[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I archive maximum nicerest?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: 1499535881751.jpg (804KB, 1920x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1499535881751.jpg
804KB, 1920x3264px
How do I archive maximum nicerest?
>>
File: CHECK EM.webm (753KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CHECK EM.webm
753KB, 640x480px
>>5615166
DUBS! WOOH!

just be nice! even to peoplel u might not think very well of on other boards. it's very refreshing!!!!
>>
>>5615166
you have to spend a lot of time being really mean and caustic only then will you realize the point behind being nice and why it's a virtue
and why most people only pretend to be nice, for narcissist or social reasons

thats why I'm weary of nice people, odds are they're just acting
>>
File: buu3.jpg (62KB, 608x588px) Image search: [Google]
buu3.jpg
62KB, 608x588px
>>5615723
Under the carl-jung-marx theory of social philosphy there difference between acting nice and actually being nice is zero and you cannot distinguish the two behaviors , therefore if you act nice, you are nice

If the supposedly nice person does something that makes you think they're not being nice such as acting narcissistic, then they cannot be said to be acting nice, and thus aren't actually nice, but if they don't do that no matter the internal reasoning they are actually niece
>>
>>5615742
so if I genuinely like a person and am nice to them, but then act like I like someone I actually hate it's indistinguishable?

philosophy was a misteak.,
>>
>>5615723
This, make sure you understand why you are being nice.
>>5615742
Anime taught me that a fake is more real than the original because the fake tries harder to imitate the original.
>>5615749
no matter your reasoning the end result for that person is you were nice, the nicety only changes if they notice what else you were doing.
>>
File: go to jail.png (475KB, 806x620px) Image search: [Google]
go to jail.png
475KB, 806x620px
>>5615780
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▄▐░▄▄█████▄▄
░░░░░░▄█████████████▄▀▄▄░▄▄▄
░░░░░█████████████████▄██████
░░░░████▐█████▌████████▌█████▌
░░░████▌█████▌█░████████▐▀██▀
░▄█████░█████▌░█░▀██████▌█▄▄▀▄
░▌███▌█░▐███▌▌░░▄▄░▌█▌███▐███░▀
▐░▐██░░▄▄▐▀█░░░▐▄█▀▌█▐███▐█
░░███░▌▄█▌░░▀░░▀██░░▀██████▌
░░░▀█▌▀██▀░▄░░░░░░░░░███▐███
░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████▌
░░░░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░▐██▐███▀▌
░░░░▌█▌█▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄████▀░▀
░░░░░░█▀██▄▄▄░▄▄▀▀▒█▀█░▀
░░░░░░░░░▀░▀█▀▌▒▒▒░▐▄▄
░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▄░░░░░░▄▀░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▄░▌░░░▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░░░▐▒▄▀▄▀░▌▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░▐▒▒▌▀▄░░░░░▌░░░░▄▄▀▒▐▒▒▒▒▌
░░░▐▒▒▐░▌░▀▄░░▄▀▀▄▀▀▒▌▒▐▒▒▒▒▐▐
░░░▌▄▀░░░▄▀░█▀▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▌▐▒▒▒▒▒▌▌
░░▄▀▒▐░▄▀░░░▌▒▐▒▐▒▒▒▌▀▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▌
#Daily reminder keep /pol/ in /pol/ is a global rule
>>
Is wanting to be nice only to be nice considerated nice?
>>
>>5615174
No i HATE people who i dont like i need ti be mean to them because i dont like them and dont want them to be happy :<
>>
File: rat benis.png (104KB, 281x213px) Image search: [Google]
rat benis.png
104KB, 281x213px
>>5615166
haha rat look like benis :DDDD
>>
>>5615723
it true, the people at work tell me to be happy but I do not think they are nice
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.