[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i need your attention to live Your fortune: Excellent Luck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 13389720146.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
13389720146.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
i need your attention to live

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
File: end.png (848KB, 1003x692px) Image search: [Google]
end.png
848KB, 1003x692px
It has been a fun ride, [s4s].

I made a few funny memes, I laughed at your memes, and I enforced the rules of [s4s] time and time and time again.

I did everything I was supposed to, butt at the end of the day, you threw a pot of boiling water on my face and castrated my pride.

I was there for you when you needed me, but where were you when I needed you the most?

Jacking it to Japanese cartoons like always, I suppose. Such is the way of beasts following their primal instincts...

Well, I guess this is goodbye. So long. Feel free to rape and pillage my namefig because you'll never see me using it again. RIP in pis*.

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
Hello stinky boy
>>
File: 1487531429508.png (298KB, 600x827px) Image search: [Google]
1487531429508.png
298KB, 600x827px
>>5594014
Just leave already
>>
>>5594019
lol thats what TK said aswell. makes sense considering u like sucking his cock.

>>5594022
double
>>
File: Screenshot (25).png (11KB, 515x154px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (25).png
11KB, 515x154px
>>5594022
nice dubs
>>
File: memaw.jpg (605KB, 1056x1195px) Image search: [Google]
memaw.jpg
605KB, 1056x1195px
i have now overtaken prettyboi's account

i have abandoned my namefig for good; those dark times need to be put down.

what we need is prettyboi appreaction threads. he truly is the namefig that needed the most praise because his posts always exceeded my expectations. he was a good man.

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>5594026
Nope. Seriously. I'm done for good.

If I can't meet my idols again then the second best thing to do is become your idol yourself.
>>
>>5594022
you telling that to KekMaster, KekMaster, or THE KekMaster?

i'm at a loss here.
>>
>>5594037
>>5594031
I guess it would make sense for you to move to a slightly less tarnished fig. I suppose that makes CTS the current worst fig on the board
>>
>>5594051
Why do you hate me? Did I kill your family and hurt your pride?
>>
>>5594063
most namefigs fail to make a presence without stirring up some kind of drama or being generally rude or prideful. It's just a fact of life
>>
>>5594092
Anon, I'm sorry if I stirred up drama or showed some pride. I didn't intend to deteriorate into that but I guess it just happened down the road without being self-aware of it.

I'm still young and dumb. Give me a couple of years and my posting quality with dramatically increase. I'm sure of it.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
File: face.jpg (6KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
6KB, 320x240px
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.