[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sneketter lol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.jpg (160KB, 940x940px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
160KB, 940x940px
sneketter lol
>>
>>5596998
exeter is a cute name if i have a daught ill name her that
>>
>>5597003
>>
>>5596998
lol
>>
>>5597005
lol
>>
>>5597011
dubs lol
>>
>>5596998
literally poop
>>
Jupiter is Hell. Because of its immense size, it is effectively infinite and could house every living soul from the beginning of time to its inevitable end. The crushing gravity, intoxicatingly thick gas / liquid and radiation would be enough to kill anything originating from Earth instantaneously, but the lost souls must endure it for eternity.

Those trapped therein cannot communicate with or console one another, but they are given the sight to see through the haze, to see the agony of their fellow man for miles in every direction. They are stacked in small, invisible isolation chambers which they cannot traverse through. They collectively experience their own suffering and each other's, for in life they did not care about their brothers or sisters, but now they are required to.

Gazing upwards at the planet's core, screaming in hopes that the heavens will open for them and that God will let down his hand. Their pleas are never answered. They did not care about him in life, a feeling that is now largely mutual in death. He will have mercy at the end of all things, casting them into the lake of fire, the portal to nonexistentance.

New Jerusalem, also known as Heaven is a large cubic spacecraft which will transfer those who have accepted God's grace to the core of Jupiter, Paradise. This is where God, his, children and the angels reside. It is an oasis, protected from the otherworldly horrors in the outer reaches of the planet. It blossoms with life, much like Eden once did. It seems just out of reach for those in the innermost circle of Hell, the worst of all, which taunts the truly evil for eternity.

The demons are mostly absent, having made home within our own planet's core. When this world has overstayed its welcome, the earth's crust will give way and the serpents will ravage.
>>
>>5597214
Neat.
>>
>>5597214
is this canon?
>>
>>5597214
scary post
>>
God can suck my dick.
>>
i pet my cat niggerman so good he clawed the crap outta my hand YOU LOVE IT
>>
File: wrong image.gif (92KB, 451x338px) Image search: [Google]
wrong image.gif
92KB, 451x338px
>>5597033
I'll check em!
(and thanks forever for yer new album!)

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>5597214
I want to slowly sink into Jupiter while being crushed and suffocated to death
>>
the coming age of the deep sea
>>
>>5597370
DEEPEST BLUEST
MY HAT IS LIKE A SHARK'S FIN
>>
>>5598144
why did you sage this thread?? its a great thread
>>
>>5597214
I don't think I will sleep well tonight, please don't read this post.
>>
>>5597377
dubs
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.