[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the internet is a meeting of minds. Egos and psychologies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: Duncan+Trussell.png (589KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
Duncan+Trussell.png
589KB, 600x599px
So the internet is a meeting of minds. Egos and psychologies interacting with one another for better or for worse. Synchronizing with one another? Coming together or further splitting apart into a fractalizing diversification whereby the individual channels their energies and thoughts into a precise niche or "thought prison", whereby no other individual will ever truly be able to completely understand another?

Where are the original ideas? Are we all just parroting things we've absorbed from external sources?

This is just a meeting of our brains expressions confined to the English language.

"Seek, and ye shall find".
"Those who can't do, teach"
"You must give to receive"
"Philosophy is reserved for the privileged wealthy, whom may or may not be shirking the moral obligation to uplift those of lesser circumstance through GOOD WORKS"
"Actions speak louder than words, but speech is an action"

My brothers and sisters. If a psychologist (a professional) diagnoses you as schizophrenic or psychotic, I beseech you to not become a leech and to instead produce. Fight for your independence. Do not accept the label of disability. You are able, and need only be willing. Figure it out.

I love you. Peace be with you. You are free. God bless you.
>>
File: 1494396140121.png (50KB, 186x220px) Image search: [Google]
1494396140121.png
50KB, 186x220px
>>5639681
But can you fuck it?
>>
all arts and humanities such as psychology and philosophy etc is a scam set up so the physically and mentally weak can leech of the state under the guise of legitimate employment it's all a bunch of obscurantism and fruitless navel gazing or busy work
>>
>>5639688 (Dubs)
epic redpillz boss
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.