[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Huh you haven't seen boobs and your what age?!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1929.jpg (47KB, 358x348px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1929.jpg
47KB, 358x348px
Huh you haven't seen boobs and your what age?!
>>
19 years old, miss...
>>
I will not sullen my virgin eyes.
>>
>>5637967
I don't even like boobs.
>>
Kogasa is in the casa
>>
File: 1434041258994.jpg (146KB, 537x452px) Image search: [Google]
1434041258994.jpg
146KB, 537x452px
>>5637967
I-I'm 24...
>>
File: dim light of the monitor.gif (401KB, 648x595px) Image search: [Google]
dim light of the monitor.gif
401KB, 648x595px
32 years old. Yep, I've never seen boobs. I've never even held hands with a girl. God, I don't care about sex, boobs, whatever. I just want to know what love feels like
>>
>>5638631
I've eaten a girl out but I only kissed her once and we never held hands. I actually never even saw her tits. Just pulled her pants off and gave her sum licc of pussy
>>
>>5637967
what? english please
>>
File: hlm2_mask_biker.png (11KB, 286x356px) Image search: [Google]
hlm2_mask_biker.png
11KB, 286x356px
18 and counting. Wish me luck boys
>>
That's pretty deep Anon. Hope you find love.
>>
>>5638928
Why are you so passive-aggressive?
>>
>>5639042
what? type in fucking english mongoloid
better?
>>
>>5638631
You want love in the way that impoverished children want a fast food burger: what you desire is mostly a fabrication of advertisers, and everyone visibly involved is an actor in good lighting, wearing lots of make-up.

Love, happiness, contentment, etc. are not natural states for humanity. They occasionally occur, of course, but are not the norm. But because emotions are mildly contagious, it's considered bad form in society to act any way except constantly cheery, and if you deviate too much they lock you in a white room and pump you full of mind-altering drugs so that you closer resemble the actors in McDonald's commercials.

The gnawing hunger inside of you is part of being a man. With training of will, you can direct that hunger and master it. The emotions of hate, desire, and stiff-necked obstinacy have been more useful to me than I could have possibly imagined.
>>
>>5639056
whoa
do not be rude
>>
>>5639215
You've taken a scrap of truth and notched the cynicism on it up to hyperbolic amounts, as evidenced by your current infatuation with "hate, desire, and stiff-necked obstinacy".
What you've said about advertising and societally acceptable emotional states is true (although, if you are an adult, no one can lock you up for being depressed and any pill you take is your own choice; so long as you aren't actually seriously mentally ill), your rejection of "love, happiness, contentment" as unnatural states that only occasionally occur is not something that evidence points to. You've gone too far in the other direction, and probably are projecting your own experience of the world onto others, and I say this as someone that I would guess quite relates to your outlook.
>>
>>5639586
literally poop
>>
>>5639586
see
>>5639590
>>
>>5639592
see
>>5639590
>>
>>5639586
poop
>>
>>5639215
dude like advertising and capitalism are shams and real women can't live up to the happiness standards of these photoshopped models fuck off your le deep pie in the sky i'm so sad and broken creative poet bullshit is ten times more fake and contrived than the average happy normie could even dream of being those people are dumbasses the idea that they're constantly acting and being disingenuous is just plain wrong they're not sophisticated or smart or tactful enough to do that for one they are literally just happy
>>
>>5639602
literally poop
>>
>>5639215
>>5639586
>>5639602
poop
>>
>>5639017
gl bby

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>5639586
Perhaps. But you should also consider the possibility that you are examining the matter from a skewed perspective, and that your reaction is instinctive rather than reasoned.

For example, I am not "infatuated" by "hate, desire, and stiff-necked obstinacy", I simply find them to be useful emotions - more useful than modern society tells - and never said otherwise. Stating a conclusion like that makes me doubt your objectivity. It reminds me of knee-jerk conclusions I have made in the past, so I tentatively suppose that you had a knee-jerk reaction, perhaps starting assumptions along the lines of "People either reject hate or are infatuated by it - there is no middle ground". But I'm not sure. Perhaps you misread my post, or perhaps the word "infatuated" means different things to us.

You suppose that I am projecting my own experience of the world onto others, but how do you know that you aren't doing the same? My conclusions have been reached through carefully ignoring the external attitudes of people who I don't trust to tell me the truth and examining the remainder. I've been consciously doing this for years - decades. I've estimated that between 60%-80% of that remainder are genuinely unhappy, no more than 10% are genuinely content (but I'd guess 5%), and the remainder I can't place. My results are of course subject to biases in geographic region, age, gender, etc., but I have been at least conscious of those variables. Can you say the same about your beliefs?

I'm not simply making pointless observations, either. By rejecting impractical goals like "happiness" and "love", I have been able to drastically improve my quality of life. The things I want are more attainable, more useful, and failing to achieve them doesn't cause emotional damage. To the guy I was originally replying to, this may be useful.
>>
>>5637967
Will I ever see boobs?

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>5639769
Godly Luck is the same as priestly luck therefore you are forced into celibacy and will never see boober or vagine
>>
>>5639757
I need to consider that possibility with literally any judgement I make, obviously.

"Infatuated" was just a word choice, and one that I was hesitant about. I went forward with it because I thought it wouldn't matter and would basically get across what I'm trying to communicate. I reasoned that it would work, because listing those three specifically as your go-to useful emotions should, no matter what they are, mean that you have some important attachment to them. Infatuation didn't seem too far off the mark with this in mind, but maybe some the connotations aren't in line with my message. Either way, I wouldn't think too much about it, as that particularly decision wasn't particularly well considered, and I don't think that important.

Because if I were to project my experience of the world onto others then I would be more likely to arrive at the conclusion you have. Unless you're saying I'm projecting my experience onto you? I guess that would be valid; I made a guess about our supposedly similar outlook. Would you consider yourself happy?
>>
>>5639757
>>5639849
I'm glad that you've put such thought into this, but I don't find that your conclusion lines up with reality, and I have no reason to trust your estimations of happiness in others. I'm not even sure what you mean by "genuinely unhappy" (if only you had said "generally", instead), since emotional state varies from situation to situation. You've, I assume, taken into account the possibility that people may just seem (secretly) unhappy during times when they are talking to you, yes? It's a nice set-up, but I'm not sure that your "see through the lies" method has any more truth value than, say, a survey. Like one of the many in which many people report being happy. While this is something I've only just found, and haven't the time to really read through it, this might be of interest to you:
http://worldhappiness.report/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/03/HR17-Ch2.pdf

I'm not exactly sure how you, personally, separate "happiness" and "quality of life". Many people would view these as very similar, and argue that you are pursuing happiness. This gets too semanticy for me to really want to argue about, but I am interested in hearing what your distinction is.
>>
will i ever see boobers

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>5639855
maybe

dubs, nice.

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>5639855
b-but dubs :(
>>
>>5637967

>bushy browed Umbrella-chan

wow
>>
>>5639852
>You've, I assume, taken into account the possibility that people may just seem (secretly) unhappy during times when they are talking to you, yes?
Certainly. I'm also assuming that I come off as a very negative person (I try not to be, but the fact that I have to think about it probably means something), and that people underestimate their own happiness in an attempt to avoid making me feel bad.

I agree with your concerns about accuracy, and I am aware of surveys. I put more trust in my own observations than surveys because of things like the Bradley effect, however. The question "are you happy" is, while not on the same level as the question "are you racist", something which similarly admits societal pressure. That's why I try to only consider cases where the other person and I have mutual trust.

>This gets too semanticy for me to really want to argue about, but I am interested in hearing what your distinction is.

Unfortunately, I agree with you about the semantics (one of my conclusions is "it's not necessarily natural to be happy" - making _that_ rigorous would be very difficult).

Nonetheless, I definitely see a difference between quality of life and happiness. When I talk to people, one thing I've heard (or similar) quite a few times is "By all measurements I've got a great life, but--" (followed by feelings of being the wrong person for that life, having made terrible mistakes, missing something, having no motivation to keep going, etc.). There appear to be two scales in play: and they disagree. The concept I mean when I speak of unhappiness, contentment, etc. is the latter, but how many people default to the former as a public mask?
>>
>>5639922
>>5639852
>>5639849
>>5639757
>>5639586
>>5639215
this is why I browse [s4s]
>>
>>5639946
LOLE IKR!!!
>>
>>5639599
Dubs..
>>
File: lewd.jpg (486KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
486KB, 1000x1000px
>>5637967
here are the anime tiddies
>>
>>5638192

what about men boobs?
>>
>>5640418
Nope, just female buttes.
>>
>>5640397
MOM HELP I AM BONER
>>
>>5640397
>5640397
thank you miss you helped me get rid of my depression
>>
>>5640397
i faped
>>
>>5637967
I want to FUCK kogasa's vagine but first i want to 69 with her while her sweaty ass is right in my fucking face jesus christ holy fuck i want to sniff her goddamn ass and lick her pussy jesus christ i am horny.
if she was really real in real life existence i would pay like one THOUSAND dollar just to FUCK HER PUUSY right in the pussy to be quite fucking goddamn honest to be tbh FUCK
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.