[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kEk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

File: BUt wait ther.jpg (132KB, 529x800px) Image search: [Google]
BUt wait ther.jpg
132KB, 529x800px
Bring me a pizza
>>
File: download (6).jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
4KB, 275x183px
>>5620801
the east mocks the west for 911 but that shit is every day for their broke ass dying in the streets lmao
>>
>>5620801
>>5620825
hi, you guys must be the newfriends! welcome, welcome, please remember rules 1 and 2 of [s4s]

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>5620837
kill yourself faggot unironically your gay little roleplay culture is dead and all the virgins who lived it should neck themselves
>>
File: super beary pink land.jpg (697KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
super beary pink land.jpg
697KB, 960x720px
>>5620841
that was a very rude post. pls try to be nicer next time

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>5620845
don't try and spite me by roleplaying in spite of me telling you not to
i'm not telling you not to at all it's dead independently of me it's just supply and demand that was a statement not a threat
no one wants to roleplay this gay shit anymore
sorry
>>
File: bury hugge bune.gif (56KB, 450x533px) Image search: [Google]
bury hugge bune.gif
56KB, 450x533px
>>5620849
pls stop cursing
>>
>>5620841
>>5620849
please go away
>>
>>5620849
gosh anon *pushes you against the wall and grabs your bulge* you're so uptight, want me to help you relieve that stress? *shits my diaper* uWu
>>
>>5620859
you know i'm right
the only thing keeping this board alive is when someone like me insults you guys and one of you goes turbo autism trying to fill it with 'authentic [s4s] culture' spam in which case it's just 1 person doing it and like three people see it so what's it even for?
otherwise you are completely overwhelmed by people who don't give a shit about your creepy little aesthetic that is 100% restrictive and requires complete devotion like a weird cult that is gay and lame instead of dark and mysterious like a real cult
you guys are done for
>>
File: bury psychedelic girl.gif (1MB, 736x627px) Image search: [Google]
bury psychedelic girl.gif
1MB, 736x627px
>>5620862
pls don't curse
>>5620863
pls stop being rude :(
>>
>>5620864
I wasn't talking to you bitch. Don't implicate me in your roleplay that is far inferior to what I'm doing and will forever be.
>>
File: beary wet gril.gif (255KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
beary wet gril.gif
255KB, 500x270px
>>5620865
pls stop cursing
>>
File: billy boy.jpg (43KB, 620x374px) Image search: [Google]
billy boy.jpg
43KB, 620x374px
>>5620872
i dont care.
aggravation makes me hard
>>
>>5620865
>>5620873
>>5620849
>>5620863
>>5620841
dumb rudeposter
>>
File: nice show.gif (548KB, 754x494px) Image search: [Google]
nice show.gif
548KB, 754x494px
>>5620873
aggravation is not nice :(
>>
>>5620872
i'm not that guy i'm the other guy honestly can you break character for one post and tell me i'm wrong if you disagree and how i'm wrong?
tell me why you keep forcing this dead meme that is genuinely creepy?
do you disagree that this roleplaying is too excessive and dedicated to not be creepy regardless of what one tells themselves about their intentions?
honestly there's hardly anyone on atm and you're anon so no one will know you broke character you can do it and nothing bad will happen
just tell me why you keep doing this in your own words
>>
>>5620863
lol weren't you the guy who was turbosperging textwalls in that anime posters thread the other day?
>>
>>5620886
responding to a post with 'turbo autism' in it using the phrase 'turbo sperg'
that's like replying to a post with 'shit' in it and saying 'big silly poo poo'
you sound like a drunk eight year old
>>
File: nice 4 u.jpg (20KB, 319x310px) Image search: [Google]
nice 4 u.jpg
20KB, 319x310px
>>5620876
I think that being nice is a necessary component of the board. Even if it's fake. If we let go of this aspect, we will spiral downward until we hit a point where we are just yelling at each other. For example, If you were to spark up a discussion on poor people on /b/ or /pol/ or really anywhere, you'd just get arrogant people putting poor people below them and then the poor people responding with anger. Eventually, you'd have a board where nothing can be done without people putting each other down and starting arguments for no reason other than their own enjoyment. If we all get along, even by pretending, we have a board where people can openly post things without fear of being treated disrespectfully. I guess you could say it'd be like a hugbox, and I'd certainly agree, but I don't see anything wrong with that. There's no reason for us to act edgy just to blend with the rest of the site
>>
>>5620887
which is irrelevant to the point that were sperging hard
>>
>>5620886
ya his writing style is super obvious that plus his projection. I just automatically ignore him now, it's just him and maybe 1, 2 other usual rude dudes

It might be the other guy who us similar, they both project a lot and have mrntal issues. They also literally can't stop responding to your posts to get the last word in and will always come up with some excuse about how you're terrible and dumb and below thrm lol. It's really pathetic. Probably they'd say "oh u recognize me u pathetic shit u idolize me becuz i have an obvious narcistic cynical posting style pls respond" idk to this post
>>
>>5620889
"There's no reason for us to act edgy just to blend with the rest of the site"
that's not what i'm saying i mean be candid
any kind of contrived board is based on roleplay and fantasy no matter how hip and ironic or inconsequential and innocuous you think you're being
being contrived is always creepy
if people are candid and just talk the way they do in real life and also happen to be more civilised or nice than /b/ that's fine
but forcing mannerisms and subject matter is just straight up weird
>>
>>5620892
you use the phrase sperging dude you probably don't shower how are you going to call me autisttic?
seriously it says a lot about you
no glamour no grace just a regular trash person who likes toilet humour and 'gettin er done'

>>5620893
dude no offence you have mental problems
i come here for fun it's not serious at all you sad cunt
get help
>>
File: nice friend.gif (107KB, 713x677px) Image search: [Google]
nice friend.gif
107KB, 713x677px
>>5620895
if that's how you would like [s4s] to be, fine. But I would like my version of it (even if it is "weird"). I understand that we are at a difference here, but that is okay. I will not bother you any more, please enjoy your day!
>>
>>5620906
understandable have a great day
yeah nah i don't really care either way i just come here to shitpost do whatever you want it doesn't bother me
people keep saying they recoggnise me but if they did they'd see me insult and condone the same things in the same day lmao
those guys are a bunch of sensitive retards jokes aside they make me feel uncomfortable posting here
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.