[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which pizza is bigger, one 60 cm or two 30 cm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: 1500640649980.jpg (96KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1500640649980.jpg
96KB, 1024x576px
Which pizza is bigger, one 60 cm or two 30 cm
>>
one 60cm pizza is twice as big as two 30cm in terms of area
>>
>>5605064
A=π*d
π*30=706cm2
π*60=2827cm2
this is approximated
>>
File: 221436_print-trimmed-1.png (45KB, 298x376px) Image search: [Google]
221436_print-trimmed-1.png
45KB, 298x376px
co wynosisz kontent kurwiu
>>
>>5605116
area is pi*r^2 dingus 2r*pi is circumference
>>
The two 30cm added together is 1413.71669412 cm squared.

The 60cm is 2827.43338823 cm squared.
>>
>>5605064
my pibba
>>
If you have 1 giant pizza you can't share it
But if you catch 2 smaller pizza you can, thus the intrinsic value of two smaller pizzas is higher despite less content
>>
File: jhcg.png (10KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
jhcg.png
10KB, 1152x648px
>>5605064
trwo 30 cm metre pizza.

the 60 cm only includes 1 pizza base, whilest the 30cm inclides two pizza pase.

swo 60 and 2*30 cheese metres are the same amount of cheese, but two pizza bases are included in the two 30cm pizzas, but only one in the 60 cm pizza. pic relatad
>>
>>5605239
your picture and explanation doesn't account for the different sizes of the pizzas making the whole thing incorrect but also you seem to be aware the pizzas are different sizes yeet continue on as if they aren't regardless please see me after class
>>
File: file.png (275B, 48x44px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
275B, 48x44px
I have simulated the problem in my photo-editing software.

The two circles on the bottom are the 30 cm pizza, represented by a 10 pixel diameter black square

The bigger hollow circle is 20 pixel diameter, representing the 60 cm pizza.

You can clearly see that the 60 cm pizza has room to spare.
>>
File: file.png (390B, 34x45px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
390B, 34x45px
>>
File: 1.png (269KB, 868x290px)
1.png
269KB, 868x290px
False argument #1: Lions are way stronger than human beings!

Debunking the argument: So? Raw strength means nothing in a fight.

False argument #2: A lion would just lunge at you and grab hold of you!

Debunking the argument: A good martial artist would use the lions momentum against it. If not, he would use his elbows to keep the lions claws away from him, and use his two hands to push the lions neck away to stop it from bighting you.

False argument #3: Lions are so thick, they wouldn't get hurt by any human punch!

Debunking the argument: This is completely false. While lions may be use to battle, they are only use to being cut, but not bruised. Lions attack each other with scratches and bites, these things cut, but they don't bruise. A punch would bruise. And if a human were to punch a lion as hard as he could, the lion would definietely feel some pain.

False argument #4: A human wouldn't be able to choke a lion with a headlock, it's neck is too thick!

Debunking the argument: This is completely false. While lions may have thick necks, the arms of a strong human being would definietely suffocate a lion if he were to jump on its back and squeeze the lion's neck as hard as he could.

False argument #5: Even if you manage to jump on a lion's back, the lion would role on it's back and crush you! They're so heavy!

Debunking the argument: Most human beings are capable of withstanding the weight of a lion on top of them. Lions aren't heavy enough to crush human beings. As long as you keep your chest above his body when he's on his back, and put in a headlock, you'd have a very good chance at choking it to death, or until it falls unconcious.
>>
File: 2.png (145KB, 868x145px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
145KB, 868x145px
False argument #6: Lions have such sharp claws and teeth, they would shred you to bits!

Debunking the argument: So what? An expert martial artist would always find ways to avoid the teeth and claws of a lion, especially since martial artists have a technique, and lions don't.

False argument #7: Lions are wild animals, they would go crazy on you!

Debunking the argument: A wild opponent would always lose to someone with style. Next argument please.

False argument #8: A lion could just rip your face off!

Debunking the argument: So? If I used my teeth, I could rip your face of too. Sharp teeth isn't required to tear flesh, just a strong bight force.

False argument #9: Once a lion takes you down to the ground, your done!

Debunking the argument: This isn't even true in the slightest bit. If a lion were to take you down onto the ground, you could easily move your head to side to avoid it's teeth, and (assuming that your head is to the right of the lion's face) use your right elbow to push the lions neck away from you, while using your right and left hand to push the right arm of the lion upwards until it's shoulder would be broken. And if the lion's head was below your head, then you could easily gouge it's eyes out with your fingers. The lion would scratch you once your fingers begin to gouge its eyes out, but that doesn't matter, you must keep at it until it's eyes are no longer a part of the lion.
>>
File: 3.png (174KB, 868x199px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
174KB, 868x199px
False argument #10: A lion weighs so much more than a human, he would just pin you down to the ground!

Debunking the argument: The only truth to this argument is that lions weigh more than humans. The average male lion weighs 190 kilograms, while the average male human weighs 81 kilograms. So lions are approximately twice as heavy as humans, but this is to the humans advantage, because as I said in one of my earlier arguments, a human would be able to use the lions weight and momentum against it. And also, a healthy male human could most certainly handle 190 kilograms on top of him. In fact, the strongest of human beings can lift as much as 214 kilograms over their heads, and 523 kilograms to their waste. So the strongest of humans could easily toy with the weight of a lion.

False argument #11: A lion would just jump at your throat!

Debunking the argument: If a lion were to jump at you, you could easily use it's momentum against it.

Conclusion: Lions lack technique, they're simply wild in their fighting. Humans have a technique. For this reason, any human being should easily be able to dodge a lion's lunges, throw several punches to its nose which would most certainly put it through pain, jump on it's back and put it in a suffocating headlock. The only reason to why humans tend to not defend themselves when attacked by lions is because they're usually overwhelmed by fear and panic. The key is to not panic, and realize that you are far more intelligent than this animal, and should easily be able to defeat it for the reasons listed above. I am not encouraging you to fight a lion. In fact, do your best to avoid fights with these animals. Only fight one if you have to.

DON'T ASK ME STUPID CRAP: Don't ask me to prove my point by fighting a lion, because I wont do that. I don't fight lions for fun. I'd only fight one if I had to. Same thing should apply for everyone else.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.