[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHITED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

WHITED
>>
>>5652034
AHAHAHAHAHA 'the f×ck was the story with that guy I just saw him "hosting" the stream by himself for an hour strait & then paul said he didn't kno when to leave but it's like just KICK him out my dude you let him SIT there just KICK him out if he was supposed to leave, chr×st. also is he still at 1600 vine? loox different. everything's different since he got back. altho I haven't been tuning in as much. i still maintain that the high point of these streams was the geisha date. I laughed I cried I stood up and applauded when he turned the stream off like Truman when he decided to leave the dome at the end of the movie. what a beautiful moment. pinnacle of streaming, the second geisha date...
>>
>>5652049
best stream was the other day when he got an obese black hooker to massage him while he was bound with tape and she screamed abuse at him with a megaphone it's uploaded as a highlight video if you haven't seen it also geisha was literally just a leech she's asking for 50k from viewers now and towards the end of her being on ices stream she was asking him for money on stream like at the con when he said the tickets were like 2500 and she got super pissed and said he could afford it in a bitchy tone they never even smashed as if he's going to pay that much for her to walk around a con anyway she's too old and tries to hard tto be young and cool by parroting slang and memes she has no entertainment value and no they moved from there
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.