[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i love tsunderes!!! i really wish i had a tsundere gf to spice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 7647.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
7647.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
i love tsunderes!!! i really wish i had a tsundere gf to spice up my're life. pic related its a le tsundere
>>
>>5625872
i want a tsundere to sit on my dick and dab while shes on it, while she does that i want another tsundere to put her ass in my face and fart in my nose and then i'd lick her ass violently while she screams: "b-BAKA!"
>>
>>5625875
id love it so much if that happened to me!!!
>>
>>5625881
i know right so hot
>>
>>5625875
lewd
>>
>>5625886
lewd but hot ;)

also after both tsunderes do that they'd titty fuck my dick and suck my balls
>>
>>5625885
although i have to say that while i like the general idea of you re post im not actually not into that much into sexual thins due to low libido BUT id love to that to happen To me non sexually and non najked but idk im not good w/ ppl so idk hopwt that would work but i f i really haved a loving tsundere gf then that would work probably wery well idk lol tbh fam smh

lmao!!!
>>
File: ANIME GIRLS.jpg (123KB, 714x797px) Image search: [Google]
ANIME GIRLS.jpg
123KB, 714x797px
>>
>>5625895
those arent aint no grillz dude but lol funny bost lol ebin benis bost Lulz thx For postibng In My Le Thread Lulz!!!

lmao!!!
>>
File: benis.png (70KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
benis.png
70KB, 500x366px
>>5625897
benis :DDDD
>>
>>5625902
oh i understands how it works, even though i dont understand it at all
>>
File: IMG_5906.png (126KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5906.png
126KB, 500x500px
this is my tsundere anime gf except shes not tsundere shes just my anime gf who i love very much and she feels that way to me also
>>
File: geese.jpg (49KB, 590x460px) Image search: [Google]
geese.jpg
49KB, 590x460px
DUCK ATTACK!!!1!1
>>
File: 1500967148568s.jpg (13KB, 243x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500967148568s.jpg
13KB, 243x250px
>>5625872
PEDO thread
>>
File: lewd.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>5625872

Huh? You say you've never seen a vagina before? And how old are you? Pfffffffft, Anon, time to fix that! Close your eyes for a second, aaaaaand ;

HERE!

HAHAHAAAHAAH
Jeez, Anon, You should've seen the look on Your face! It's just fat with a hole in it, Anon. Does it really excite You THAT much? Of course it does, what a stupid question, that raging erection in your pants answers everything. Might aswell let you lick it, heck! Put Your whole tongue in there! Just be gentle, Anon. Heck, even touch my boobs, squirt them,do what you want with them, Anon. Jeezus fucking Christ i'm so wet. Would You mind if you plugged your penis in there? I'm sorry if this is too much for you, after all, this is the first time You've seen a vagina in your life! Besides when you got out of your mother's. After this can you put your cock in my mouth? I want to lick every single cum remaining. Give me your pleasure, Anon. I want every drip of your cum inside my mouth! I want to have your babies, Anon. Heck i can even give You anal, everything for my lovely Anon~ Just don't let anyone see Us or We're both in trouble~

So now that we finished THAT, what do You plan on doing to me Anon, I'm all yours, just don't forget to be gentle. For some odd reason my tits are hard, would You like to suck on them, Anon?~
>>
>>5625965
if you want to be my gf i will cuddle you and go to lots of cool places together with you.

captcha: select cars
>>
>>5626759
thanks for replying to my're thread..

captcha: select le car's
>>
>>5626768
haha no probleme friend it hink its kawaii when i bumo the kawaii gf tsundere anim gf qt anon animne htreads ti filsl my heart with inepxlicable joy to be responded to please respond haha make my heart go doki doki uguuu PLS GIVE KWAI ANIM QT GF
>>
>>5625919
yeah thats a dog
>>
>>5626777
._.
>>
>>5626777
dubs tho
>>
i wish u wrre good at acting, for ur sake

its a bit embarassing to indetify u
>>
>>5626797
the whole point of the act is so that i can be identified (by tsundere gf).

tsundere gf won't admit it though because she is very tsun
>>
tsunderebump!!! lol >_<

haha i feel so kawaii rn. *squirms*
>>
>>5627223
oWo *pokes you're tummy* ^^
>>
>>5627930
please tickle the sh*t out of me. thx in le advance.. ^_^
>>
>>5628116
*holds you down on the bed and tickles your belly and feet until you're left laughing catatonically and crying begging me to stop* owo
>>
>>5628123
so sexy. love you so much
>>
>>5628129
lol :^)
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.