[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly Reminder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (70KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 900x675px
Friendly reminder not to yell at kets
it may startle them

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
They know what they did
>>
>>5592614
speaking as the expert on birds and cats you need to assert dominance towards cats and they'll accept you as their master, these little faggy californian methods are only making you feel good about yourself. but also some cats simply wont be broken cuz they're too feral or weary of humans, as they should be cuz were cunts

you shouldn't yell at or hit cats but do semi-agressive behvaiour to them to implant the idea like if they piss in a plce you dont like catch them doing it and yell they get the idea.. if you hit cats you're a cocksucker plain and simple
>>
>>5592628
spray bottles are an effective and humane method tbh
>>
>>5592641
thats a cunt method and will only make it weary of you
>>
>>5592645
alright man, you got it
>>
>>5592648
asshole
>>
>>5592874
sorry
>>
>>5592885
its fine im used to it you cant post on this board if you're not jaded and calloused by mental illness, teenagers, anime fags, traps and every flavor of escapist 1st world faggotry miasma one can endure
>>
>>5592887
agreed
>>
colin quinn said "comedic integrity" as the ability to critique the hypocrisy of society, but to be honest enough to admit that you are just as guilty of it as anyone else
>>
>>5592614
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>5592614
Thanks for reminder!
>>
File: 83947287423.jpg (54KB, 617x612px) Image search: [Google]
83947287423.jpg
54KB, 617x612px
>>5592614
true
>>
i never yell my cade i just whisper lewd things at her ears lol
>>
>>5592614
Gotta show the cat who's boss
What are you a pussy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.