[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is my wife, please be nice to her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5682.png (256KB, 1280x698px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5682.png
256KB, 1280x698px
this is my wife, please be nice to her
>>
>>5591187
Can I fuck her?
>>
She a stinky poo poo
>>
>>5591205
no
>>5591206
no
>>
>>5591187
I want to make your wife mine
>>
>>5591256
what are you posting from that gives your files such weird names? and how do you always find my threads?
>>
>>5591283
I post from which ever computer I'm currently on. I use Waifu2x on my images to improve the quality/resolution which explains the names. I guess you just post in the boards I lurk often.
>>
File: Photo Jul 10, 7 56 28 AM.png (19KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Jul 10, 7 56 28 AM.png
19KB, 600x600px
>>5591295
understandable have a nice day
>>
>>5591301
You too
>>
I found your facebook animal corssing poster
>>
>>5591337
this thread is genuine autism but nice leet bro
>>
>>5591187
Don't you understand whenever you ask us to keep your waifu for a bit or when you show us your waifu, the moment we see it, it stops being your waifu? But rather a copy of it for each of us. The imagery is shared, but her as your waifu exists only in your mind (and in those anons who have cucking fetish - yet it's neither you nor your waifu that they actually imagine), the rest of us have different perceptions, somebody would sexualise her, somebody would want to pet and cuddle her - or pull on her tail - yet each of the Shizue is unique.

>>5591206
Sure.

>>5591295
Waifu2x doesn't improve quality but increases resolution with minimal loss of it compared to direct upconverting.

>>5591341
Keep "autism" memes for normies and other boards. [s4s] is not an ignorant board.
>>
>>5591430
It does improve the quality if you're dealing with shitty JPEGs. It has an artifact remover.
>>
>>5591436
I wouldn't call noise reduction to be that much of a quality improvement. Sure, less artifacts is better, but you might lose finer details in the process. Thus, it's best to find best quality image manually and use "Magnify only" setting.

Also, you should be careful introducing upconverted images to imageboards. You are likely to be the only person whose filenames are indicative of process used, the rest of us will save generic timestamps.
>>
>>5591456
If the only version available is a JPEG, I process it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.