[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fart Smelling Techniques

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: shreddies-bumkiss.jpg (283KB, 1346x1341px) Image search: [Google]
shreddies-bumkiss.jpg
283KB, 1346x1341px
When you have just farted, which method do you employ in order to move as much of the fragrance towards your nostrils as you can?
>>
Rate my fart smelling threads
>>>/qa/1491614
>>>/qa/1491588
had to use /qa/ because i already hit my thread limit here
>>
File: shreddies.jpg (114KB, 995x836px) Image search: [Google]
shreddies.jpg
114KB, 995x836px
I ask because I like to fart into my hands and move the freshly produced flatulent air to my face, but if you try you'll notice that your hands are upside down so it's awkward. You can't rotate your hands while keeping them together.
>>
>>5642754
Thanks, I didn't even realize that board was for serious questions as well.
>>
>>5642763
Try assuming a position where you are sitting down, holding your legs up as high as so can so as to expose your asshole as if you were gonna take it missionary style. Move your head down a little bit to get it as close to your ass as possibly while remaining reasonably comfortable. Then release a fart and waft it directly to your face.
>>
I usually employ the under the blanket technique for maximum exposure
>>
when i'm sitting i just put my left hand on my anus, spread it, fart, close my hand and inhale
your hands are not supposed to be upside down, you put your hand like you're goin,g to beate you're meet but instead you go for the anoosse
>>
>>5642778
>waft it directly to your face
Can you describe in more detail the precise wafting motion that you're thinking of?

>>5642790
What type of blanket do you use? I'm afraid mine is very porous and much of the quality substance will be lost to the aether.
>>
>>5642790
Dutch oven is also a great method. Hold down the sides of your blanket to create somewhat of a seal, release a large fart SLOWLY from your ass (to make it silent) and then slide under the covers.
>>
File: chair smeller AGDQ 2017.png (59KB, 1100x1300px) Image search: [Google]
chair smeller AGDQ 2017.png
59KB, 1100x1300px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJzgTZ68g9g
>>
>>5642797
excuse me for a second, but I think you are mistaken, my dearest friend, let me just interject for a moment.
All the pleasure of a dutch oven is to feel your fart with all your senses, as such, a lourd, somewhat long fart will be better than a silent, longer one, because :
1. you will hear your fart, that's part of the satisfaction
2. a strong fart will make the air captured inside the blanket vibrate, as if you could touch the fart

Sorry again for this interjection, but I had to say that. I will be glad to hear your critique.
>>
File: smart fella fart smella.png (55KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
smart fella fart smella.png
55KB, 300x250px
>>
good thread
>>
>>5642748
bump
>>
>>
>>5644387
you would like farts cuckboi
>>
File: 4bAFYj9.png (114KB, 368x267px) Image search: [Google]
4bAFYj9.png
114KB, 368x267px
>>5642971
* Bumps *
>>
>>5642806
You appear to have missed a crucial point. The purpose of a dutch oven is to enclose yourself in a chamber-- an "oven" of you will-- filled with fart gas. Silent farts release the most smelle and are therefore the most effective in such situations.

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>5644810
no, sorry, but I think that you are mistaken again
One can have a large control over his sphincters, making possible smelly AND loud fartes.
My theory is that we say "the silent ones are the most smelly" because when we fart in society, we make our farts silent, making them only smell, and as such the only way to recognize a farte in society is the smell : it may not be bad, but it is a farte, it is not acceptable, and the smell il multiplied.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.