[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you faggots do for a living? are you poor?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: 55931437.jpg (86KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
55931437.jpg
86KB, 1000x750px
what do you faggots do for a living?

are you poor?
>>
>>5607811
That's a hard one to answer, I'd say for me at least it's overall VERY slightly leaning towards onaholes. onahole>vagina>>>fleshlight
If you want a more detailed then read on with a grain of salt.
I enjoy the freedom and 'do as I want whenever I want' way you can handle onaholes, which you obviously can't do with women, plus she might not be in mood and all other human factor shenanigans. But then you got to thoughly maintain an onahole if you want it to last, which the woman does herself, with downside of monthly downtime if you're not up for sailing the red sea.
Another thing is that with onahole there's only your own pleasure to takecare off, with a girl you gotta put extra effort into making sure both off you are properly satisfied.
And then there's the whole issue of actually matching up sexaually with a woman after going through the whole dating buisness[considering you're going in for the long haul], while onaholes are just matter of using until you get a better one or just trash it from the spot if you don't like it.

Personally I'd say onaholes are considerably more cost-effective when it comes to pleasure gotten vs effort put in compared to women, but you can get better/more pleasure if you and the girl are a match.
Which is apparently really fucking rare if any of 20-ish guys I know are anything to go by, not exactly a proper statistic but you get my point.
>>
>>5607824
CTS be my onahole!
>>
>>5607829
I want to tell my imouto that I love her as an onahole and I hope that she uses her horrorifice on my dick every day for the rest of my life.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.