[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dumb frogposter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_15.png (171KB, 1833x484px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_15.png
171KB, 1833x484px
dumb frogposter
>>
>>5618154
why did you screenshot your own two posts

LOLE!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>5618154
Thank you for spreading awareness about the FPDF's presence on [s4s]! Try not to say "dumb frogpsoter" though ok? I'll just let you off with a warning this time :)
>>
>>5618177
i don't get you guys. Do you only want to block rudeposters from saying anything about frogs? Because your leader told the OP of the loli thread to "fuck off and die"
>>
File: 1425667809795.jpg (523KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1425667809795.jpg
523KB, 1366x768px
>>5618177
check'd
>>
File: good double.jpg (7KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
good double.jpg
7KB, 220x229px
>>5618188
>18188
nice
>>
>>5618183
To completely honest I'm the one who started this whole thing. Not A-0001. He's the one who made the subreddit and added the "animeposters are bullies" thing. I think he just stopped caring about the whole thing or someone is using his fig.
>>
File: bury hugge bune.gif (56KB, 450x533px) Image search: [Google]
bury hugge bune.gif
56KB, 450x533px
>>5618196
You two are the only ones, you should stop caring about it like him. You don't have to start up some organization just to be nice
>>
>>5618205
I want frogposters to know they are being watched over and protected. They are a minority on this board and there isn't many people here willing to defend them. They deserve to be treated nicely like the rest of [s4s].
>>
>>5618215
Shut up you fucking redditfag. Just kill yourself with this dumb fake drama shit
>>
>>5618219
:)
>>
Why can't you just support niceness in general? Rudeposting is terrible no matter the subject; why do you only defend The Nice Froge?
>>
>>5618238
I believe helping frogposters will eventually lead to prosperity and niceness for all across the board. The reason for defending frogposters only is because they are a very small group on [s4s]. For example, doremiposters wouldn't need a doremi poster defense force because they are large enough in number to defend each other. Where on the other hand frogposters are more vulnerable to rudeness since there aren't as many here, yet pepe is a part of 4chan culture. Some day in the future when frogposting on [s4s] is more accepted I can consider shutting down the FPDF for good.
>>
>>5618255
be honest, how long have you been using [s4s]? How long have you been using 4chan?
>>
>>5618258
I've been using 4chan for about 3 years but [s4s] only a little under 1. Yes I am aware this means I'm a newfig but I believe what I am doing to be right. How about you?
>>
>>5618263
I have been using 4chan since 2006. I first visited [s4s[ when it was made but didn't start using it a lot until 2015. I'm not going to judge you, I was just curious.
>>
>>5618267
>>5618263
>>5618258

It's my second day :)
>>
>>5618397
Well I hope you have a nice time figuring out how everything works here :)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.