[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if there was a script that detected virgins and didn't allow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 10

File: shitposters.png (292KB, 818x600px) Image search: [Google]
shitposters.png
292KB, 818x600px
if there was a script that detected virgins and didn't allow them to post on this board there would be 0% pedophilia ironic or otherwise and the shitposts would be more no longer be sad and desperate attempts to shock the bourgeois sensibilities of 'normies'
virgins have high ambition but low skill when it comes to shitposting so they will always attempt to make transgressive or esoteric posts and the only way they know how to do this is the most obvious and pathos laden way
it is not their fault they are simply unsophisticated and of low intelligence
their attitudes and mannerisms are contrived and lame and they are genuinely emotionally invested in their 'unique and individual' sense of humour and the internet arguments they have with anonymous strangers
they just don't know the rules of the game
this is why [s4s] should be a virgin free board
these people are just plain bad
>>
File: niceposters.png (544KB, 818x1200px) Image search: [Google]
niceposters.png
544KB, 818x1200px
>>
>>5598825
>>
>>5598825
posting nicegril is nice but posting animes is passive aggressively rude at the bare minimum
>>
>>5598889
that only applies to smugimes.
>>
>>5598899
dubs confirm
>>
>>5598899
nope you are literally cancer and only post because you think it bothers people
you're the internet version of an annoying little brother who only tags along out of spite because he wasn't invited
literally kill yourself faggot you're as pathetic as they come
>>
>>5598899
Ugh it's Beth...
>>
>>5598910
ummmm hehe projecting much??
>>
>>5598910
why WHY DO U INSIST ON BEING RUDE????? STOP BEING RUDE.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1cWoYamY2DL
>>
>>5598922
racist dubs
>>
File: itodoubles.png (996KB, 880x1262px) Image search: [Google]
itodoubles.png
996KB, 880x1262px
>>5598899
>>5598922
nice digits
>>
File: 28.jpg (84KB, 625x472px) Image search: [Google]
28.jpg
84KB, 625x472px
>>5598927
>>
>>5598922
WHY! DOSHITE!
>>
>>5598925
i'm joking lol don't give me dismissive meme replies to rile me up it's not a real conflict it won't work because i'm not really mad
you know i'm right tho everything i said is true
people like you used to be considered hip and edgy trolls now e-culture has moved on you are the stragglers left behind still using the same 'le epic troll' tactics and memes that everyone else forgot years ago because they became lame
you're losers and bums no offence
you think you're hip internet people but you can't keep up with the real hip internet people and their culture because you're not smart enough so you just gave up and stayed in the past stuck on a dead board lol
when you google s4s it still says 'dank memes' lol
face it
you guys are like ghosts haunting a graveyard no one visits anymore talking in your old timey way
it's honestly spooky here
it's sad
>>
When Avalokiteśvara Bodhisattva was practicing the profound Prajñāpāramitā, he illuminated the Five Skandhas and saw that they were all empty, and crossed over all suffering and affliction.

“Śāriputra, form is not different from emptiness, and emptiness is not different from form. Form itself is emptiness, and emptiness itself is form. Sensation, conception, synthesis, and discrimination are also such as this. Śāriputra, all dharmas are empty: they are neither created nor destroyed, neither defiled nor pure, and they neither increase nor diminish. This is because in emptiness there is no form, sensation, conception, synthesis, or discrimination. There are no eyes, ears, nose, tongue, body, or thoughts. There are no forms, sounds, scents, tastes, sensations, or dharmas. There is no field of vision and there is no realm of thoughts. There is no ignorance nor elimination of ignorance, even up to and including no old age and death, nor elimination of old age and death. There is no suffering, its accumulation, its elimination, or a path. There is no understanding and no attaining.

“Because there is no attainment, bodhisattvas rely on Prajñāpāramitā, and their minds have no obstructions. Since there are no obstructions, they have no fears. Because they are detached from backwards dream-thinking, their final result is Nirvāṇa. Because all buddhas of the past, present, and future rely on Prajñāpāramitā, they attain Anuttarā Samyaksaṃbodhi. Therefore, know that Prajñāpāramitā is a great spiritual mantra, a great brilliant mantra, an unsurpassed mantra, and an unequalled mantra. The Prajñāpāramitā Mantra is spoken because it can truly remove all afflictions. The mantra is spoken thusly:

gate gate pāragate pārasaṃgate bodhi svāhā
>>
File: 1486836571571.jpg (29KB, 395x363px) Image search: [Google]
1486836571571.jpg
29KB, 395x363px
>>5598932
...Beth is a kokujin...
>>
>>5598953
dumb
When Avalokiteśvara Bodhisattva was practicing the profound Prajñāpāramitā, he illuminated the Five Skandhas and saw that they were all empty, and crossed over all suffering and affliction.

“Śāriputra, form is not different from emptiness, and emptiness is not different from form. Form itself is emptiness, and emptiness itself is form. Sensation, conception, synthesis, and discrimination are also such as this. Śāriputra, all dharmas are empty: they are neither created nor destroyed, neither defiled nor pure, and they neither increase nor diminish. This is because in emptiness there is no form, sensation, conception, synthesis, or discrimination. There are no eyes, ears, nose, tongue, body, or thoughts. There are no forms, sounds, scents, tastes, sensations, or dharmas. There is no field of vision and there is no realm of thoughts. There is no ignorance nor elimination of ignorance, even up to and including no old age and death, nor elimination of old age and death. There is no suffering, its accumulation, its elimination, or a path. There is no understanding and no attaining.

“Because there is no attainment, bodhisattvas rely on Prajñāpāramitā, and their minds have no obstructions. Since there are no obstructions, they have no fears. Because they are detached from backwards dream-thinking, their final result is Nirvāṇa. Because all buddhas of the past, present, and future rely on Prajñāpāramitā, they attain Anuttarā Samyaksaṃbodhi. Therefore, know that Prajñāpāramitā is a great spiritual mantra, a great brilliant mantra, an unsurpassed mantra, and an unequalled mantra. The Prajñāpāramitā Mantra is spoken because it can truly remove all afflictions. The mantra is spoken thusly:

gate gate pāragate pārasaṃgate bodhi svāhā
poster
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.