[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dang . . . wat she loochen @ ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 33

File: Soda.png (16KB, 211x197px) Image search: [Google]
Soda.png
16KB, 211x197px
dang . . . wat she loochen @ ?
>>
da-ha-ha-haaaang dagny !
>>
>>5612322
"Who's he?"
>>
daily reminder that autism is against the law. if you turn yourselves in you may receive a more lenient sentence.
>>
>>5612765
railroad-runnem goddess of me dreames
>>
File: IMG_20170723_140542.jpg (61KB, 716x716px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170723_140542.jpg
61KB, 716x716px
>>5613072
>>
File: C9xQhPDXkAEfe25.jpg (114KB, 617x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C9xQhPDXkAEfe25.jpg
114KB, 617x1200px
>>5613072
>>
>>5613114
beany bby
>>
File: IMG_20170722_150547.jpg (44KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170722_150547.jpg
44KB, 720x720px
>>5613072
>>
>>5613114
Elemma makes all the other woman look bad.
>>
>>5612322
unche-h*cked dubs
>>
>>5613179
h'haaaaaaa
>>
cant help feelem like i drove mrmank away ........
mrmank come bacc 2 me :]
>>
>>5613196
gay
>>
mr ~deepbreathe~ mraaaaaounke cam the fack baaaack
>>
>>5613231
gay
>>
Mascaraooooooooouge
>>
>>5613244
gay
>>
File: MANK.png (404KB, 466x600px) Image search: [Google]
MANK.png
404KB, 466x600px
MANK ~said like initial stab of a show tune song thats about 2 start but does not~
>>
i got a Mankerin' . . .
>>
>>5613255
>>5613260
gay
>>
>>5613269
~tugg ur Dicc~ hah gotem
>>
lol ok that time i akshly lolled @ me posty that time. good posty, sparlen... good posty... ~pattem on bacc~ (my-my-myselve not u)
>>
>>5613258
>insulting me for posts i didn't do
>>
>>5613277
well yknow i knew this'd happen @ some point. reaaaaaaal clever, mr imposterizator mane. reaaaaaal clever... perhaps he didn't even mean to imposterizate. ah well. we all learnt our lessems. shooda tugged the Dicc before anything else h'heh
>>
k DELET 77 & i DELET 88 & MANK has a chance to remain 100% un-janked. rite now he's like 5% janked. do da rite thing do da rite thing
>>
why mank dead LOLE
>>
k fine dont f•cking delet. fine. horsesh•t. MANK will always be JANKED i guess. altho the "come bacc 2 me" triggering ur janky gaydar is so totally ur m.o. so i cooda sworn it was u. ponly was. ponly testing the waters of talkem sh•t & then denying it.... im on2 u......
>>
my lil manipul8r
>>
i use 2 wander wat frenship cood B
>>
if it rly wasnt u tho im .... im like--- mad sorry, bro. like, hella sorry, dude. there's someone out there that wants MANK janked... i know it, i feel it in me loins... ive witnessed him before, trying his best to break truces and stir up discord just as the drama settles down... he's out there and he must loathe the MANK. he must truly hate the MANK, to try and JANK him like this. dang you to heck, mr lurkem-in-shadoes-mank-jankem mane......
>>
File: banjo kazooie.jpg (47KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
banjo kazooie.jpg
47KB, 450x600px
mank is fucking FINISHED
>>
>>5612129
honets ta gawd
>>
>>5613343
h'haaaaaaa i KNEW it was u. KNEW it! mr jankem-mankem mane = mr drumkem vocaroo katz postem mane !!! so obviouse 2 me !!!
>>
said he aint mean it, totally by accident
after the show, he didnt follow where yall MANKY went
>>
>>5613378
i doubt it.
kats man likes the Goofy dog looking girl and not the Goofy frog looking girl
>>
File: fiery gf.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
fiery gf.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>5613419
i do what?
>>
File: SKREEE.png (1MB, 1378x777px) Image search: [Google]
SKREEE.png
1MB, 1378x777px
>>5613419
o see what u say now took me 7 scods
>>
wonna unzip manks Gregorian Pants & jack him off
>>
>>5613612
h'hehhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
succem dat mankem .... rose code come home. I must solve the Rose Code if I ever wish to speak to him again....
>>
the poppetry sho. had a africaine teacher when he spoke of platos cave allegory he'd always go "the poppetry sho" & I only realized what he meant after a few classes, til then I thought he was saying "papa tree show" & I had no clue what was goin on. some old fellow came to observe him for the integrity of the skewl or w\e & I was rooting for mr rastafari to prove himself cause he was a little 'out-there' but I'm not sure what became of his career. I venture to guess he didn't get tenure but who knows.. def mentiont him b4 on this gosh 4saken manken....
>>
puppet is like w/e but then POPPET gives me the heebie-jeebies... keep yr damm POPPETS away from me
>>
pop'ems , however... don't mind if I do...
>>
'member ppl bringen in MUNCHKINS to class? h'haaa how many times y'all get passed a card board box of MUNCHKINS to select from? haha hell yea.....
>>
>>5613646
>pop'ems
end this violence
>>
dawn of the planet of the MANKS
>>
dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the dawn of the planet of the MANKS
>>
>>5613921
from the director of the director of the director of the director of the director of the director of the director of the director of the director of the director of the director of the director of the director of the director of the director of the director of the director of the director of the director of the director of the director of the director of the director of the director of the director of the director of the director of the director of the director of the director of the director of the director
>>
is this the long-awaited winslow 'puter-posting we've all been hearing so much about
>>
>>5613935
DID I DO THAT??????
>>
'the hell else is hapnem. someone stop on by and SPICE things up. give MANK a run for his money. sum1 any1 pls! me mank is boren me 2 tears no offense 2 any1 its just a SLOW GO and oh god i just want MRMANK to not be scared-a me again !!!!! MRMANK come the fack Braaaaaaaouche
>>
ooh ooh ah ah
>>
erm-- thread vocab? word of the thread: BRUSQUE. BRUSQUE, BRUSQUELY. ABRUPT or OFFHAND in SPEECH or MANNER. BRUSQUE.
>>
>>5613973
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA YES!
LOL YES U MECHA ME LAFF THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!!!!
>>
>>5613978
rock your body right.
>>
>>5613987
was waaaaaay 2 in2 that album as a child. 'nfact i thot the smash mouth lyric "so wat's wrong with takin the backstreets" was some sorta justification for being into those fellows' music. but-- yknow.. that was uhh.. that was short-lived. & it was well-produced so whatever. whatever doesnt matter now....
>>
manchen knows way too much now I think even his cre8or will agree....
>>
u sold my dead MANK to a blind kid ! ?
>>
>>5614016
for an ipod.
>>
>>5614025
Yearly reminder that Bruno is comedy gold and if you dont agree with me then don't vote
>>
>>5614047
why not daily reminder
>>
mr mraaaaaaounke cam the fack braooaoouche . . . . i know when he does? he will not speak to me. no ... no he will drop a ˢʰᵃᵐᵒᶰᵍᶦᶜᵃᶫ & be out. no matter how near a vicinity my latest comment appears within ... ᵏᵒᵒᵍᵉʳᵃᶰˢ & nothing the f•ck else. gna hafta start PIPIN' UP, mr mank. this thread JUST AINT THE SAME withoutcha. do tha rite thing do tha rite thing
>>
File: soda.jpg (365KB, 1525x906px) Image search: [Google]
soda.jpg
365KB, 1525x906px
Me Manken come Bacc 2 me
>>
>So has anyone in this thread ever hacked The Gibson
'the f•ck'd he mean by this
>>
~sigh~ as u can see i am in the mood of seeking/demanding answers . . .
>>
k nuffa that SMAOUGEYYYYYYYYYY
>>
File: 1488078834587.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488078834587.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
Smraougeyyyyyyyy 2 much for Manky
>>
File: 1477231140144.jpg (382KB, 1280x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1477231140144.jpg
382KB, 1280x1216px
not a big image-poster as of late but ive got such a BACC-CATALOGUE , i should get in2 it again....
>>
k every1 OUT OUT OUT !!!!!! get yr HAZMANK suits on & EVACUATE the premises !!!!
>>
File: Image-6-660x323.png (390KB, 660x323px) Image search: [Google]
Image-6-660x323.png
390KB, 660x323px
was loochem for BONE in the comique booque shop, coodnt find it anywhere, up by the registers was a buncha kid sh•t & lo & behold the whole f•ckin series was among it. published by Scholastic. i was slitely ashamed but also not rly cause Bone was Dope ma pairem usedta read it w/ me
>>
File: 1494981127042.jpg (50KB, 660x855px) Image search: [Google]
1494981127042.jpg
50KB, 660x855px
Hott ! !
>>
hm... malrite. malrite i managed to un-jank the mank....... 4now . . . . only 4now . . . .
>>
renting that damn tuxedo for this goob's wedding is becoming an impending reality and its pissing me the f•ck off. they should pay for em, goddammit. gotta shell out three hundred fucken dollars cause your rat-faced comfortably-salaried brother is gna want some gaudy tux for the groomsmen. YOU pay for it then. YOU fucking sponsor the stupid ass tux then. fucken guinea idiot, could buy me a decent set-a cans for that price but instead its gna be a silky piece-a angular fabric imma don for one nite & bring the f•ck back the next morning. horsesh•t
>>
i-hi-hiii got a Mankerin . . .
>>
mayby shoulda hidden-fortune'd that....... o well. MANK be danged!
>>
k smaougey after all
>>
SMAOUGEYYYYYY ah whats the point MANK will die overnite like he has the past few times......
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAoT2ktM2H0
>>
lol o sh•t .... stupit indien ... jealouse idiet indien . . . mad cause his culture does not have such a beautiful device of beautie. mad jealouse idiet
>>
why does the edges of me BOOQUE pages get DARKER after i have read them...... i noticed a few years bacc, that the page-edges of the sections of a BOOQUE i was reading had a slightly DARKER HUE than the rest of the BOOQUE, upon closing the BOOQUE. is this NORMAL? is it my OILS? is it THUMB OILS? that's so GROSS. i imagine pressing the pages together & getting a drip of oil out of them. surely there's another explanation...
>>
>>5614384
i don't read books
*shoots book*
Kid, you're on your own.
>>
>>5614408
dog dammit i said it wrong.

In the end, it doesn't even matter.
>>
>>5614408
h'haaaa..... movy qont? thot u were comin @ me for talkin trash about reading. i was lookin for that post of mine recently... surely u have it? post pls. i -- i didnt mean it alrite. i was just being a contrarian. readem is wonderful. i feel part of another world, i feel, as if i am leading a second life, me & dagny taggart, tekken on tha world 2gether. brings NEW LIFE to everyday situations... brings a SECONDARY PERSPECTIVE to every interaction in a way that other forms of story telling simply do not...
>>
>>5614436
>caring this much about a buncha random letters ink plastered on pieces of paper
smh tbh fam lol
>>
>>5614460
H'HAAAA!! turnem tha tables!! yes yes i am loochem for a posty where this was my approximate attitude except it was a more valid criticism than 'hoyp doyp just ink on a paper'. surely WINSLOW CAN HOOK ME UP? pls thx
>>
joe pesci
>>
n•gga talkem bout "plastered" lol PLASTERED yea they PLASTER the ink on the paper sure thing dude lol read a book 1ce in a while eh? hah nailedem.
>>
joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci joe pesci
>>
>>5614465
i should honestly start saving MY OWN posts instead from here on, so that any good material doesn't just go to waste in here alone
>>
an joe pesci having a particular joe pesci structure
>>
>>5614480
INSTEAD? u STILL savem mine? yea. yea good idea. i posty'd one of mrmanks posts he submitted in response to one of my first comments on this board bacc in '13 & he said that's deffly goin in his booque, & i dont blame em. normally a place like this wood seem 'below' our loftier endeavors but i can admit ive been inspired in unexpected ways by things that have transpired in MANK threads........
>>
doorway memory lapses applies to New tabs as well, fucken stupid brain
>>
doorway memory lapses ........ deep
>>
a momentary lapse of MANKY . . .
>>
five MANKY points to whoever posts me anty-booque tirade
>>
the jungle encyclopedia, rather than the jungle book. discuss
>>
>>5614501
h'HAAAAA.... funny!!!! a mrmank original? maybe......
>>
how can we get mr mank to OPEN UP again ??? only by turnem bacc tha clocc, it would seem..... i f•cked up too royally & now everyone's payin the price!! i greatly desire mrmank's unique perspective but he's CLAMMIN UP & it's drivin me MAD !!!
>>
i dreamd about a guy squeezing himself through a small hole and coming out with his whole body bloody & naked, shaped like a square and sliced evenly from head to toe like bread, with organs and veins sticking out under the flaps. first time in years i actually woke up scared shitless from what i saw in a dream.
>>
>>5614526
power of MANK . . .
>>
>>5614529
NO!!!
MANK HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!!
>>
>>5614535
ok good .....
>>
>>5614539
phew..
>>
>>5614543
mankys been thru the WRINGER tho
were u there when manky went thru the WRINGER?
i mean ynever KNOW if that played a part...

(thats funney i never realized exactly what that phrase meant but it turns out it's very similar to what hapent in yr dream, 'magine that)
>>
joe pesci
>>
'tsaaaaaaaaaall comin full spiral... infinity spiral... never endem spiral..... i wonder what MANK's ultimate fate will be.....
>>
File: 1499035130049.jpg (94KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499035130049.jpg
94KB, 1536x1024px
>>5614564
manky's ultimate fate is concluding
>>
>>5614567
H'HAAAAAAA ~sigh~ yah........ got a lumpem my throte for a sec there........ d•mn...
>>
File: 1487720339055 (1).png (2MB, 1820x754px) Image search: [Google]
1487720339055 (1).png
2MB, 1820x754px
>>5614567
once the feature is over, there's the exit music
>>
>>5614605
(for a film)
[radio head referemce :]
>>
lumpenproletariat
>>
how does a QUARTZ CLOCC even work? such utter geniouse.........
>>
I thought, somebody JANKED this MANK— he didn't just sit & whine that the kitchen was filthy & the roof leaking & the plumbing clogged & it's a goddamn MANK & . . . we were stinking poor and not giving a damn about it. That's what I couldn't take— that they didn't really give a MANK. Not enough to lift a finger. Not enough to empty the garbage pail. & the woman next door saying it was my duty to help them, saying it made no difference what became of MANK or of her or of any of us, because what could anybody do anyway!
>>
rollin the mochi............. mr wisdom dispensem mane come home..........
>>
sicka WAITIN for your ass.
i say that out loud when im waitem on a friend outside his house. i should just call five min before i get there so he can get his ass outside on time.
>>
>>5614658
Wisdom: If you always say no, you never say yes.
>>
>>5614658
EMPTY YOUR MIND
>>
>>5614682
yeah...... thx....... mr wisdom went DEEPER than the fortune cooky platitudes tho...... REAL deep..... SCARY deep......
>>5614696
YEAH? OK.... .........
>>
talkin bout crafting the tip of a pyramid & sh•t. my GOD that was an amazing post. saved it in my rtf file of ideas linx boox movys qonts & bits of info & such... mr wisdom says he keeps a similar file ..... great minds think aMANK . . .
>>
joe pesci. joe fucken pesci. WHAT'S the obsession? not so INTO this joe pesci sh•t. then again i wasn't a fan of GREGORIAN PANTS at first but now i think it's a damn stroke of geniouse. oh well... perhaps i need to WARM UP to it... the 'random factor' is there... better than 'chuck norris' or something... i mean, i guess its nice.. okay...
>>
3 years of MANK coming soon....... shall we do something special? txt me ur ideas
>>
Emily Bean
>>
the rat girl
>>
>>5614817
h'haaaaaa stinky cheese binsh
>>
no THOTS on the DARKENING of the PAGE EDGES? i suppose it's my THUMB OIL. fucken THUMB oil... gross
>>
>>5614837
you're perfectly fine with a sperg responding with the exact same post every unblinking time at particular thing but you get angry when i make a subliminal throwback to a previous post. S M H
>>
>>5614889
kill yourself unironically
"sperg"
fucking faggot
>>
dubs checking posts are the devil but they're gold as long as they fellate my posting style.
>>
a man being chased by a tiger
>>
>>5614889
wheres this angery at the throwbacc? no angery at throbacc. i thot stinky cheese was a funny meme ur only mad cause u lovvem emly so greatly its o.k. just jonk
>>5614896
WOAAAAAAAAAOW now THATS angery !!!!!!
>>
>>5614898
pls provide examples when u do this cause it always comes outta left field & i never kno watchu talchem bout.. i never replie to dub-checker.. & if i do, the dub-checker wrote something substantive in addition.. also simply not replieing to dub-checking isnt an automatic stamp of approval... so, yknow, bunk... & whatnot
>>
File: 1484880330324.png (425KB, 1221x812px) Image search: [Google]
1484880330324.png
425KB, 1221x812px
Arguing with a /tv/eenager is like debating a Jehovah's Witness. If you're not doing it for fun, you'll drive yourself mad.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170721-014105.png (135KB, 617x534px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170721-014105.png
135KB, 617x534px
>>5612129
She loochen hermaphrodite
>>
joe pesci
>>
>>5615168
shadda facooooup
>>
>>5615184
an organism having a particular chromosomal structure
>>
>>5615202
malrite
>>
Contradictions do not exist. Whenever you think that you are facing a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong.
>>
lite a lantern so Manky survives the nite....
>>
not so fast MANK...
>>
I SAVE !e manku :]
>>
File: 20170724_121615.jpg (495KB, 1078x1062px) Image search: [Google]
20170724_121615.jpg
495KB, 1078x1062px
>one of the few films i have saved on my HDD that i haven't seen yet is being aired on TV anyways
>>
>>5616187
big woop
>>
>>5616193
i could have downloaded something else!
>>
>>5616200
illegraaaoughle mroaooaoudes
>>
mystik manky
>>
I been Rollin up the mochi all ma live-long day
>>
File: 1500244238093.png (105KB, 1080x785px) Image search: [Google]
1500244238093.png
105KB, 1080x785px
wooh gotme
>>
>>5616356
seen iiiiiiit, newmeme pls
>>
>>5616532
no you didnt
>>
injury: missing colon. offensive, lumpy, deformed
>>
>>5616575
yep, totley seen it hundert percent u posty b4 no dout
>>
poe jesci
>>
smaougey
>>
joe smaougey
>>
smaougey, joe
>>
File: 1500927629064.jpg (2MB, 5082x3583px) Image search: [Google]
1500927629064.jpg
2MB, 5082x3583px
Please come and visit my bookshop frens
>>
File: rat benis.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
rat benis.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
>>5617217
STOP BUMPING THIS YA FAG
>>
>>5617303
hi-qual animy!!!!!!!
>>5617304
i smaougeyed, duh
>>
Order the fruit salad with ginger seasoned rum dressing? Think about it.
>>
File: nokk it off.jpg (81KB, 241x357px) Image search: [Google]
nokk it off.jpg
81KB, 241x357px
'stwhat this board needs, more RAT BENIS reposts. STOP BUMPEM the ideas contained herein are too disparate for my single-track bird-brain! STOP BUMPEM contents of MANK are not as readily digestible as varying arrangements of the same-ass bore-ass sh•t day after day! HALT ur mank! I cannot descend to an existence where my brain would explode under the pressure of forcing itself not to outdistance incompetence. I could not function to the rule of: Pipe down— keep down— slow down— don't do your best, it is not wanted!
>>
poe jessy ~
>>
>Amazing Spider-Man
>The Croods
>The Help
ffs pairems get to the nitty gritty already
>>
Mister sandman
>>
>>5617377
Poe dameron "Funny how?"

~ Goodfellas
>>
>>5612129
literally poop
>>
File: dietcherry.png (847KB, 777x1199px) Image search: [Google]
dietcherry.png
847KB, 777x1199px
mank threads will never be like they used too
>>
File: Screenshot_20170724-195913.png (348KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170724-195913.png
348KB, 720x1280px
>>5617616
>>
i dont care about the criminal guineas! lol stupit
>>
'hoyp doyp dirty work done dirt cheap KILLEM da guy mweheh KILLEM da guy getta da mony' literal n•ggers who cares not me & my caring or not caring is golden
>>
perhaps this is the first stage like with gregorian pants. allow 1-2 weeks for realization of geniouse....
>>
File: JUST SEE THE MOVIE!!!.jpg (44KB, 933x760px) Image search: [Google]
JUST SEE THE MOVIE!!!.jpg
44KB, 933x760px
>>5617668
Sorry but you have to see the movie.
>>
its a good feeling to be able to FORSAKE the classiques. & 'member sum1 to whom i am professionally albeit tangentially rel8ed gave a interview where he basically forsook the beatles & all this old ass bore-ass sh•t & was like who the f•ck cares anymore im sick of holding these supposed classics on a pedestal above what WE'RE doin cause right now the YOUTH gives more of a FUCK about what WE'RE doin & i got the fucken chills i thot it was such an awesome forward-thingken attitude god bless that man
>>
>>5617674
i knda wna, so i can tear it 2 shreds with exacting accuracy
>>
not TOO tangentially.... ill have MANK know . . . of course he already knows too much tho. smaougey
>>
hash tag smaougey
>>
>>5617680
i go to little kids houses frequently.
they all watch batman elsa toy videos all day.
>>
>>5617687
'the f•ck you triny say, hm? think i mean "little kids" when i say the youth? na. na you're sorely mistaken. they'd be damn precocious little rascals if they were f•ckin with us. not bout 2 claw away at the edges of my claim. 'tsrocc solid & ive got the living waking reality to prove it wooh puttem in'is place
>>
i guess the Bickering really makes mank what he is, eh? everything else is just filler. . .
>>
oh wow u can actually give 1-5 stars on tomates now wew
>>
cant organize by star count, horsesh•t
>>
>>5617697
name 10 creations from this decade greatly admired by teenagers that have any worth.
>>
Wasdale Horseshoe
>>
Fourchan Administration Guild
>>
56 different allergens were listed on the National League of Disenfranchised Political Activists' April 2017 newsletter as "mild/significant causes of purple ear"
Twenty sources on the dot confirm this figure
>>
such a bad argument that i wna COME CORRECT & destroy it properly.......... JUST a moment... (like phone answerem lady in office space)
>>
>>5617705
so you concede that the work might be admired -- b-but what do the dang teenagers know, anyhow?! sneers the sixteen year old, ignoring the ironic self-satisfied denunciation of his own age group's tastes. who determines what has "any worth"? is it you? what qualifies you to judge such a list? do you suppose yourself, your tastes "above average"? the problem is that the avenues thru which quality content comes to prominence are vast, & it's not always stamped & shipped out for consumption by paramount pictures et al. the "worth" of this decade, 7, 12, 20, 30 years down the line, will not be determined the way it once was. not for my artistic medium, anyway. the game has changed on this side of the fence. such may not be the case when it comes to moving pictures. i can see it now, "the emoji movie", listed among the 12 great animated feature films of the early twenty-first century, because an out-of-touch executive put the full weight of fifty million behind it. but we will not suffer from kitschy hindsight. worth will be elusive, worth will fluctuate depending on the fellow whose living room you're sittin in... because people are navigating their own course in this arena, not filing into a dim inglorious stadium to witness a forced meme. meritocracy in full force, budget wholly irrelevant. raw talent. it's labyrinthine, it's uncertain, but i woodnt have it any other way. because we're winning at it. winners circle b•tch. also i didnt work on this for the full interim since my last post dont kid urself!!!!!
>>
'minds me i saw a metallica nu-vinyl the other day in a store, on the cover was a sticker "the best selling album of the last 25 years!".. i chuckled at the ridiculous claim, even if true. i laughed, for every new soul that could have shared the unspoken understanding of how worthless those old fellows are in the modern age. the art was trash too, pitch black, could barely see the name of the band on the front. like a bad photocopy or somethin. i felt true pity, for i found myself measurably more relevant than those satanic fools
>>
& i didnt go faustian, either. ~wagga da fingre~ never go faustian
>>
me Treatise
>>
>>5617875
i read you loud and clear.
now watch something before the year 1994 for once.
>>
Manky me Treatise
Treatise me Manky
>>
File: delet?.png (97KB, 852x706px) Image search: [Google]
delet?.png
97KB, 852x706px
>>5617898
h'haaaaaa got me. like wat. is there some sorta MAGIC that left the silver screen since? also what should i immediately delet from this list? surely there's a few that arent worth my trouble (heh... woodnt even mind in parenthesis cause it was the paster from that movy)
>>
o its on there twice Woopes
>>
also i kno 1's a show. yes 1 or more is a show
>>
also gimmy something to add ! what a BROAD, SWEEPING stroke u made. how IMPOSING.. ANYTHING before '94, not even gna guide me...
>>
>>5617908
new Evil Dead
>>
>>5617918
h'heh ........
>>
u proud of me list? i think hes proud of me list. proud that i actually gave a sh•t this whole time when he thot i was throwin everything out the window. most are his recs neway...........
>>
>>5617914
Birth of a Nation
>>
>>5617926
lol thxxxxxxxxxxx

now mrmanky tell me wat BOOQUES to read.
half the crap in my BOOQUES section is self-help crap
>>
are*
word other than crap*
>>
>>5617930
Holes
>>
did you make the jade shrine of ptolemaic post mrmank? or was that wisdom anon? The Chakras by C W Leadbeater? any good? seems like a mr jewel-droppem mane pick....
>>
>>5617933
H'HAAAAAAAAAAAA oh ya FUNNY. yelnats... fucken yelnats. 'fi were to read that sh•t today i woulda tossed it in tha BIN at the first sight of the abomination that is "yelnats".
>>
>>5617938
nilbog
>>
>>5617941
h'HAAAAA oh man ya funny (i see de clippe) [i witnist the clippem]
>>
gotta find new ways to l.o.l. @ junk
>>
>>5617926
heck it, any D.W. griffith film
if you wanna piss of that bernout friend of yours you could try praising that guy
>>
>Attention hoarders and data collectors!
>All 4plebs data can be downloaded!

wow shut the fuck up can this guy just fucken die already holy shit im pist off & i wish i could share my immense discontent with mrmank but lo, he has shunned me
>>
>>5617948
HAHAHAHAHAHA YEAH? LOL YEAH? AAHAHAHAHA THANX LOL UR VERY FUNNY MECHEM ME LAFF!!!!! THANX HELL YEA LOL
>>
why the FUCK is he doing that, what a piece of human SHIT, FUCK, FUCK must DESTROY, DESTROY FOUR PLEB, DESTROY
>>
https://archive.4plebs.org/plebs/thread/1549/
wew i can call him a piece of shit to his stupid face if i want but i dont think thats advisable .............
>>
k i calmed down
>>
>>5617966
Use shift key responsibly
>>
>>5617970
WHAT WHAT
WHAT
WHAT
WHY
WHAT
>>
>>5617971
This post shows that you have a lot to learn.
>>
>>5617976
AHAHAHAHAHA U VERY FUNNY !!!!!!
NOT winslow? NOT winslow, maybe.......
>>
winslow's funny its just-- idk. im getting a different VIBE from these posterings......
>>
President Donald Trump gives a speech to a record-breaking crowd of 45,000 at the 2017 National Boy Scout Jamboree. MAGA
>>
>>5617985
I <3 PP
>>
>>5617990
PP ??????????
PEE PEE WHAT???
PP . . . . . .
>>
silent freakin film... black and white silent-ass film....... dog dammit why do u challenge me so........
>>
>>5617991
no. muh womens rights.
>>
>>5617994
You can just lurk /lbg/ and recite Megaautist's dicksucking of D.W. Griffith that consumes half the thread
>>
File: emma-006.jpg (371KB, 1246x1724px) Image search: [Google]
emma-006.jpg
371KB, 1246x1724px
>>5618000
h'haaaaaa !!!! u Funney 2nite! 'puter posteen? mayby winslows just growin up..... ~deartroppe~
>>
too much words not enuf pincter so i figure why not drop a emly
immocent emly
>>
>>5618004
>>5618007
no its all wrong
the deartroppe is supposed to be IN the pincter
>>
>>5618013
y...... yeah i was gna explain how the second posty was the original text that was gna go with the emly but then u said a funny thing so i copyed my comment 2 clipboard & posted it after the fact so really everything's in order if u consider that . are u PUTER POSTING OR NOT
>>
puter posting, methinks..........
>>
>>5618017
no
>>
>>5618021
woaaaaaaaaaaaaoow
>>
can someone point me to the exact date when these threads just became a couple of terminally insane samefigs posting replies to each other and themselves i'm just curious and wasn't paying attention to notice when it happened
>>
>>5618025
'dorepppppp doyppppppppp MRARAOUGE ppl TALCHEM 2 each other?! PPL TALCHEM RARAOUGE POST BURY or LAAAYVE' dude im a literal genius, you & ya sameshit animy crowd are the ghosts of fucked up futures make no mistake about it. slap the shit outta your dumb ass
>>
https://archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/5123950/#5123950
nvm i found it
>>
>>5618032
nice ! noice ! watcha gna do with that discovery ? back to the monotonous trash that entertains you so. BRARAOUGE too many WORDS UGGGGGG unbroken DISCUSSION w/ no1 SHITTING it up in the name of S-FORCE CULTURE? RARAOOUGE INSAAAAAANE IMSAAANE STOP COMVERS STOP COMVERSATION lol fucken worthless dolt im famous you're nothing
>>
>Gosh... i wish you'd just go.. away..... like stop. Is soda? Who cares:(

AHAHAHAHAHA fucken classic........ first three posts actually... hilariouse... gosh i miss mrmank......
>>
bintsch
monkney
ercheve
ponsted
>>
i have said that i know the feeling tho. like with the wayne coyne threads. in the modern age, i would have been able to point out MRMANK with ease. i would have immediately known that Anigi was MRMANK. but back then? when the threads were hitting bump limit and i did not understand them? i lashed out like this damaged young anon did. aint proud of it, but it happened. it's just the way-of-things, i suppose. cant hang w/ tha big boys so ya stop on by for some easy replies. altho i cooda HUNG with them... if i just calmed my bun and went in with an open mind... this fellow is reminding me of the err of my ways, when it came to the wayne coyne threads........ legendary stuff, i still gotta go back & check em out now that i know the truth....
>>
d'eon's transparency....... tekken me BACC rite now...... gna b here 4 a long time...... ~[mank] gna b here 4 a long time~....... gna b here 4 a long time......
>>
cool-assessest-dude-on-tha-whole-planet mr wisdom droppem mane was in that thread.... heck of a time.......
>>
>>5618048
That's nice.
>>
>>5618058
thx. d'eon's transparency. sh•thead. if u cared u'd looque it up. but i dont. so u dont know if its nice or not. psst: it is

incidentally that february 5th thread IS the FIRST manky thread i have saved... wonder why i didnt go further back than that....... what WAS it about that thread? there were other bump-limit mankys before that date..... what MAKES that thread special.............
>>
heh... the penumbra of winstonnedom....
>>
>i blew his butthole a new one [sic]
AHAHAHAHAHAHA my g•d im hilariouse
>>
litterly craccen up @ my posts in that thread im a fucken comedic powerhouse come @ me
>>
>>5618060
>what MAKES that thread special...........
i linked it, in this thread, retroactively, that makes it special, if you don't seperate it on an time axis
>>
>>5618062
Did you know that if your hand is bigger than your face, it means you have low intelligence?
>>
>>5618073
no im sayin in a folder of 33 manky threads, that is the earliest one ... TIME AXIS? WAT? ..... WAT

> i see monky smile when i look directly @ the sun, u do not !
AHAHAHAHA my g•d this might all have been worth it after all if i can continue to look back at my posts 6 months l8r & laff my ass off
>>
interplanetary monopoly....... ~sloclapp~
>>
>>5618079
That's like Peter North whacking to his own solo vids.
>>
>>5618093
yeehhhhhhhh i mean i get that.... i do i get it......... this is the first & most basic criticism of that action...... cant h8...... also cannot interpret as insult.......
>>
https://archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/5171004/#5175035
you know i was referenceing another youtuber right
you didn't have to post that post
>>
more like his own PORNOS tho. not ONLY solo vids. does he have solo vids? no......... mayby........... who care not me heh ~sweadtrippe~
>>
>>5618100
mweh heh heh yea well it wasnt my dicc , i explaint in thread... all is accounted for in that thread........
>>
>>5618101
the sweadtrippes should be IN the vid
>>
mite not have dicc u dont know!~~!!

god this monkys been a long SLOG. kinda wanna get myself banned for a bit. but i always find new ways to procrastinate . . . disgusted w/ maself sumtiems ///////
>>
>>5618102
https://archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/5171004/#5175545
you wouldn't be so pompous if it was someone else
>>
>>5618103
H'HAAAAAAAA!!! battin a thousent 2day !!!!!! funny ass mofo!!!!! winslow growem up b4 me eyes
>>
>>5618108
hour-on-the-hour numeros... was referrem 2 the sexy emly on bed post comfirmt
>>
malrite im strait-up sick of manky
>>
so sick of mank wanna barf
>>
>>5618118
Master, I don't like him very much. LET'S KILL HIM!
>>
'tsamazing how i cood sit in frunna this very same machine & feel a thousand percent better than i feel now if i was simply engaging in a different activity. rite now i feel drained. wasted. emptied. deflated. been shitposting in me Manky all damn evening. just gotta force my stupit cursor to go to the stupit program and open up the stupit [redacted] & get the f•ck going. GET the fuck going, sparlen!!!!!
>>
>emma cunte
you name your penis emma?
>>
and why were you calling it your cunt. are you sexually confused?
>>
>>5618132
no no no its all wrong............. ugggggggggg i do not wish to pursue this line of logic. come the FUCK back mrmank. i wonder if i FUCKED off for a short while, if mrmank would make a glorious resurgence........
>>
>>5618135
i said EMMA CUTE. i said EMLY CUTE SHE'S CUTE i added an "N" as per the RUSE CADE ROSE CODE of adding unnecessary "N"s to words as per an aspergic fellow mispronouncing or slurring a word
>>
scaramucci gives me asmr....... this should bode well....
>>
>>5618138
>cute
that must mean it's pretty small
>>
File: kike meyers.png (1MB, 1620x556px) Image search: [Google]
kike meyers.png
1MB, 1620x556px
"He looks like the guy who leaves a doo-wop group over creative differences."

& what the FUCK does that make you lmao. you clownish imp holy shit i want to watch this stupid jew get his face caved in
>>
>>5618146
>close my eyes and make a big kissy face at her going "mwoo mwoo"
>she slowly steps back and leaves the room
>>
>>5618158
welcome 2 manky........ ~sigh~
>>
>>5618160
"Penis envy, I-I'm one of the few males that suffers from that, so..."
>>
>>5618171
h'heh
>>
wrappem up manky. hope he takes a long vacation & doesnt come back for a while . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka6m5nl-ZCI
>>
yet-knish!
>>
TROMB inspires me........
>>
>>5618185
to be a racist cheeto?
>>
>>5618193
h'haaaaaa bunk. bunk & u kno it. u love em too. he inspires me to FLY in the FACE of uninformed hatred. to LAUGH at adolescent indignation and CONTINUE WINNING. and to NEVER give up. TROMB, TROMB, TROMB 4 LIFE !
>>
>>5618198
He DOES look like he licked a homeless guy's ass...
>>
>>5618200
'the f•ck that mean? u just want more AMMO for the twitterati. heh... twitterati... surely i havent coined that but i also have not encountered it anywhere...
>>
File: index.png (2KB, 191x59px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
2KB, 191x59px
...just frick my sh•t up fam....
>>
I have an Emly Twitter now.
>>
k sry i mean i can have disagreements w/ ma buddy RITE? it wasnt UNWARRANTED... just my FEELINGS on the matter.
>>
k can ya help me wind manky down or what
>>
SMAOUGEYYYYYYY
>>
You should see how Rarity seduces the stallions in that show. Crazy stuff.
>>
>>5618273
gaaaaaaaaaaay GAAAAAAAAAAAY
>>
seduces eh? sparlen ponie best ponie
mr barney doesnt care if ppl TALK about ponie?
HELLOWWWWWW, PONIES HERE. PONY PONIE MY LITTLE PONY COME @ ME FAG ahaha what a aspect he is missing out on . . .
>>
>>5618297
Rarity is way better.
People hate her cause she says mean things.
>>
>>5618317
YEAH .... ? got a Hard-on for a good 'Tude . . .
>>
In the end, it doesn't even matter
>>
godby Mochi......... i hated you so.......
>>
If you were the one memeing about kissing Emily to bed I'd probably flip at how gay that is too I'll give you that
>>
joe pesci
>>
hah gotem?
>>
>>5618380
what
>>
>>5618384
cannot tell if sarcosem. is that what you're tweetem about? kissem emly 2 bed? wat WAT
>>
>>5618389
>tweetem
>>
Godby Machyyyyyyyyyy you Sucked Ass this time i mean it was Fun but it was such an utter waste-a time, if i cood Post Ponie & only get band from THIS board, i'd do it. but i get banned GLOBALLY & i cant be doin with that. i wonder if i made that clear in the OP if a MOD would give me the HOOKUP of ONLY banning me from s4s. i could leave a short little succinct plea. mayby wood work... it's worked when i wanted to be unbanned halfway thru my 30 day ban i plead i was like 'lissem i only posted ponie to get myself band & im regretting it now can u pls unban' & WAS UNBAN ! ! so mayby idk i dont wna risk it
>>
>>5618405
AHAHAHAHA u manken me Laffffffff
>>
File: 20170725_003216.png (515KB, 720x681px) Image search: [Google]
20170725_003216.png
515KB, 720x681px
>>
>>5618427
'the hell
>>
I rub her baby bump
>>
>>5618442
don care !!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>5618447
:emmasad:
>>
that convo dragged longer than expected
>>
>>5618460
TELL me about it....................
>>
dont tho im am exaust
>>
>>5612129
literally poop
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.