[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

By day I watch aminays to find out which ones are the lamest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: hehehehe.jpg (43KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
hehehehe.jpg
43KB, 540x810px
By day I watch aminays to find out which ones are the lamest so I can watch them the most and take hundreds of stills of the aminays to post on esfores and roflmau when other people unironically comment in my sh*t threads because they're dummies. By night I get dressed up in women's clothing and go out to gay bars and seduce men and get them to bang my boihole in the men's room and when they finish inside of me I think to myself "lol fkn homo" but then I say t-t-thank you and go find another guy to sugg off xDDD
>>
by day i gnash my teeth and growl at strangers like a wild animal
at night i fuck asian whores because they're in a price war in my city so it's incredibly cheap to do so
it might be racist that other ethnicities of who're aren't affected
>>
>>5607408
hey thats pretty cool do you have any tips on fuggin asian whores?
>>
>>5607398
this but unironically
>>
File: arrival.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
arrival.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
I forgot what sobriety feels like
>>
>>5607412
if they don't like the look of you they will start over acting and exaggerating their inability to speak english
if they don't like you as a person they will try to make you cum during foreplay and send you on your way
in either case give it to them from behind while they're on all fours a lot of them like that i have no idea why it brightens them right up
had one be downright rude once hit her foggy style then she starts grinning telling me how big i am down there and hugging on me
also i flopped all my weight on top of her by accident and she wasn't pissed
oh and finally if you try and get them to do weird stuff some will do it for free, some require extra money, and some freak out and try to make you finish so they can kick you out
if they don't say in the ad you can only guess if they're open minded or not
>>
>>5607420
those sound like good tips what site do you use?
>>
most backpages and craigslist style websites have the same ads made by the same posters just duplicated with more or less information depending on the site rules but I suggest cracker because it's easy on the eyes and allows prices, photos, and phone numbers unlike some others
>>
>>5607582
do it pussy
>>
>>5607582
deleting rude posts is nice!
>>
File: M5Nyf7t.jpg (121KB, 1000x484px) Image search: [Google]
M5Nyf7t.jpg
121KB, 1000x484px
>>5607444
furs
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.