[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't people think attack helicopter is a real gender?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: real genders.jpg (82KB, 674x1000px) Image search: [Google]
real genders.jpg
82KB, 674x1000px
>>
as a person who self identifies as a humanitarian help dropping helicopter I find your bigoted post very offensive.
>>
>>5616382
I'm sorry but I identify as an attack helicoptor
>>
i'm a sexcopter
>>
File: ah.png (58KB, 247x306px) Image search: [Google]
ah.png
58KB, 247x306px
>>5616375
because its a really lame teenbro kekistani joke parroted way way too often by people who lack the imagination to come up with a similarly lol so le absurd tumblr gender pic related goes great with your red MAGA fedoracap kekistan flag cape and camo cargo shorts
>>
>>5616391
i hate kekistanis but your other point is shit
"people who lack the imagination to come up with... "
that's a good thing
memes are supposed to be reposted repetitively when you try to be unique and original that's called being reddit and gay
>>
File: meme bird.gif (382KB, 680x459px) Image search: [Google]
meme bird.gif
382KB, 680x459px
>>5616395
wrong, mindlessly parroting and reposting literally the exact same thing is not how memes work they are a template that can be exploited endlessly with OC

this is the kind of """meme""" you're talking about and it's shit
>>
iam cum lol
>>
>>5616397
dude you are so unique and original you should wear a silly hat and grow a kooky beard maybe wear a trench coat what's your username i'll give you some upvotes to increase your unique cool guy status
>>
>>5616375
This thread is gay.
>>
>>5616408
le back to lebbit meme haha gotem XD

sorry you're too much of a brainlet to come up with some 3 seconds in ms-paint tier OC but that's what 4chan memes are all about, always have been, always will be

now go back to funnyjunk kiddo
>>
File: 1499003129393.png (475KB, 806x620px) Image search: [Google]
1499003129393.png
475KB, 806x620px
>>5616414
>>5616411 dubs
>>5616408
>>5616401
>>5616397
>>5616395
>>5616391
>>5616389
>>5616386
>>5616382
>>5616375

░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▄▐░▄▄█████▄▄
░░░░░░▄█████████████▄▀▄▄░▄▄▄
░░░░░█████████████████▄██████
░░░░████▐█████▌████████▌█████▌
░░░████▌█████▌█░████████▐▀██▀
░▄█████░█████▌░█░▀██████▌█▄▄▀▄
░▌███▌█░▐███▌▌░░▄▄░▌█▌███▐███░▀
▐░▐██░░▄▄▐▀█░░░▐▄█▀▌█▐███▐█
░░███░▌▄█▌░░▀░░▀██░░▀██████▌
░░░▀█▌▀██▀░▄░░░░░░░░░███▐███
░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████▌
░░░░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░▐██▐███▀▌
░░░░▌█▌█▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄████▀░▀
░░░░░░█▀██▄▄▄░▄▄▀▀▒█▀█░▀
░░░░░░░░░▀░▀█▀▌▒▒▒░▐▄▄
░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▄░░░░░░▄▀░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▄░▌░░░▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░░░▐▒▄▀▄▀░▌▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░▐▒▒▌▀▄░░░░░▌░░░░▄▄▀▒▐▒▒▒▒▌
░░░▐▒▒▐░▌░▀▄░░▄▀▀▄▀▀▒▌▒▐▒▒▒▒▐▐
░░░▌▄▀░░░▄▀░█▀▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▌▐▒▒▒▒▒▌▌
░░▄▀▒▐░▄▀░░░▌▒▐▒▐▒▒▒▌▀▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▌
#Daily reminder keep /pol/ in /pol/ is a global rule
>>
>>5616414
lol loser you literally just said brainlet seriously how could you be so gross and unsophisticated even ironically and not immediately kill yourself?
i'm not to stupid to make oc i'm just not an attention seeking dickhead who thinks they're really funny and clever like and arrogant 12 year old
lol imagine sitting around copying and pasting dat bois onto 'cool backgrounds' and posting them online begging for acknowledgement
what a shit life
leave meme making to the pros kid
>>
File: 1282025738352.jpg (28KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
1282025738352.jpg
28KB, 311x311px
>>5616430
I see you're the type of idiot who always has to get the last word even if you have already realized you are just making yourself look like an even bigger idiot. please do continue.
>>
>>5616436
lol yeah dude i mocked you on an anonymous image board for being an uppity little cunt who thinks they're really funny my life is over i just ruined my reputation no girl will ever want me
fuck off
"you must be new"
lol why is that guy smiling in the picture when he's a loser?
newfags are cool hip fresh and young oc posting old fags are sad worn out tired bitter and lame lmao
enjoy being 40 on 4chan calling people names and thinking it's a big deal "you are just making yourself look like an even bigger idiot" lol boohoo i'm so upset
fucking idiot
>>
>>5616445
"waah waah i'm an angry baby and can't stand being wrong because i always am waah waah"
>>
>>5616445
>lol why is that guy smiling in the picture when he's a loser?
It's a fictional character named Willy Wonka, portrayed by the late Gene Wilder, in the movie "Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory" and he does not in fact say the phrase "you must be new" in this movie, this is just a caption that was added to a screenshot, and not what the actual person in the picture was saying or doing. Your inability to distinguish these things leads me to believe that you are not very intelligent.
>>
>>5616450
bahaha yeah i'm so mad that's why my psots are full of lols and lmaos
i know you're doing a unique and original aka gay loser version of umad brah but even still i bet you really believe it lol
in order to protect your fragile ego your subconscious mind convinces you the people who laugh at you are upset and jealous
just like a fat woman who tells her attractive friends "eat something so you have some curves like a real woman" lmao
>>
>>5616462
cool psych 101 lol i can tell you put a lot of effort into that and adding lmao just to make sure it didnt look as tryhard butthurt babby as it actually was lmao (lol)
>>
>>5616462
>>5616470
oh this is just some retard arguing with himself
pretty gay dude
>>
>>5616461
dude i like made a post where i used willful ignorance to make a point by pretending not to recognise gene wilder and you replied pretending to not be aware that i was in fact aware who gene wilder is
that's so like smart and like deep dude you are an epic troll but also a post modern genius
+5 upvotes and i give you reddit gold
you should watch rick and morty dude it's smart like you and it ass very reddit style humour
>>
another /pol/ thread derailed by factz
>>
>>5616471
it's literally not we don't sound anything alike you faggot i speak good english with some slang he sounds like a 12 year old meme kid virgin pussy
fuck you for saying that cunt

>>5616470
lol thanks for proving me right
you need this so fucking bad
i'm just joking aroun but wew lad you are steamed aren't you
you'll be thinking about this for years to come lmao
i won't remember it tomorrow ahaha
>>
>>5616479
you both sound like retarded faggots that belong on /pol/ to me
>>
>>5616479
no y u mad tho lol u r so mad tho fo real
>>
>>5616479
lol u mad u mad
>>
>>5616486
fuck off dickhead i'd rather die than browse pol
you're the retarded faggot that sounds like you belong on /hm/ to me btw
>>
>>5616495
u mad bro u so mad
>>
>>5616487
>>5616489
did someone say something?
i thought i heard something?
oh well must have just been the wind because i can't see anyone around here
>>
>>5616499
damn there's that wind again
i gotta fix those shutters soon
winter's coming after all
>>
ITT: cis scum
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.