[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

death

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: dylan klebold.gif (20KB, 309x200px) Image search: [Google]
dylan klebold.gif
20KB, 309x200px
i have been having thoughts of suicide and im not scared of death just of whats on the other side. i feel like because i didnt ask to be here i have the right to be able to off myself. i also have thoughts of killing someone but this is only happens when i think about how much power they feel when theyre able to take someones life in an instant and imagining the thrill of hiding the remains and seeing if you get away with it. if anyone else has thoughts like these please post. thanks :)
>>
>>5621227
whenever i hear someone say im not afraid of death i just want to dangle them from a radio tower
>>
>>5621227
Pls give your remaining years to me so I can live twice as long as a normal human
>>
>>5621227
'tspretty NERVE-WRACKING... to think of WHAT JUST MIGHT BE on the OTHER SIDE... more'n HALF-A HUMANS believe that SOMETHING awaits. SOMETHING... i dont think ANY OF US are ready for THAT...
>>
please do.. not afraid to kill myself just not sure how i feel about whats on the otherside
>>
>>5621231
lole yeah. common human instincts 101
>>
Yeah do whatever you want babycakes, it's a free country
>>
>>5621234
this but unironically
>>
cool so since i can also do whatever i want does that just mean i can commit a mass shooting and then go through with offing myself?
>>
>>5621250
all i can tell you is that no matter what you do, you will always be a massive faggot
>>
>>5621250 thanks:)
>>
>>5621250
just shoot yourself. why you would like to ruin other people's lives just because of your faggotness?
>>
>>5621227
being dead isn't all that great or anything
>>
>>5622020
what's nothing like?
>>
>>5621227
JUST FUCKING DO IT
>>
Join a militia and go to the border, have plenty of new brown targets there every single day
>>
It's your choice, live with it or die with it
>>
File: Screenshot_20170726-025956.png (937KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170726-025956.png
937KB, 1280x720px
e d g e
>>
>>5621234
>>5621227
dont do it this little twink assholle is just gonna use them to shitpost on fourchan give them to me and ill go on a worldwide crusade to throatfuck a mammal from every country
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.