[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Java update available! A new version of Java is ready to be installed.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

Java update available!
A new version of Java is ready to be installed.
>>
>>5604277
onpu hot
>>
>>5604277
me and my gay boyfriend fat smelly steve are going to post powerpuff girls here everyday all day because we have no jobs friends or education commitments and we're going to spam pedophilia about powerpuff girls so hard just don't call us out for it cause although we act edgy we immediately back down when anyone confronts us about the pedophilia stuff and we will just insist like little babies that we actually like the powerpuff girls that should make you really mad lol haha this is a really smart edgy cool thing to do and a good use of my time everyone is jealous of how cool and aloof i am by doing this i haven't slept more than around 3 hours a night for weeks but it's worth it this is going to make me an e-celeb i will be the king of discord and a legend on the chans honestly this might be the smartest thing i've ever done just remember though i will immediately back down over my own edgy joke on an anonymous image board and pretend to actually like the show so if you see me doing that join in and act like we really like the show so people forget i said the pedophile stuff until i post it again the next day this makes me smart cool hip underground and fresh i am the new wave this is how you use the internet now i'm definitely not a low iq autistic homosexual what i'm doing has some kind of appeal and is worthwhile
>>
File: CHECK EM.webm (753KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CHECK EM.webm
753KB, 640x480px
>>5604277
check'd!!!

>>5604286
it sounds like ur being hard on yourself a little? i don't really get it but cheer up, powerpuff girls is nice and if u jerk off 2 it it's fine 2 since it's just 2d. i won't judge.
>>
>>5604277
updating ur coffee?

lolwut
>>
>>5604277
<that tfw when no cute onpu virtual gf that lives on my desktop and warns me about computer updates
>>
>>5604292
"since it's just 2d i won't judge"
ironic you say that since you are the product of a hugbox
there's probably like 5 people in the world who don't think you're a total genuine loser for spamming that kid show here regardless of intent trolling or sincere
but you only talk to them so in your mind what you are doing is 'epic'
tidal waves are epic
hostile corporate takeovers are epic
wars and explosions are epic
what you do is completely sad and pathetic but because you've isolated yourself and created an aesthetic and system of values there's nothing wrong with what you are doing in your mind
yours is the same mindset and logic that allows rabbis to suck baby dicks and fat women to preach obesity is okay and #healthyateverysize
do you not understand that?
even if you're purely just a troll at this point the irreverence and hostility has given way to thirstiness and desperation
this is literally your lifestyle now
get help
>>
File: WAFFLES.webm (543KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WAFFLES.webm
543KB, 640x480px
>>5604305
geez anon, lole. well i'm glad ur healthe
>>
File: java.png (167KB, 541x554px) Image search: [Google]
java.png
167KB, 541x554px
>>5604277
A new exploit is available!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.