[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

S4s I just got sad because I remember when I was younger and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Shinji_Crying_(EoE).png (270KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji_Crying_(EoE).png
270KB, 853x480px
S4s I just got sad because I remember when I was younger and we had a fishtank and I was always afraid to look at it because I was afraid one of the fish would die so every once in a while it would get too scary and I would look and frantically count them up really quick and then not look at it for another month or so. When one of then did die I remember panicking and sobbing and having to wave my hands in front of the glass to scare off the other fish because the kept going up to nibble on the dead fishe and it was so horrible and made me sad. How could they do that to each other after they lived together and were friends for so long? Remembering it made me feel tense and stressed and sad and I thought i'd tell you in case you knew a way to feel better thank you for listening
>>
*pats your head*
>>
File: Better.jpg (253KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
Better.jpg
253KB, 500x277px
>>5621265
>>
File: nigoki.png (925KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nigoki.png
925KB, 1920x1080px
>>5621265
watching end of evangelion while fucked beyond reality on air duster is the best and worst thing I've ever done
>>
>>5621278
Thanks...

>>5621279
What is that?

>>5621280
That sounds scary and dangerous please be careful!
>>
>>5621291
oh yeah when your ego floats out of your head the depersonalization of loss sets in, and you're literally screaming like destrado is actually happening to you is fantastic

i say try it if you're confident in your mental state
>>
>>5621300
Is it really dangerous if I'm not? I don't feel okay and I don't do drugs, and I guess air duster really isn't a drug but it's probably dangerous still...
>>
>>5621344
heh you're cute

forget we ever spoke
>>
>>5621300
jesus, why not just drop acid at that point? much safer and gets you an infinitely wider variety of higher quality effects
>>
>>5621363
I've done acid and agree it's better but I'm an unabashed hedonist and above all and open minded second, I've done synthetic THC just to see how fucked it was.

Never done bath salts though. I've done crack and PCP.
>>
>>5621372
how was crack
>>
>>5621382
the euphoria onset is tremendous but it generally ends with paranoia, hot, sweaty, itchy like you're covered in fucking bugs and you end up cleaning the bathroom or counting pennies because your mind is on fire

adderall is better in this regard
>>
File: go to jail.png (475KB, 806x620px) Image search: [Google]
go to jail.png
475KB, 806x620px
>>5621382
>>5621372
>>5621363
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▄▐░▄▄█████▄▄
░░░░░░▄█████████████▄▀▄▄░▄▄▄
░░░░░█████████████████▄██████
░░░░████▐█████▌████████▌█████▌
░░░████▌█████▌█░████████▐▀██▀
░▄█████░█████▌░█░▀██████▌█▄▄▀▄
░▌███▌█░▐███▌▌░░▄▄░▌█▌███▐███░▀
▐░▐██░░▄▄▐▀█░░░▐▄█▀▌█▐███▐█
░░███░▌▄█▌░░▀░░▀██░░▀██████▌
░░░▀█▌▀██▀░▄░░░░░░░░░███▐███
░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████▌
░░░░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░▐██▐███▀▌
░░░░▌█▌█▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄████▀░▀
░░░░░░█▀██▄▄▄░▄▄▀▀▒█▀█░▀
░░░░░░░░░▀░▀█▀▌▒▒▒░▐▄▄
░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▄░░░░░░▄▀░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▄░▌░░░▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░░░▐▒▄▀▄▀░▌▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░▐▒▒▌▀▄░░░░░▌░░░░▄▄▀▒▐▒▒▒▒▌
░░░▐▒▒▐░▌░▀▄░░▄▀▀▄▀▀▒▌▒▐▒▒▒▒▐▐
░░░▌▄▀░░░▄▀░█▀▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▌▐▒▒▒▒▒▌▌
░░▄▀▒▐░▄▀░░░▌▒▐▒▐▒▒▒▌▀▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▌
#Daily reminder you will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.
>>
File: Schwick.png (152KB, 359x302px) Image search: [Google]
Schwick.png
152KB, 359x302px
>>5621395
do you know what I'm gonna do to you?

you don't wanna know what I'm gonna do to you.
>>
>>5621391
doesn't sound that great, i guess i'll keep not smoking crack
>>
>>5621403
thats why I only smoked it like 4 times
>>
Personaly i like snorting gunpowder then washing it down with a bottle of hard apple cider mixed with vodka.
A high like having a bullet put threw your head
>>
>>5621446
show us your pussy
>>
>>5621446
post ur tits
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.