[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing makes me happy anymore, even stuff I think I want is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 14

File: 325155477560492033.png (13KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
325155477560492033.png
13KB, 112x112px
Nothing makes me happy anymore, even stuff I think I want is just empty after I get it
>>
File: 70_mhbz.jpg (10KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
70_mhbz.jpg
10KB, 340x270px
>>
>>5651248
You need to improve your imagination.
To accomplish this end, I recommend reading both fictional and non-fiction books, listening to pertinent audio lectures by illustrious persons on youtube, perhaps reading manga and watching anime which can be very creative, you need to kick-start that muscle in your brain

to think you got the things you want already is already fucking amazing like do you know how many people accomplish that, and you're already bored? your imagination is the equivalent of an limb-less midget like from a jodorowsky film
>>
>>5651248
Don't worry it gets better :)
>>
File: 1497921059723.jpg (44KB, 331x473px) Image search: [Google]
1497921059723.jpg
44KB, 331x473px
suicide is an option
>>
File: 1500964979736.jpg (260KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500964979736.jpg
260KB, 640x480px
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ecclesiastes+1&version=KJV
>>
>>5651248
get this man 40cc of optimistic buries stat!
>>
>>5651248
That emote is losing water and electrolytes by crying! Stay hydrated!
>>
>>5651248
life is happy. everyone is happy all the time. im happy that we are all happy :)
>>
File: poppu de~su.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
poppu de~su.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>5651248
It sounds like you need to find yourself. Watch some shows, read some books. You might find an answer somewhere.

>>5651320
Suicide is NOT an option. Don't listen to this jerk.

>>5651366
Good bible dubs.
>>
>>5653070
I keep asking and always forget to check the answer! What do you use for gifs/webms outta animes?
>>
File: shimakura and nobuko.webm (268KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
shimakura and nobuko.webm
268KB, 640x480px
>>5653085
https://gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
>>
>>5651248
Have you ever wondered where those negative thoughts come from , you know that voice in your head which always puts you down, or puts others down, causes you to judge yourself and others. Have you ever wondered why your negative thoughts are so much easier to think than those of a positive nature? Have you wondered why those negative thoughts trigger fear and worry especially in your solar plexus, and how these feelings create heaviness in the body which is so debilitating? This is a sign of archontic infection.
>>
>>5651248
Sometimes depression can make your life miserable for no reason. You just gotta get through it, happiness will come back soon.

If it doesn't, go see a doctor. Seriously.
>>
>>5653100
dubs, nice
>>
File: 1492738211044.jpg (181KB, 780x896px) Image search: [Google]
1492738211044.jpg
181KB, 780x896px
>>5653093
Wee, I didn't forget to read the answer this time! Thanks!

>>5653100
Nice pre->>5653111 dubs!
>>
File: omigotou.webm (122KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
omigotou.webm
122KB, 640x480px
>>5653133
You're welcome! And really nice dubs! Good job.
>>
>>5653115
I'm at the point where I would see a doctor but I am too poor and too scared to seek any help
>>
>>5654284
[s4s] consultation is free.
>>
>>5651248
that's because humans can never actually be happy. lol!

life is just a rat race of achieving things, yet never actually being satisfied! LOLE!
>>
>>5654310
What does it mean when I just want to lay in bed all day and have someone cuddle me Dr. [s4s]
>>
>>5654338
If means you're lonely. Personally I managed to overcome this by purchasing some soft objects that resemble girls from my chinese cartoons and video games.
Seriously though dakimakuras are nice if you happen to be a weeb. I also own a touhou plush that keeps me warm at night.
>>
>>5654353
Stop being an asshole.
>>
>>5654338
What >>5654353 said but also it feels like you're tired or have no aim? What do you usually do every day?

>>5654363
that sounded like legit advice, anon. don't swear.
>>
>>5654368
Yeah. I spend all day on discord pretty much and watching youtube videos. Sometimes I will snap out of it for a few days and appky for jobs and stuff but usually something goes wrong and then I go back to doing nothing. This has been going on 4 years
>>
>>5654384
I feel ya' anon. I've been in a deep slump for a few years too. But recently I finally got a job after browsing [s4s] for a bit and being nice with everyone else. That kind of uplifting attitude really saved my bacon. I would recommend it too. Along with watching Doremi. Of course you're not me but [s4s] and doremi made job-searching a lot less painless for mesomehow.

Something else I would recommend is trying to exercise. It's not just for getting your body in shape but also helps you mentlely. Along with taking a shower everyday. Just to feel fresh. If you want to get really serious about it then dress for success and THEN sit down and job-search. If you're dressed for it and FEEL good then you'll be able to do it.
>>
>>5654402
nah just kill yourself
>>
>>5651248
if you're feeling down you should try curl out a hot turd. it always makes me feel better
>>
>>5654548
Don't be rude on 4chan.
>>
>>5654402
The world couild benefit from more people like this... <3

>Something else I would recommend is trying to exercise.
Speaking from experience this is one of the quickest ways to uplift your mood or energy. and I think a little Vitamin D from the sun does the body good.

> dress for success and THEN sit down and job-search
Yes, but I would go as far as saying that DO NOT just get any job that is available, do something you enjoy to do.
>>
>>5654402
do you wear a tux and top hat for job interviews
>>
>>5655953
and water. don't forget water. it's important to stay hydrated.

>>5655956
last post for the night: dress shirt and dress pants. i gave up on wearing a tie but got a job without it anyway.

blue is a good color to wear as it's a calming color for the hiring manager to look at. the important part is to tell the hiring manager what YOU can do for THEIR business, not what they can do for you.

but the most important part is to never give up. keep searching and don't rely on just one job to hire you once you've gotten a call. find another job to apply to. Do it for the sake of tomorrow, for the sake of YOUR tomorrow. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
File: 149056525294.jpg (43KB, 319x310px) Image search: [Google]
149056525294.jpg
43KB, 319x310px
>>5654548
THIS
JUST FUCKING DO IT
>>
>>5655990
>blue is a good color to wear as it's a calming color for the hiring manager to look at
But what if you wore flaming rock pants and all that? And the manager would be getting INTENSE looking at your INTENSE garb and at a dude in it BURSTING with ENERGY. Then he would finally snap and offer you to start a band that he always wanted.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.