[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monkey Shines? Did you know multiple monkeys played the monkey,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 5

File: Soda.png (16KB, 211x197px)
Soda.png
16KB, 211x197px
Monkey Shines? Did you know multiple monkeys played the monkey, not just one? People need to know one monkey isn't capable of all that carnage
>>
The wacky kooky nuts
>>
>>>/out/
no more monkey threads
>>
>>5593105
you can't stop it, i'm not even doing it anymore
>>
>>5593111
very good trips
what IQ do I have to reach to fully understand these threads?

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>5593112
mine's 125 so that's a good start
>>
File: the_art_of_checking.gif (271KB, 647x310px) Image search: [Google]
the_art_of_checking.gif
271KB, 647x310px
>>5593111
>111
Why contain it?
>>
>>5593115
i am just saying
>>
>>5593113
dout iiiiiiit, fried brain retart, maxes out around 22, best destroyed by years of p•tsmoke, best maintained by exercise like cardio, lol whens tha last time u engaged in that? give ya one oh five tops. one oh five do i hear one oh seven goin for one oh seven SOLD @ one oh five tops also ashkenazi jews on avg ten to fifteen pts higher than yr avg white schlub comfirmt kno ya place
>>
Woh gotem Woh nailtem Woh Woh manky Holler from Rooftop
>>
mankys sure love scaling tall structures & heralding their Dominion over everything Below them
>>
not so differnt, mankys and i........
>>
>>5593126
you really didnt
>>
>>5593130
'no u Dint NMRAOUAOUGE U DINT cause I dont WNA believe it ! g•dd•mmit this last decade of Wasting Away has had NO BEARING on my intelligence as measured twenny literal years ago u hear me NONE!' entropy is real u sed it yrself next victim get 2 steppen
>>
>>5588770
WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHY n•gga WHY
(said like the 'work work work work bang nigga bang' part of 'good ass intro')
>>
altho likely winstonne ruse. fairly certainly a winstonne ruse thats his classic response to the WOOH gotem's
>>
~hootem hollerem beat-chestem @ bilding top with lil Lady in hand~
>>
altho theres somethin real JANKY about some of CHANCE's mixes. 'think he involved one too many not-so-talented friends from childhood to mix his sh•t cause a lot of his jams just don't sound right in tha whip, comfirmt with another person today who felt the same way so i feel justified in expressing that now
>>
feel like i just gripped the inside of ppls eye sockets & nostril-holes to get 2 tha TOP of me Manky once again. ykno feels like i just totally bruise-necked & chest-jabbed a buncha randos into submission so i could beat-chestem at the Top of the Spankin' new Manken'.... & for once it feels o.k. .... feels quite alrite. i am at peace
>>
if this MANK ends up on page ten tho i wont bother BUMPEM em cause it seems like theres some lame ass movy reference happening in the op & im not particularly amused.
>>
obvious Boris Pasternak
>>
>>5593171
>>5593167
>>5593154
>>5593148
>>5593142
>>5593097
'quoted
>>
Hard Sherry Brundles
>>
>>5593172
scuse u
>>
i Practice Manky over my Dominion
>>
Randy Herbs Hurdlers
>>
>>5593176
SCUSE U
>>
>>5593191
h'heh ~
>>
>>5593191
S C U S E _ U
>>
>>5593201
>>5593200
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
manky checks out... seems like manky checked out and left us to our own devices long ago...
>>
wundermank
>>
we've been ratings trapped
>>
>>5593427
time to introduce a new character
>>
>>5593467
what could possibly come after a monkey and a frog
>>
>>5593484
a rat
>>
>>5593484
the GOAT choice would be a goat
>>
What would happen to MANKY's vanity if he didn't have us to throw alms to? What would become of his strength if he didn't have weaker MANKS to dominate? What would he do with himself if he didn't keep us around as dependents? It's quite all right, really, I'm not criticizing him, it's just a law of MANKY nature.
>>
>>5593506
baaaahhh
>>
>>5593509
haha le goat
>>
what would he want? sky ...
>>
>>5593484
A second frog.

Love, Emma
>>
>>5593765
omg ilu
>>
peef cowinches
>>
beebay frabers
>>
>>5593820
'the f•ck up
>>
>>5593828
how dare you
>>
File: 1400929586200.jpg (6KB, 399x223px) Image search: [Google]
1400929586200.jpg
6KB, 399x223px
>>5593828
How dare you.
>>
>>5593840
That's right.
>>
cliche alert sometimes i feel like the only living breathing human being in a sea of robots content to parse & submit queries based on a set of simple functions til all the gibbering arrangements have been exhausted. perhaps the longevity of the futile feat satisfies some sorta androidal obsessive-compulsion that then allows them to rest easy, having carried out a single task so faithfully while managing to conquer nothing in particular. buncha markov model mannequins, the lot of ye
>>
>>5593868
who are not aware of thee
>>
joe pesci
>>
im brechem tha conditioneen. waiting an extra minute so the fellow who replied can reasonably assume ive seen his comment and am purposefully choosing not to replie. yall ever done that? haha hell yea
>>
joe pesky
>>
>>5593876
>>5593883
an organism having a particular chromosomal structure
>>
>>5593880
actually that just makes them think you didn't read the comment.
same thing when you don't leave a like to that post.
>>
>>5593868
what makes you so special
>>
waking up and then freeing the enslaved slovakian cattle drivers
>>
>>5593890
sparksies is just so special
>>
>>5593888
yea? no....... no tho... no cause if sum1 replie 5 min after my coment, i can assume they have seen the comment and are replieing to something else. like mr joe pesky poster may not have seen the comment immediately preceding it because it was posted only sixteen seconds afterwards. afterwards. 'tsafun word to type with one hand. afterwardsafterwardsafterwards d•mn imma beast
>>
>>5593897
lollipop is the longest word you can type with the right hand, be glad you're a left-handed raging she-demon
>>
>>5593904
this is the thing though
river bats don't function well in jesuitical seminaries
>>
>>5593890
nothing really i suppose but sometimes in MANK thread i feel like that guy in tha movy thats all frenzied & indignant in the face of a big imposing machine trampling forward with no regard for life love & the pursuit of happyness. cause no one ever says anything new unless i can eke it out of em, u have this fried brain middle aged weirdo sputtering up drivel that occasionally hits tha sweet spot but not often enough for it to actually be engaging, & then the underage kid who will reliably post some pol meme, make a brief mention of Emma Stone, & like 3 other hat-trix that dont leave much room for comversation. such is MANK, tho… reminds me of that creepy looney tunes episode "invasion of the bunny snatchers"…… brer lapem comfirmt??? man if i was 4real schizo this would all be really freaking me out rite about now but im keepem ma cool…, heh… ~sweadtrippe~
>>
>>5593929
indescribable pleasures
you're waxing on
keep at it, stan
>>
>>5593932
thxxxxx ~
>>
>>5593929
keep it together
>>
>>5593939
THXXXXX
>>
It was so childishly blatant, so helplessly crude: the hint and the insult, offered together. It would be so easy to squash Winslet by returning the insult, he thought— by returning an insult which would be deadly because it would be true— that he could not bring himself to utter it. Surely, he thought, the poor fool knows he's at my mercy, knows he's opened himself to be hurt, so I don't have to do it, and my not doing it is my best answer, which he won't be able to miss. What sort of misery does he really live in, to get himself twisted quite so badly?
>>
gna have fun with this jumpoff i can tell . . .
>>
scrub me Manky spotless or yr gna getta no-no tip
>>
>>5593946
Football game
>>
bill nye gentem emmy mayby??????? what a fucken blight on tha industry.........
>>
(new crowdaaaaaar) [mechem me laff]
>>
~koff~
>>
Quotes from classical literature
>>
"classical" litterachur
>>
decent
>>
godby mochy mayby
>>
>>5594846
'the fuck up
>>
pussy
>>
Me Manken
>>
You Spongebob
>>
Ooba Ooba Screamem Monchi
>>
where's mister fucken wisdom anon. i desire his guidance. gimmy ur fucken e-mail mr wise man. sick of waiting for your ass. you're LATE dude. you told me ONE fucken moon cycle and here i am SITTING here a HUNDRED days & an extra week later with these empty ass vessels with nothing to offer me. FILL my vessel with your wisdom mr wise man !! if love is a poison cup, then drink it up... -m ward (i crye) [crye @ that song]
>>
...but i don't want u 2 thing im a slute...
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
Poopy Monky
>>
>>5593929
Cade "Sweaty" Sparkles
>>
>>5595031
same ass bore ass brown boy
>>
& a doupel 2boot :]
>>
new eduuuuuupe but im still pist cause he hasnt uploaded in 4ever & im sick of givin a sh•t
>>
blood-clot-in-legs jonk rite off tha bat h'haaa
>>
5138008....... hmmmm
>>
hmmmmmm... happens to be a post number that's in replie to MY post........ HMMMMM.....
>>
happens to be a YUJI post callem me DUMB . . . edupe know me mayby?? ~hamds up in air victoriouse~ edupe know me mayby!!!!!
>>
partial smaougey
>>
>>5595053
yuji is right though
>>
>>5595078
i dint say A-HA-HA-HAANYTHING about whether he was rite or wrong so @ tha very least the "THOUGH" really has no place in there since the accusation was ENTIRELY beside the point. fart-tard
>>
~beat-chestem @ top of bilding aint no1 stamdem in ma way~
>>
>>5595212
nitpick harder
>>
been having a bad day so me wanting to drown myself is no change anyways
>>
>>5595266
ok i mean if yr lookena get deep its obviouse i poked @ u & yr mad bout it so u say 'hoyp doyp ARE dum ! yuji rite Sparlen Dum!' for a fleeting sensa superiority or w/e but it aint translatin across the aisle u feel me try again matta fact buzz off coodnt help the compulsive replie & now yr back in tha sh•tter how'd that happen nvm yalready kno WOOH brutal
>>
can't tell if I'm more scared of killing myself or if I'm more scared of moving on with life and embarassing myself with my idiocy
>>
File: banji.jpg (519KB, 2940x2706px) Image search: [Google]
banji.jpg
519KB, 2940x2706px
>>5595299
You're just the afterbirth that slithered out on your mothers filth.
>>
>>5595279
>for a fleeting sensa superiority
literally the entire reason you're on this board
>>
>>5595303
gnarly bro, are you an anherchist?
>>
>>5595323
lol na wat? lol na. sounds like im winnen tho? sounds like im winnen. seems a lot like im proven it 2 be tha case, hah. that was a fairly botched replie tho BOTCHED REPLIEEEE ~bits of plywood set being shuffled around lighting fixtures being dismantled for the evening~ i was on ma way out tha house 4 a sec so i kinda BOTCHED that replie but re-reading it i pretty much covered wat i was loochena cover, tone's a little much but such is MANK...
>>
~koff~
>>
member that old site where it was knda like neopets except u made a little alien mane & there was the town square & the bank & everything & there were only a few 3d-generated pictures that depicted each place but u cood customize ur aliem & junk??? way bacc only mrmank has a chance of perhaps remembering this old skewl web site...........
>>
mweh heh heh
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.