[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This but unironically.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: new press secretary.png (252KB, 696x394px) Image search: [Google]
new press secretary.png
252KB, 696x394px
This but unironically.
>>
File: go to jail.png (475KB, 806x620px) Image search: [Google]
go to jail.png
475KB, 806x620px
>>5606679
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▄▐░▄▄█████▄▄
░░░░░░▄█████████████▄▀▄▄░▄▄▄
░░░░░█████████████████▄██████
░░░░████▐█████▌████████▌█████▌
░░░████▌█████▌█░████████▐▀██▀
░▄█████░█████▌░█░▀██████▌█▄▄▀▄
░▌███▌█░▐███▌▌░░▄▄░▌█▌███▐███░▀
▐░▐██░░▄▄▐▀█░░░▐▄█▀▌█▐███▐█
░░███░▌▄█▌░░▀░░▀██░░▀██████▌
░░░▀█▌▀██▀░▄░░░░░░░░░███▐███
░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████▌
░░░░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░▐██▐███▀▌
░░░░▌█▌█▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄████▀░▀
░░░░░░█▀██▄▄▄░▄▄▀▀▒█▀█░▀
░░░░░░░░░▀░▀█▀▌▒▒▒░▐▄▄
░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▄░░░░░░▄▀░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▄░▌░░░▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░░░▐▒▄▀▄▀░▌▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░▐▒▒▌▀▄░░░░░▌░░░░▄▄▀▒▐▒▒▒▒▌
░░░▐▒▒▐░▌░▀▄░░▄▀▀▄▀▀▒▌▒▐▒▒▒▒▐▐
░░░▌▄▀░░░▄▀░█▀▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▌▐▒▒▒▒▒▌▌
░░▄▀▒▐░▄▀░░░▌▒▐▒▐▒▒▒▌▀▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▌
#Daily reminder keep /pol/ in /pol/ is a global rule
>>
>>5606679
There's a long ongoing rumor that Alex Jones actually and currently works for the CIA.

Look it up.
>>
>>5606682
I've always wanted to ask you, why is your name "rip in pieces akari ;_;7"? Is Akari dead?
>>
>>5606683
isn't it just the idea he's controlled opposition?
like the powers of be use him to distribute disinformation and keep the rebellious element of society placated and feeling vindicated enough about hating elites that they won't bother rising up or being violent?
i think that's entirely based on the idea that if you were an evil elite secret society it would be a good strategic move to have an alex jones type on your payroll
i think that's literally it there's no evidence for it someone somewhere just realised it's hypothetically a good idea and ran with it
as far as i know alex jones is just a homespun family man who loves america and trusts his writers and researchers enough to think for him
this video by a long time friend of his who's also famous is really interesting tbqh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_TqeV_SrpI
the joe guy is kind of an asshole about alex considering they're supposed to be friends but it really puts all the pieces together so it's worth watching
>>
>>5606695
yes Akari is dead....

she never lived long enough to see her homeland ruined ;_;

rip in pieces akari akaza ;_;7
>>
>>5606695
all you need to know is that he's a namefig and therefore cancer, it doesn't matter what his name is
>>
New York, NY — In what is a surprise and controversial development for some, and a welcomed addition to others, President Donald Trump has nominated alt-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones for White House Press Secretary. Earlier reports had suggested that Mr. Trump was considering eliminating the position altogether in favor of his more “direct Twitter-style” methods according to former campaign manager Kelleyanne Conway. However after current Press Secretary Sean Spicers’ lack-luster performance, Mr. Trump has decided to replace him with Alex Jones.

“We’re excited about having Alex on-board,” said Ms. Conway speaking with Andersen Cooper on his prime time CNN show Andersen Cooper 360. “Alex is a straight shooter and he speaks the kind of talk that both President-elect Trump and the people who elected him understand.”

Alex Jones, who’s been the champion of various conspiracy theories via his infowars.com website and his daily, over-the-Internet broadcasts, has been the source of several controversies over the years. He has come under fire for claiming that the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting massacre was a staged event by “government actors” and that President Obama was a Muslim “Manchurian candidate. He has been an active proponent of the 9-11 “Truther” movement.

There has been no official comment from Alex Jones, however he already said weeks ago that he would take the position when it was offered.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.