[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are these people trying to force [s4s] to be apart of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

File: 1500853810104.png (75KB, 294x313px) Image search: [Google]
1500853810104.png
75KB, 294x313px
Who are these people trying to force [s4s] to be apart of the same garbage culture as /qa/ and /jp/? why? I know /jp/ stuff has always been apart of [s4s], but it's been getting worse than just a few borrowed memes.
>>
File: cirno.gif (299KB, 344x400px) Image search: [Google]
cirno.gif
299KB, 344x400px
>>5614224
i dont know what u mean but why i just want to post cirno here like I always did but now people are meaner about it :(
>>
tey do the same ting on bant
teyre always roodpost about other subcultures but teyre like of the borg collective on tis site
no room to be nice with other groups can only be rude
>>
>>5614224
go back to your spinoff trevor
>>
>>5614238
cos u spam ite and forc ite on us
an u guise r alwayes rude 2 other culters
>>
>>5614224
I get your post and all but one thing is missing:
Where are the dubs? I don't see a single dubs in your post. Maybe you should have thought about getting dubs before you posted this angry tirade on the internet buddy.
>>
>>5614244
WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>5614242
>cos u spam ite
I DO NOT SPAM CIRNO WHY U BEING MEAN I POST CIRNO FOR YEARS AND GET GOOD NUMBRES SOME OF THEM EVEN DUBS WHAT ABOUT U? NOTHING

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>5614250
i liek cirno 2 but meanposters everywhee now
look at bant and tel me ite isnt rood 2 pushe out ppl
>>
>>5614256
YA I AGREE

BUT OH U GOT ME MAD NOW OH IM FUMING JUST IMAGING SOME OF THOSE NUMBREDS I GOT

DID U KNOW I ONCE GOT DUBS WITH CIRNO? DOUBLE 9'S

AND NO ONE

NO ONE
CHEVKED THEM!!!!

I THOUGHT THIS WAS NICE BOARD
BUT NO ONE EVEN CHECKED

AND IT'S A MEME TOO
A WIDE VARIETY OF PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THIS MEME !!

NO
ONE
CHEVKED

THEY WERE NICE NUMBRES
I WAS SO EXCITED ALL DAY WAITONG FOR SOMEONE TO CHECK THEM

.....I CRIED MY SELF TO SLEEPE THAT NIGHT A.
..and now if u will eksuse me... i will do the same now...
>>
>>5614263
don't be sad, friend. i know exactly how you feel about crying yourself to sleep over unchecked dubs. i've been in the exact same situation and i know it's not a very pleasant feeling, there is absolutely no pleasantness in that feeling whatsoever. But you can't get hung up over it, you can't let it get in the way of you living, you have to learn to cope and move on. there will always be new dubs ripe for checking and new opportunities for happe.
>>
>>5614272
thank u friend

I know it doesn't matter much now... but I found them and ... if u could check them for me...?

https://archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/3688099/#3688299

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
File: cirnd.png (137KB, 443x442px) Image search: [Google]
cirnd.png
137KB, 443x442px
>>5614293
>Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
File: mota check.jpg (202KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mota check.jpg
202KB, 640x480px
>>5614293
>>3688299
Not just great dubs, but beautiful, intelligent, and highly capable dubs. just like you. I love you.
>>
File: CHECK EM.webm (753KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CHECK EM.webm
753KB, 640x480px
>>5614299
Checking these dubs too! Wooh!
>>
File: untitled.png (7KB, 328x272px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
7KB, 328x272px
>>5614313
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
/jp/ is welcome they have nice amines
/qa/ and /pol/ are dum and should go
>>
File: How Dare You Speak to Ganondorf.jpg (44KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
How Dare You Speak to Ganondorf.jpg
44KB, 500x388px
>>5614224

/jp/ escapes containment whenever it is allowed to.

The only solution is to ban all touhou posting immediately outside of /jp/.

/bant/ is also badly infected.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.