[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

w-well, this is me~

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1501094873085.jpg (229KB, 1050x1680px) Image search: [Google]
1501094873085.jpg
229KB, 1050x1680px
w-well, this is me~
>>
>>5627116

H-Huh? You say you've never seen a vagina before? And how old are you? Pfffffffft, Anon, time to fix that! Close your eyes for a second, aaaaaand ;

H-HERE!

HAHAHAAAHAAH
J-Jeez, Anon, You should've seen the look on Your face! It's just m-muscles with a hole in it, Anon. Does it really excite You THAT much? Of course it does, what a stupid question, that r-raging erection in your pants answers everything. Might aswell let you lick it, heck! P-Put Your whole tongue in there! Just be gentle, Anon. Heck, even touch my boobs, squirt them,do what you want with them, Anon. Jeezus fucking Christ i'm so wet. I'm like a fucking sieve. Would You mind if you plugged your penis in t-there? I-I'm sorry if this is too much for you, after all, this is the first time You've seen a vagina in your life! Besides when you got out of your mother's. After this can you put your cock in my mouth? I want to lick every single d-drop cum remaining. Give me your pleasure, Anon. I want every drip of your cum inside my mouth! I want to have your babies, Anon. Heck i can even give You anal, everything for my lovely Anon~ Just don't let anyone see Us or We're both in trouble~

So now that we finished THAT, what do You plan on doing to me Anon, I'm all yours, just don't forget to be gentle. For some odd reason my tits are hard, would You like to suck on them, Anon?~
I really didn't know how perverted I was, Anon. It feels w-wonderful to be penetrated by such a r-rockhard cock, I wish We c-could do this forever, I really feel like there's something b-b-b-between us, I'll do anything for my beautiful Anon. I'll serve his cock for the rest of his life, I always wanted your cock, Anon, I was stalking you, Waiting until this day, when You penetrated my vagina, It feels so good, I can't stop, I require more cum, Will You please my desires, A-Anon?~
>>
File: lewd.jpg (486KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
486KB, 1000x1000px
>>5627116

H-Huh? You say you've never seen a vagina before? And how old are you? Pfffffffft, Anon, time to fix that! Close your eyes for a second, aaaaaand ;

H-HERE!

HAHAHAAAHAAH
J-Jeez, Anon, You should've seen the look on Your face! It's just m-muscles with a hole in it, Anon. Does it really excite You THAT much? Of course it does, what a stupid question, that r-raging erection in your pants answers everything. Might aswell let you lick it, heck! P-Put Your whole tongue in there! Just be gentle, Anon. Heck, even touch my boobs, squirt them,do what you want with them, Anon. Jeezus fucking Christ i'm so wet. I'm like a fucking sieve. Would You mind if you plugged your penis in t-there? I-I'm sorry if this is too much for you, after all, this is the first time You've seen a vagina in your life! Besides when you got out of your mother's. After this can you put your cock in my mouth? I want to lick every single d-drop cum remaining. Give me your pleasure, Anon. I want every drip of your cum inside my mouth! I want to have your babies, Anon. Heck i can even give You anal, everything for my lovely Anon~ Just don't let anyone see Us or We're both in trouble~

So now that we finished THAT, what do You plan on doing to me Anon, I'm all yours, just don't forget to be gentle. For some odd reason my tits are hard, would You like to suck on them, Anon?~
I really didn't know how perverted I was, Anon. It feels w-wonderful to be penetrated by such a r-rockhard cock, I wish We c-could do this forever, I really feel like there's something b-b-b-between us, I'll do anything for my beautiful Anon. I'll serve his cock for the rest of his life, I always wanted your cock, Anon, I was stalking you, Waiting until this day, when You penetrated my vagina, It feels so good, I can't stop, I require more cum, Will You please my desires, A-Anon?~
>>
>>5627116
Fart on my face, please.
>>
File: reisenheil.gif (73KB, 380x589px) Image search: [Google]
reisenheil.gif
73KB, 380x589px
>>5627116
you've got a nice belly, anon! you should be proud!!

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>5627116
that girl has a penis doesn't she
>>
"Feminine" refers not just to literal females but to anything that possesses or is imagined to possess stereotypically female qualities; a man can be feminine or strike a feminine pose. Various cultures attribute "femininity" to obviously genderless features of the natural world, like the moon or the soil (the ancient Chinese identified the ground as feminine with a masculine sky above). There are feminine rhymes in poetry. If an abstract linguistic pattern can be feminine, why not a penis?
A feminine penis is soft, small, and cute. But the thing you notice most is how non-threatening and friendly it is. Every time it rises in greeting because it's happy to see you despite it not even having the vigor to go up the whole way anymore always puts a smile on your face. That earnest joy and pleasure it shows when you're around lets you know the girl really is in to you, too. With how lovable and inviting it is, you'll find that it quickly becomes your best friend in the whole world. For example, a slender, smooth penis, contrasted with a blunt and veiny member. A graceful penis. A receptive penis that does not aggressively penetrate but rather allows itself to be engulfed. And isn't dribbling semen reminiscent of a breast's warm milk? A nurturing penis, a penis like a doting mother.

How can it be gay?
>>
>>5628612
before reading any further Just know I realize this is copy pasta and I might as well be having a casual chat with a wood chipper in the middle of aleppo. But if anyone is going to answer this once and for all it will be some anon on [s4s]

Homosexuality is generally regarded to be based on the identity of those who are participating in romantic and/or sexual courting rituals. This is why historically there are both bears and twinks in the gay community. As a gay man you might like strong bears or graceful twinks but this doesn't change the fact that both of you are men. Now while this pasta can identify the outside features of a as being masculine or feminine it fails to set out a definition of how the identity is derived of the trap. Does their male or female identity come from their appearance? Or does it come from their experience? Or does it come from their genetics? No, it comes from your interpretation of these things. And this is where the trap comes in. They're genetic males gifted with very feminine characteristics and cosmetic skills to trick the more masculine males into finding them attractive as they would a genetic female. Now from the trap's perspective this act is certainly gay. The trap knows they're a male and knows their "target" is a male. but a skilled trap will have blended in perfectly with the female population now and so from the "target's" perspective it isn't gay to find a trap attractive just like it isn't gay. At least until you see the trap's, certainly feminine and nurturing, penis. Because if you have a penis there is a huge likelihood that you infact have male genetics. And since genetics are very concrete and binary, it's easy to tie the "identity" of man/woman to them. So despite the fact that the penis is feminine it is also gay.

Are traps gay? If they want to fuck men they are.

"Is It gay to like traps?" should be rephrased to "Is it gay to like men who trick you into fucking them?" and the answer to that is yes.
>>
>>5627116
#brave
Keep posting, anime girl!
>>
>>5628707
>>5628612
>>5627125
>>5627123
I didn't read these posts but I did imagine the girl op posted farting
>>
>>5628722
nice post and nice doubles lol
>>
>>5627116
those lower body proportions are fucked lol
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.