[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is the ideal living space you may not like it, but this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: optimal.png (38KB, 1204x784px) Image search: [Google]
optimal.png
38KB, 1204x784px
this is the ideal living space
you may not like it, but this is what peak coziness looks like
>>
File: 1411784983216.png (17KB, 287x295px) Image search: [Google]
1411784983216.png
17KB, 287x295px
>>
>>5620309
Is a tv that constantly desplays mario bros 3 a requirement?
>>
>>5620315
it helps for sure
>>
>>5620309
replace tv with gaming pc, and the eggs and onion with a variety of foodstuffs, and you are very right.
>>
>>5620317
i basically only subsist on omelettes so you can see where i was coming from, though
>>
>>5620324
now that you mention that, i can totally see where you are coming from. but, my friend, you should really be eating a more balanced diet. it's important to stay healthy.
>>
>>5620309
could do with some chairs imo i like to sit if you know what i mean
>>
File: family-prayer-221352-gallery.jpg (90KB, 664x442px) Image search: [Google]
family-prayer-221352-gallery.jpg
90KB, 664x442px
>>5620327
well an omelette is good because you can put pretty much anything in it so maybe some more food in the fridge but exclusively as omelette ingredients
>>5620328
introducing: pic related
>>
File: madoka-expert.jpg (137KB, 400x450px) Image search: [Google]
madoka-expert.jpg
137KB, 400x450px
sleeping on a futon on the floor is shit.
sitting on the floor with no back support is shit.
t. 140 pound manlet who spent two months in Japan
>>
>>5620331
dont worry i'm really good @ sleeping anywhere
i mainly just want a bed that doesn't take up a lot of space
>>
>>5620337
well that's one thing futons are really good at and presumably why the japanese have learned to live with them
>>
>>5620309
replace the table/laptop with a desk and a desktop. Put actual food in the fridge. The futon is fine but if you're just gonna leave it on the floor then there's no reason to not replace it with a bed
>>
>>5620511
>replace the table/laptop with a desk and a desktop.
too many cords to worry about. my ideal is to keep things simple
>Put actual food in the fridge.
it's already in there though
>>
>>5620324
I subsist mainly on a big egg dish that is like an omelette, but instead of only eggs 'n' onions it has a lot of things in it
plus i make myself a lil salad and some fruit to go alongside it
sometiems i have pasta 2 : )
>>
>>5620730
can we see your vagina?
>>
>>5620331
You could not be wrong.
Sleeping on a futon on the floor with my computer right next to me is bliss
>>
>>5620733
no virginia only bepis
>>
>>5620734
ok, NEET faggot, whatever you say
>>
>>5620771
Whoa, rude words. Please use a different board for that language. Also you are wrong because I am employed and in education at the same time; it's not nice to make assumptions about others.
>>
>>5620309
I really lilke this, I want to leave on tamamis on the floor like they do in Japan! Its so friking cool yu can just sit down anywhere and it woldn't be a hard stool!
>>
>>5620309
s fare enuf tbh
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.