[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck white people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

fuck white people
>>
>>5607232
>>>/pol/
>>
>>5607232
GTFO nigga,asian lover fuck
>>
File: images (5).jpg (10KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
10KB, 266x189px
fuck half evolved monster people who form hordes and extort whites for handouts because work is like kryptonite for them so it's all they can do to survive lmfao
>>
between the spergs arguing in those threads and the nigger posts i rly think 2 or 3 cunts from /pol/ got lost and stayed here out of spite lole
>>
File: go to jail.png (475KB, 806x620px) Image search: [Google]
go to jail.png
475KB, 806x620px
>>5607232
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▄▐░▄▄█████▄▄
░░░░░░▄█████████████▄▀▄▄░▄▄▄
░░░░░█████████████████▄██████
░░░░████▐█████▌████████▌█████▌
░░░████▌█████▌█░████████▐▀██▀
░▄█████░█████▌░█░▀██████▌█▄▄▀▄
░▌███▌█░▐███▌▌░░▄▄░▌█▌███▐███░▀
▐░▐██░░▄▄▐▀█░░░▐▄█▀▌█▐███▐█
░░███░▌▄█▌░░▀░░▀██░░▀██████▌
░░░▀█▌▀██▀░▄░░░░░░░░░███▐███
░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████▌
░░░░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░▐██▐███▀▌
░░░░▌█▌█▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄████▀░▀
░░░░░░█▀██▄▄▄░▄▄▀▀▒█▀█░▀
░░░░░░░░░▀░▀█▀▌▒▒▒░▐▄▄
░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▄░░░░░░▄▀░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▄░▌░░░▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░░░▐▒▄▀▄▀░▌▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░▐▒▒▌▀▄░░░░░▌░░░░▄▄▀▒▐▒▒▒▒▌
░░░▐▒▒▐░▌░▀▄░░▄▀▀▄▀▀▒▌▒▐▒▒▒▒▐▐
░░░▌▄▀░░░▄▀░█▀▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▌▐▒▒▒▒▒▌▌
░░▄▀▒▐░▄▀░░░▌▒▐▒▐▒▒▒▌▀▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▌
#Daily reminder keep /pol/ in /pol/ is a global rule
>>
>>5607232
Ha-ha, I saw a funnies thread somewhere today, and there was a screenshot of some brit writing something along the lines of "if we took black lives, land and cultures we pretty much proved we can take a joke". I don't think I saved it.

>>5607252
/pol/ is a terrible place, fuck it.

>>5607259
They probably had some chuckle there but it got old and the place started to feel like an unironic undereducated nazi summerfest... If they seek refuge from all that nasty terribleness, we shall provide it.

>>5607263
There is no such rule and condemning people to that board is condescending and not nice.
>>
When niggers talk shit about your race but you remember you can say things like "Hey dad", "Thanks for the warning officer" and "Yes I'm currently employed"
>>
Take what culture? Blacks have no culture. Most white people are from Europe, which is full of culture. Proud to say my Italian culture is much better than getting shot.
>>
File: 1343577324648.png (20KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1343577324648.png
20KB, 560x407px
I wihs black people would like got jobs and stopped doing cimes and stuyff
>>
>>5607232
Praise kek
>>
>>5607232
i wish blacks took history lessons as good as they take bikes,tv's and welfare checks
>>
>>5607263
░░░░░░░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▄▐░▄▄█████▄▄
░░░░░░▄█████████████▄▀▄▄░▄▄▄
░░░░░█████████████████▄██████
░░░░████▐█████▌████████▌█████▌
░░░████▌█████▌█░████████▐▀██▀
░▄█████░█████▌░█░▀██████▌█▄▄▀▄
░▌███▌█░▐███▌▌░░▄▄░▌█▌███▐███░▀
▐░▐██░░▄▄▐▀█░░░▐▄█▀▌█▐███▐█
░░███░▌▄█▌░░▀░░▀██░░▀██████▌
░░░▀█▌▀██▀░▄░░░░░░░░░███▐███
░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████▌
░░░░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░▐██▐███▀▌
░░░░▌█▌█▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄████▀░▀
░░░░░░█▀██▄▄▄░▄▄▀▀▒█▀█░▀
░░░░░░░░░▀░▀█▀▌▒▒▒░▐▄▄
░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▄░░░░░░▄▀░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▄░▌░░░▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░░░▐▒▄▀▄▀░▌▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░▐▒▒▌▀▄░░░░░▌░░░░▄▄▀▒▐▒▒▒▒▌
░░░▐▒▒▐░▌░▀▄░░▄▀▀▄▀▀▒▌▒▐▒▒▒▒▐▐
░░░▌▄▀░░░▄▀░█▀▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▌▐▒▒▒▒▒▌▌
░░▄▀▒▐░▄▀░░░▌▒▐▒▐▒▒▒▌▀▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▌
#Daily reminder keep /a/ in /a/ is a global rule
>>5608111
good trips
>>
White people were nice to me. Don't judge people based on their father's mistakes.
>>
>>5608571
they weren't mistakes conquest was the norm for nearly all of human history only modern rich societies have the luxury, voting power, and cognitive ability to effectively question the morality of the actions of their government, nation, and military
people believed in phrenology and excorcisms until like 20 years ago
there can't have ever been a good or bad person before modern times and the internet because everyone everywhere was either a retard or studied for years and years to become smart about one thing
they were dumb animals
their wars and conflicts were as natural and normal as animals hunting each other in the wild
the british empire was not a mistake at all
the french and dutch empires were though fuck those guys
>>
>>5607232
Go away /pol/ nobody likes you but redit
>>
>>5608586
Why did you decide write all that when you are simply make a fallacy(naturalistic fallacy)? Do you not believe in agency? Are we all beasts?
We are all guilty of using a lens when we view our history, but if we do not judge then what is anything?
>>
i liek yt pipo tho
>>
>>5608628
there's two kinds of people in texas steers and queers and boy i don't see any horns
for real though the world is divided into predatory beasts and ideologue prey
it's sad the prey fight and kill each other for crazy magic reasons like religion, politics and race but what are you going to do?
meanwhile the predators with no loyalty are lining their pockets
but hey that's life
they're idiots it's what they do
>>
>>5608645
The way you talk makes it seem like everyone is a prey to memes(ideology) or genes(sociopathy).
>>
>>5608664
who cares if you eat enough meat and neglect other food groups eventually everything starts making sense no matter how you say it
once you're good and blood crazy start starving yourself during work or school and you'll see a 100% increase in your aggression and will power
you will also feel the need to bite at and eat the flesh of people around but this is completely normal
i'm pretty sure it's an erotic thing and not dangerous at all or genuine cannibalism
>>
>>5607232
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.