[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*your feelings & your story*

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: shitty waterparc.jpg (61KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
shitty waterparc.jpg
61KB, 550x413px
Post what you want! ;)
Pics, Stories or fucking anything!
>>
>>5594774
my feelings.... bleak

my desire... the end of the world
my story? heh... wouldnt u like to know kid
>>
File: 1499691159762s.jpg (3KB, 125x83px)
1499691159762s.jpg
3KB, 125x83px
>>5594774
Was a day like any other day me my girl were going to the aqua Park her mom was with us in case we had to cross streets and stuff we get there and who's there waiting for us truck boys they tied me to a tree and pantsed me and started squeezing my beans. After a few beers they even got her mom to join in I was changing colors like a Fourth of July firework but the bitch just kept squeezing
Finally I threw up blood all over her and she stopped of course then they start bashing me with beer bottles. That was the last I have seen of my girl
>>
I'm going to fap because I have no self control.
>>
> I love great feelings emotions (in attractions)
> I go with my best friends in a water park
> Waiting a eternity to the reception desk under a burning sun...
> Finally our turn...
> Let's go inside...
> Some silly mascot come forced us to take a shitty photo to pick us more money.
> We're pissed off after 5-6 harassing mascot
> Let's tell them to fuck off

> Some attractions was shit with few fun...
> Imagine to waiting in line while 30 minutes only for 1minutes of pure joy feelings.

> we console yourself en attendant dinner time...in a waiting line AGAIN!
> Foods get a shitty taste with expensive price *LEL*

>Finally we're pissed off of whole this pile of shit! Because the water park don't limit the number of customer (SO MORE PEOPLE = MORE WAITING TIME)

> SO screw this shit! Get back to Hotel
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.