[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lole doremi u can't eat a tennis racket LOLLLLLLLE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 16

lole doremi u can't eat a tennis racket LOLLLLLLLE
>>
i saw you waiting for these dubs you absolute CUNT
>>
>>5647042
lol oh no... op waited a minute for dubs/// omg the world is ending... LOL
>>
>>5647042
actualely i just came out of a cold shower. drying myself off @ the moment. decided to go on my favorite board on the 4chan... [s4s]. da board 4 debonairs.... class, style... ooh yeah. i click on that sexy text. "[s4s]".... and then..... i saw it. Doremi eating a tennix racket.... LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE
>>
>>5647033
the strawberry waffle eating girl
>>
green two
>>
>>5647077
THEDUBSOMG.
>>
>>5647053
dont lie to me fucker i know you inside and out Ive seen almost every single one of your post you insufferable cunt

>>5647046
fuck off shitbag
>>
>>5647101
stop rude
>>
>>5647101
sheesh anon y'know it's not funny being so rude... i'm not lying, pls don't call me names. i'd never call u names y'know.

i am sitting here naked in my bath robe, probably about time i put on some clothes and got to work on what i have to do cuz im pretty dry. i'll show it off later it'll be fun lel. i'll make sure to take a break every so often to post too.

hey u should watch doremi with us sometime it's great. tomorrow's episode will be fun
>>
>>5647126
>i am sitting here naked in my bath robe

I didn't need to hear that shit sicko. fuck off with your gay anime im being serious too I hate seeing this shit all over my board
>>
File: ikenaino?.webm (298KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ikenaino?.webm
298KB, 640x480px
>>5647249
it's not gay i like it for a reason
>>
>>5647250
why do like it? I honestly need an unironic answer for this. I have no clue why a (at least I think) grown man would watch this bullshit. Is it similiar to why ponyfags like mlp? I realyl want to know. No meme bullshit
>>
File: masaru kun.webm (428KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
masaru kun.webm
428KB, 640x480px
>>5647329
I gave mlp a chance and it's... Mostly ironic brainless stuff it seems. Like you know what's gonna happen.

Doremi's good because it keeps you guessing on what will happen. It's not just "le comfy story with cute girls doing cute things" and that's it. it has a story to tell, and the stories it tells are stories quite a few people can connect and relate with or at the very least sympathize with. Some episodes it feels like it's catering directly to a kid that's living in a very sad family situation and telling them it's okay. That specifically is a very specific set of episodes I won't spoil.

Basically good story-telling. First season's mostly what you'd expect from this type of year-long show with not a lot of purpose besides setting the universe but during the later season it starts to get interesting. and then by the second season you start getting really invested.

I think you should participate in the daily ojamajo threads. Like, catch up and then tell me what you think about the episode of the day once you do. 'cuz it gets REALLY interesting somewhat... what was today's episode, 28? Somewhat soon.
>>
>>5647362
stop trying to make your moe magic girl shit anime deep like how deep i am in your mom right now
>>
File: hehehe.jpg (243KB, 2016x767px) Image search: [Google]
hehehe.jpg
243KB, 2016x767px
>>5647385
I realize it's difficult to believe. It's not rly "peoplel die it's sad" deep artsy-fartsy though like madoka. It's good.

well it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen anyway, it's the one that has gotten to me the most and I've absorbed quite a few things that have "gotten" to me but they really don't hold a handle to this show. Here, while you're watching I'd recommend having this by your side and checking off what you've seen so far.
>>
>>5647397
your the only one on this fucking board who gives a shit about this show. You same fag also. Yeah, it has "sad" moments but its a fucking magic girl anime. its bullshit. Your just a faggot who cries.
>>
File: How about it.png (1MB, 640x2400px) Image search: [Google]
How about it.png
1MB, 640x2400px
>>5647329
I like it because the girls are cute, it has pretty funny jokes, surprisingly emotional moments since it touches on a lot of issue one might have in their childhood so it usually hits at least one you can relate to every once in a while, and the plot is interesting enough to keep me guessing beyond most shows that are designed for an elementary schooler to enjoy usually do. Also it's really long and has a lot of characters so if you like any of them they get a chance to develop and have you become interested in them.

I watched a lot of /co/ shit, slice of life anime, and the new mlp when it started but I didn't like any of them because they lacked most of the above reasons. I really like the show but I think >>5647397 over sells it with pics like that or the chart that says its depressing.
>>
File: 1491031158452.jpg (180KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491031158452.jpg
180KB, 640x480px
>>5647401
I don't samefag. I'm happy there's at least two other anons that enjoy the show with me. It's a good show and it ran for as long as it did for a reason.

You can't really realize what it is like this. You're too deep in disbelief. Look, if you watch and you HAET it then I'll leave [s4s]. It's fine as long as you watch it.

>>5647406
I think you're underselling it a tad.
>>
>>5647401
Don't be rude to the guy, please. If you really don't like his threads, you can just put a filter to hide posts with "[Doremi]" in the filename, that will filter pretty much all of his threads. In the meantime, a lot of his screencaps are pretty amusing.
>>
>>5647406
I know you start using custom file names and vpns to post you faggot. You also had history of getting other anons viruses Dont lie to me shit bag
>>
File: 1477428368553.png (26KB, 350x450px) Image search: [Google]
1477428368553.png
26KB, 350x450px
>>5647411
nice dubs.
>>5647412
just plain rude and not true.
>>
>>5647412
I'm not navelfuck poster.

>>5647409
i'm underselling it to seem cool on an anonymous imageboard
>>
I MASTURBATE TO DOREMI FREQUENTLY
>>
>>5647418
u know i think if everyone watched doremi this board would be a lot nicer...
>>
>>5647423
i can't stop masturbating to loli since i started watching the damn show, you guys fucked me up by introducing it to me
>>
>>5647418
You are a lying fuck. I have seen you use VPNs and that link you posted that lead to a virus for some anons. Fuck off.
>>
>>5647423
i agree

>>5647426
i agree

>>5647428
i'm not navelfuck
>>
>>5647426
lole are you ahead of the daily threads or are you just watching an episode a day like us?

>>5647428
no viruse in there, just navelfuck. i think u need to look up "joke" in the dictionary my friend.
>>
>>5647430
Keep saying that to yourself. Fucking die
>>
>>5647432
i'm behind the daily threads because when i try to watch the show i get too horny and have to fap then i'm too tired to continue focusing on it
>>
File: 1494175856211.gif (2MB, 381x434px) Image search: [Google]
1494175856211.gif
2MB, 381x434px
>>5647433
>33
>>
>>5647433
crazy dubs lole.

>>5647434
anon I swear to you that horniness will go away when you watch the episode that's coming up in fffffour? days.
>>
>>5647434
well unless ur REALLY sick lole
>>
>>5647401
Don't be fugging rude.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.