[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate my parents They tell me to get a job yet they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
I fucking hate my parents
They tell me to get a job yet they are poor as fuck
And they said whats so hard about finding a video on the internet, yet they can't do it themselves.
They fill me with rage almost everyday along with my nonstop annoying crying brother who never gets scolded.
I want to buy a gun to kill myself but I'm poor as shit, and my parents won't lend me their shotgun because you know why.
>>
>>5631616
Dumb frogposter
>>
>>5631616
I was gonna give you my pity, but really? Pepe?
>>
>>5631630
I wasn't gonna give you my pity, but really? Samefigging in this day in age?

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>5631616
hey friend, nice dubs.

i know it all may seem annoying at first but you have to be dependent eventually anyway right? you're not planning on staying with them forever, are you? even if they are annoying they have a point, you should find a job, save up, and move out once you can. that way you can not only get away from your headaches but also take a healthy step towards a nice path that belongs to you.
>>
gET A JOB YOU LONELY SHITLORD
>>
File: CHECK EM.webm (753KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CHECK EM.webm
753KB, 640x480px
>>5631644
dubs of wisdom! wooh!
>>
File: Getthemessage.png (1MB, 1536x1095px) Image search: [Google]
Getthemessage.png
1MB, 1536x1095px
>>5631616

Love your parents.
No really actually get a fucking job and contribute instead of suckling and leeching off of them and dragging them down. You can contribute to the wealth of your family if you aren't a coward. Your brother cries because his big brother is spineless and DROPPING THE BALL HARDCORE. HELLO WAKE UP CALL EVEN YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A PROBLEM THAT'S WHY YOU'RE MAKING THREADS LIKE THIS IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO UNFUCK YOURSELF YOU MALFUNCTIONING STRAIGHT SHOOTER.
>>
>>5631630
Fuck off you fucking borderline fedora negrolover, keep your fucking pidy in your filty ass full of nigger cum!!!!
>>
>>5631616
you can always just jump from any tall place.
probably the cleanest and most painless way to go that costs next to nothing is to buy a bottle of vodka or whatever hard liquor you prefer, then hike into the woods on a cold night, ideally if there's lots of snow. once you're really shitfaced, take off your clothes and curl up in the snow. you'll just pass out and not wake up.
>>
>>5631616
I bet your parents wish they had flushed you @ birth.
>>
>>5631616
They could have said they were just trying to toilet train you and you accidentally fell in and flushed it
>>
>>5632249
h'HAAAAAAAA classic taco kid .........
>>
>>5631616
This is why we need discipline in Western households again.
>>
File: kero kero suruna.png (43KB, 183x176px) Image search: [Google]
kero kero suruna.png
43KB, 183x176px
STOP FROGPOSTING
>>
>>5633618
Stop weeb posting you piece of african garbage
>>
File: 1500126696518.gif (89KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1500126696518.gif
89KB, 256x256px
>>5632889
only kids who were spanked grow to be well adjusted tbhfam
>>
>>5633688
Rude dubs.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.