[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is s4s

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

this is s4s
>>
>>5602229
yes very cute
>>
File: fuck-anime.png (617KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
fuck-anime.png
617KB, 500x495px
this is s4s for non dumb animeposters
>>
>>5602229
Die you fucking animefag
>>
>>5602229
Yes!
>>5602240
non-animeposters are rude
>>
File: 1500490779414.jpg (93KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
1500490779414.jpg
93KB, 640x482px
>>5602338
>>
>>5602349
lole
>>
>>5602349
Animeposters A CUTE!! CUTE!!!
>>
>>5602349
accurate
>>
Yes, now this board is literally just mentally ill people
>>
>>5602718
sorry, i should rephrase that, it's not that everyone is mentally ill, it's that everyone is now mentally undeveloped. either manchildren or actual teenagers now. nobody currently here possesses a mindset beyond the age of 13.
>>
>>5602718
Yeah you got people who are paranoid and think they are being raided and specifically targeted I feel bad for them
>>
>>5602718
That's the whole point og this board though.
>>
>>5602740
Mentally undeveloped, not necessarily mentally ill. I'm not saying the people here are crazy, I'm saying that they're mentally stunted. Something happened to make them retain a childish mindset into adulthood, or more simply they are not actually adults yet and are still teenagers. There are probably one or two legit mentally ill people here but I bet even they're getting bored with the mundane childishness that the newer posters are so proud of flaunting.
>>
>>5602744
Ignore that post that was the wrong post. Nice dubs btw.
>>
File: smug_janeway.jpg (63KB, 692x530px) Image search: [Google]
smug_janeway.jpg
63KB, 692x530px
>>5602718
Looks like somebody's not seeing all the posts.
>>
>>5602761
What do you want me to say, I was here when that pasta was first posted, and when nobody actually acknowledged it because it was such an obvious ruse. You know what I'm talking about is true. The majority of the posts here now are just basic childishness. There really isn't any humor or irony involved. It's just "i post thing because you don't like thing" which is a really childish mentality. You understand this right? Whether these people are literally 12 or 45 doesn't matter because they're both at the same level of mental development, and their motivations are based on very simple and frankly stupid criteria. If people would just get past the concept of wanting to be an "epic rusemaster" and just try to have fun and not antagonize people all the time, we'd actually be a lot closer to a form of [s4s] that was how it used to be. The most prevalent threads on [s4s] right now are essentially about fake drama and vying for territory on a funposting board. If the people who are just posting here to provoke people and be trolls could drop their act for a bit we could probably go back to being a nice board, but that won't actually happen for a few years now because all these people are very new and it takes a few years to get the completely idiotic shitposting out of your system after first arriving at 4chan. That's really why it's so important to spend like two years on /b/ before you ever go a regular board, and that really applies to this one too. People using [s4s] as their first board on 4chan are missing out on a huge aspect of what this board is and means. Anyway, thanks for reading my blogpost :D
>>
>>5602781
Le What do you want me to say, I was here when that pasta was first posted, and when nobody actually acknowledged it because it was such an obvious ruse. You know what I'm talking about is true. The majority of the posts here now are just basic childishness. There really isn't any humor or irony involved. It's just "i post thing because you don't like thing" which is a really childish mentality. You understand this right? Whether these people are literally 12 or 45 doesn't matter because they're both at the same level of mental development, and their motivations are based on very simple and frankly stupid criteria. If people would just get past the concept of wanting to be an "epic rusemaster" and just try to have fun and not antagonize people all the time, we'd actually be a lot closer to a form of [s4s] that was how it used to be. The most prevalent threads on [s4s] right now are essentially about fake drama and vying for territory on a funposting board. If the people who are just posting here to provoke people and be trolls could drop their act for a bit we could probably go back to being a nice board, but that won't actually happen for a few years now because all these people are very new and it takes a few years to get the completely idiotic shitposting out of your system after first arriving at 4chan. That's really why it's so important to spend like two years on /b/ before you ever go a regular board, and that really applies to this one too. People using [s4s] as their first board on 4chan are missing out on a huge aspect of what this board is and means. Anyway, thanks for reading my blogpost :D face
>>
>>5602781
What do you want me ta say, I was here when dat pasta was first posted, n' when no muthafucka straight-up bigged up it cuz dat shiznit was such a obvious ruse. Yo ass know what tha fuck I be poppin' off bout is true. Da majoritizzle of tha posts here now is just basic childishness. There straight-up aint no damn humor or irony involved. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! It aint nuthin but just "i post thang cuz you don't like thang" which be a straight-up childish menstruality. Yo ass KNOW dis right, biatch? Whether these playas is literally 12 or 45 don't matta cuz they both all up in tha same level of menstrual pimpment, n' they motivations is based on straight-up simple n' frankly wack criteria. If playas would just git past tha concept of wantin ta be a "epic rusemaster" n' just try ta have funk n' not antagonize playas all tha time, we'd straight-up be a shitload closer ta a gangbangin' form of [s4s] dat was how tha fuck it used ta be. Da most prevalent threadz on [s4s] right now is essentially bout fake drama n' vyin fo' territory on a gangbangin' funpostin board. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! If tha playas whoz ass is just postin here ta provoke playas n' be trolls could drop they act fo' a lil' bit we could probably go back ta bein a sick board yo, but dat won't straight-up happen fo' all dem muthafuckin years now cuz all these playas is straight-up freshly smoked up n' it takes all dem muthafuckin years ta git tha straight-up idiotic shitpostin outta yo' system afta first arrivin at 4chan. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Thatz straight-up why itz so blingin ta spend like two muthafuckin years on /b/ before you eva go a regular board, n' dat straight-up applies ta dis one like a muthafucka. Muthafuckas rockin [s4s] as they first board on 4chan is missin up on a big-ass aspect of what tha fuck dis board be n' means fo' realz. Anyway, props fo' readin mah blogpost WHAT!
>>
>>5602788
>88
nice
>>
>>5602800
>00
nice
>>
>>5602229
In mathematics, a real number is a value that represents a quantity along a line. The adjective real in this context was introduced in the 17th century by René Descartes, who distinguished between real and imaginary roots of polynomials.
The real numbers include all the rational numbers, such as the integer −5 and the fraction 4/3, and all the irrational numbers, such as √2 (1.41421356…, the square root of 2, an irrational algebraic number). Included within the irrationals are the transcendental numbers, such as π (3.14159265…). Real numbers can be thought of as points on an infinitely long line called the number line or real line, where the points corresponding to integers are equally spaced. Any real number can be determined by a possibly infinite decimal representation, such as that of 8.632, where each consecutive digit is measured in units one tenth the size of the previous one. The real line can be thought of as a part of the complex plane, and complex numbers include real numbers.
>>
>>5602811
That's cute and awesome.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>5602811
On [s4s], dubs are post numbers whose last digit is the same as the next-to-last digit. The adjective double in this context was introduced in the early 21st century by Anonymous, who distinguished between dubs and singles.
The dubs include all clear dubs, such as >>5602800 and >>300, and all the non-clear dubs, such as >>5602811 (your post, nice!). Included within the dubs are the trips, such as >>5602777. Dubs can be thought of as posts on an infinitely long board called [s4s] or Sh*t 4chan Says, where the numbers corresponding to posts are unevenly spaced. Any dub can be checked by a possibly infinite collection of posters, such as myself, where each consecutive identical digit at the end of the post is one tenth as common as the previous one. Trips can be thought of as part of dubs, and dubs contain trips.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.