistic ass and your need to fulfill a shitty imageboard acheivement that no one gives a shit about in the slightest
>>5657361
>>5657359
>sparkles
>reading comprehension
pick one
>>
>>5657365
cringen atcha. "try me", after i say that there was no way you'd stop posting. so "try me" would imply "oh yeah? i'll stop posting just TRY ME". there's no need to "try you" when i imply that you were not about to stop posting. should have just affirmed with a "that's right" or "u bet". so, yknow, you lose again, & junk
>>
i knew calling u out on ur streak-break would elicit a beautiful lil tantrum & elicit it did :]
>>
>thinques puter posting will open him up to greater ability to express selve
>just loses faster

h'haaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>5657368
the only cringe I've ever seen is you posting about poopgirl.
>>
>>5657378
'tsgenerous of u
oh g•d you're rite i cringe @ that too
not all of em just a few select postys
>>
>>5657384
yeah keep pretending you're the the authority of shitposts, stupid fucking bitch.
>>
--- but im so RITE about the "try me" thing. so d•mn rite. note the sidestep. lateral sidestep classic wimzer
>>
>>5657388
erm -- lol wat. jussayin i crimge @ somma those postys too. cant even agree with u without u flippin a lid. at this rate they're gna hafta haul a whole sheet-a new sheetrocc into that room-a yours. 'i prefer sheetstone mwhep mwhep mwhep' fag
>>
o im gigglen
>>
>>5657389
by classic wimser you mean the guy that actually liked you? when you weren't a high and mighty piece of shit? when you weren't ignoring all the other shitty terrible posts on the board but always attacking me for the little posts i ever do?
>>
>>5657402
when i wasnt high & mighty ????? LOL UM WAT
also awwwwwwwwwa
pls link sh•tty terrible postys ill save tha day or w/e
>>
~linques my postys~ ha gotem! noooooot
>>
there's really nothin 2 say about terrible postys on this board. mosta the time no1's mechen an argument worth-a ridicule, no1 is likely to replie & keep the sh•tshow goin, it's all just very repetitive ... & anything standing in the way-a that repetition is of no consequence to them. nothin worth typin a diatribe over . . . 'tsthe problem, u sorta strike the perfect balance , unintentionally
>>
>>5657405
you seem to be so much more friendly with rat poster.
suddenly you like him JUST because he also posts against me even though he's clearly a sperg idiot. his posts wasn't funny even the first time the same ass bore ass post is postwd
>>
k i feel bad luv u
i wonder if i had said 'holy crap no imgs can we make this a IMG FREE SODY?' if u wooda complied or not. but i avoided doing that because i guessed that u would choose not to comply outta spite. at least then i wooda had better reason to sh•t-talk . . . now i just feel bad . . . cam the fack back i facking lav yaaaaough
>>
>>5657435
get a fucken power trip from this shit
retarded faggot
>>
>>5657427
ermmmmm -- he posts against everything ma dude. worst he's said bout u was 'emma watson mweh heh', and talkt sh•t bout the way we bicker, which is totes understandable. i actually got IN2 it w/ him 1ce when he came @ ME. i like em cause he makes vocaroos that make sody come ALIVE & cause he has exprest the same internal luv/h8 conflict with sody that i have. we gots somethin in common , me & mr KATZ mane . . .
>>5657448
copyer
>>
>>5657461
no, rat girl poster
>>
>>5657470
rat girl ....... oh ... OH . . . friendly? thats the only post he makes, 'far as i can tell. hell, it's probly mr KATZ mane now that i think about it. i simply enjoyed the stinky cheese meme so i riffed on it for a bit. also knew it trigert u so i thot why not, wimzer floods MANK with emly, why not give 'em a run for his money if he lovvem emly so much & cant contain the autosem in /hr/. i woodnt even give him a proper MANKY title, he's of such little significance . . . unless its mr KATZ mane . . . i Lichen mr KATZ mane . . . ;]
>>
VOORHEES ~screamem elongated comen down from zip line~

i 'member during a lame-ass team buildem exercise @ a job 1ce they were askem ever1 to stand up & say their name where they're from & their 1 true dream & i was like-- HALFWAY THRU my ACTUAL DREAM @ THE TIME AHAHA but i wasnt bout to tell 'em that so i just made like ever1 else and said 'erm ziplining i gues'. they were all ugly old minorities & i was this young pristine white (jews like ultra-whites better in every way) fellow so i was sitten pretty smug superior satisfactionne ~
>>
BALPH eubank. BALPH
fucken BALPH rite now . . .
>>
c--cood b gril u don kno .....
>>
i imagine, end of manky thread, funnyest end of manky thread, wood be for me to just say ...
'mite notta been me u don kno' lol ...
LOL fucken funny ass sh•t im laffen
>>
>>5657510
Dissectng a joke is like dissecting a frog.
Few people are interested, and the frog dies.
>>
>>5657515
h'HAAAA!! didnt dissect it tho i just presented it outta context cause if it were 2 be last posty in thread no1 wood appreci8
gotem ...... gotem again
>>
>>5657518
you gave it away and now it's wasted
delet.
>>
"oh shit flow so sick don't you swallow it"
nice one lol jk shit SUCKS what a SHITTY line
stupit blacc ppls
>>
it's like if your flow is sick just LET IT be SICK I don't wna HEAR u try & CONVINCE yaself it's SICK. fool . . .
>>
>>5657552
projecting
>>
>>5657559
neh nimma nip nip. a WOOH gotem / brutal, hah trigert, next victim, not the same thing. that's for when ur argument has been destroit beyond repair. totes differn next victim
>>
& when sidesteppage is imminent. I feel the sidesteppage comin on so I close out the point with a WOOH gotem because I anticipate that a weasely change of topique is about 2 occur WOOH troof
>>
>>5657587
will you make up your mind on what WOOH GOTEM means already?

also you're so narcissistic, i could write you a book with nothing but your pasted pasters, and you'd call me a literary genius.
>>
>>5657610
h ' HAAAAA! i mean -- im prets consistent on meaning of WOOH gotem no? speaks for itselve . . .
>>
mmm... ~table drummem~ hiiiiiiiiiii :]
>>
sryyyyyyyy luv u :]
>>
k no more rude ever :] (that means u too! brat!)
>>
say somethaaaaaaaaaounge dammit !
~lich mr moon man says to truman @ end~
>>
need my FIX-a wimsley
>>
>>5657640
i prefer nails tapping on desk asquen for somethin'
>>
File: WOAOW.jpg (882KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WOAOW.jpg
882KB, 1920x1080px
>>5657697
da-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaang dagny !!! HOTT !!!!
>>
james dagny
>>
>>5657769
ha HA ya ya !!!
>>
rip martin scorsese hope they dont have AIDS in heaven
>>
>>5658054
FANQUE??? fanque...
>>
k manks janked SAAAAARARAOUGE
>>
JAAAAAANK no drama MANK . . .
>>
mank sans jank
>>
...but by the content of my MANK • ac • ter
>>
mr jewel droppem mane come home . . .
>>
sh•t didnt sage. yea well.. ykno.. deal w/ it. sry. sry u cooda easily hidden MANK but here he is on the front page and if u didnt care enough to HIDE 'em then yr gna hafta deal with the MANK • se • quen • ces
>>
cam the fack baaararaouche
>>
SMAAAOUGE nobody BUMB mank .
MANK needs to GO !!!!
>>
Who why what?
>>
>>5658283
ahhhhhh yes . . . .
>>
File: kewlest n•gga on the blocc.jpg (20KB, 378x311px) Image search: [Google]
kewlest n•gga on the blocc.jpg
20KB, 378x311px
MARTIONNE . . . is MARTIONNE gna be O.K. ? i told my fren he was GNA WIN . . . & .. he .. he SORTE WON . . . five outta EIGHT . . . & ACQUITTED of the most GRAVE charge . . . but HOW LONG'S HE GOIN AWAY FOR ? ? ? how facking lraaaaaaounge
>>
File: 1501888321045.png (856KB, 559x828px) Image search: [Google]
1501888321045.png
856KB, 559x828px
>>5658470
>>
>>5658500
goshspeed martionne . . .
>>
~sigh~
>>
godby monch
>>
shkreli liiiiiiiive
if he gets off w/ probation we glassclankin
ha ha hell yea
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.