[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Race realism denial

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

Why do you deny race realism
>>
File: 1497624372301.jpg (79KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
1497624372301.jpg
79KB, 500x417px
>>5633913
HAH i kno rite. such a damn joke. so obviouse. im sure the ULTRA-ELITE jest about it amongst one another, how this simple truth is withheld. to their credit it would likely cause havoc & further division but by god it's true. we are not the same. 'nt that a famous quote? "we are not the same" ... mm, 'tstrue

also fix ur ascii, f•ggot, the image offsets the ascii, put a couple lines before the ascii so it appears "whole" retart. (preemptive for the compulsive animy loser that cant stand some real talk on his beloved forumboard)
>>
>>5633913
tfw no freckled ginger gaelic-speaking magners-drinking irish gf
>>
>>5633918
Are you serious or are you one of (((them)))
>>
File: go to jail.png (475KB, 806x620px) Image search: [Google]
go to jail.png
475KB, 806x620px
>>5633913
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▄▐░▄▄█████▄▄
░░░░░░▄█████████████▄▀▄▄░▄▄▄
░░░░░█████████████████▄██████
░░░░████▐█████▌████████▌█████▌
░░░████▌█████▌█░████████▐▀██▀
░▄█████░█████▌░█░▀██████▌█▄▄▀▄
░▌███▌█░▐███▌▌░░▄▄░▌█▌███▐███░▀
▐░▐██░░▄▄▐▀█░░░▐▄█▀▌█▐███▐█
░░███░▌▄█▌░░▀░░▀██░░▀██████▌
░░░▀█▌▀██▀░▄░░░░░░░░░███▐███
░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████▌
░░░░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░▐██▐███▀▌
░░░░▌█▌█▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄████▀░▀
░░░░░░█▀██▄▄▄░▄▄▀▀▒█▀█░▀
░░░░░░░░░▀░▀█▀▌▒▒▒░▐▄▄
░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▄░░░░░░▄▀░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▄░▌░░░▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░░░▐▒▄▀▄▀░▌▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░▐▒▒▌▀▄░░░░░▌░░░░▄▄▀▒▐▒▒▒▒▌
░░░▐▒▒▐░▌░▀▄░░▄▀▀▄▀▀▒▌▒▐▒▒▒▒▐▐
░░░▌▄▀░░░▄▀░█▀▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▌▐▒▒▒▒▒▌▌
░░▄▀▒▐░▄▀░░░▌▒▐▒▐▒▒▒▌▀▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▌
#daily reminder keep /pol/ in /pol/ is a global rule
>>
>>5633923
White people for white countries
Black people for black countries
Middle eastern people for middle eastern countries
East Asian people for east Asian countries
Other people for everything else
>>
>>5633962
(((You))) cannot stop race realism sunshine
>>
File: comic-050.jpg (215KB, 700x577px) Image search: [Google]
comic-050.jpg
215KB, 700x577px
>>5633962
crappy fukt up ascii hah told ya. no1s enforcing your futile vendetta my dude let it go
>>5633934
i mean--- im .... im a proud JEW but the reality of subspecies & how conveniently "science" attempts to circumvent the proper classification when it comes to humans has popped into my mind many times recently so i felt i should express my concurrence with ur sentiment. i absolutely believe that white & blacc ppls could be separate subspecies. 'tsfunny, y'try lookin it up on google & that two-bit sack of shit website "QUORA" comes up as a blurb at the top of the page with a groveling answer about how 'there are NO subspecies of human & erm, even if there were, it would add no information & no purpose! & erm, scientists argue about what defines a subspecies anyway so.. nope! nothin to see here!' meanwhile half of all black women look like strait-up apes & we're supposed to be content with the general idea that we're 'incredibly related' as a substitute for the reality that we are indeed separate subspecies. gotta let the propagandists know that we aint BUYIN it anymore!
>>
>>5633913
i like the pic where science says it's ok to fucc 13 year old girls
but only as a joke haha
>>
File: cg_002.jpg (236KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
cg_002.jpg
236KB, 1280x1707px
Acts 17:26 KJV "And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;"

Galatians 3:28 KJV "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."

stop white genocide desu be honest
>>
>>5634010
Wow a based (((person)))
>>
>>5634085
you just made the screenshot collection
>>
>>5634029
>>
>>5634029
>
>>5634029

"only as a joke"
>>
>>5634090
nah. 'tsnot worthy. all he's sayin is that he didn't expect that perspective from someone of my 'persuasion'. also no1 knows what u mean. they probly think that it's me replyin. so, y'know, keep yr petty spasms of angst 2 yrself thxxxxxxx ~
>>
>>5634111
epic triples fam
>>
i'm sorry to say that these jungle warriors will soon be taking over every country no civilised democracy will defend themselves from the hordes of invaders until it's to these mongrels will just keep piling up until there's more of them than anyone else and if you question it your own people will put you out of action and mess up your life the mongrels don't even need to defend themselves the leaders of your country and industries have their back and will do anything to spite and harm you
>>
File: 1455249720875.gif (12KB, 380x395px) Image search: [Google]
1455249720875.gif
12KB, 380x395px
>>5634132
race war soon ?????
>>
>>5633913
species is defined by organisms that can interbreed. gb2 >>>/pol/ with your anti intellectualism infographics kthx
>>
>>5633990
Yeah I agree. Why do these people think they're just entitled to a better life in our countries lole? My local subway restaurant just got busted by a police raid for hiring illegals lmao.
>>
>>5634454
Did u Get free pepsi?
>>
>>5633962
really? you really intend to continue posting with your pass flair? you used to be nice. [s4s] has changed.
>>
>>5634344
It follows from that definition that:
lion=tiger
horse=donkey
coyote=dog=wolf

It's a little more complicated that just being able to interbreed.
>>
>>5633996
le epic jew brackets XDDDD
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.